• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Well, it's definitely got me intrigued, this Kat chick, will we know anything else about her?...
Before the game is released?...

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Hope there'll be info on Vergil. Hope's he's still Dante's brother. Bet he'll tell him what he needs to know about their family and origins.

somekidfromthe90's

This girl.....is gorgeous......
time-to-fap-meme-generator-time-to-fap-09459e.jpg

somekidfromthe90's

oh btw guys she has a star on her forehead it's not a bindi, a bindi is a "red dot". What she has is something that's actually from a subculture in the States, i've seen people have these on their foreheads, the purpose is to set themselves apart from everyone; not to conform to the norms of society...stuff like that.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
oh btw guys she has a star on her forehead it's not a bindi, a bindi is a "red dot". What she has is something that's actually from a subculture in the States, i've seen people have these on their foreheads, the purpose is to set themselves apart from everyone; not to conform to the norms of society...stuff like that.
Oh, my bad.
Never seen that before, then.

somekidfromthe90's

Oh, my bad.
Never seen that before, then.
no no i didn't mind lol and since we're still on this topic I think the "star" is there to reinforce her "outcast" status, by highlighting a subculture(that many people don't know of) NT is probably adding some substance and meaning to her being a "outcast". I can rant about this all day but i'll leave it at that. :p

Nelo_Vergil

no no i didn't mind lol and since we're still on this topic I think the "star" is there to reinforce her "outcast" status, by highlighting a subculture(that many people don't know of) NT is probably adding some substance and meaning to her being a "outcast". I can rant about this all day but i'll leave it at that. :p

maybe the star has the same ability, if any, as allen walkers cursed eye. If you don't know allen walker search up D-Gray Man and you'll see why i made the reference.

berto

I Saw the Devil
She also has a dot under her eye. It's not a mole, it's the same color as the star.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The one on her chest is brown, it's a mole, the one under her eye is blue, the same color as the background splash and the star, that's not a natural skin color.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Race is a complicated thing so she could be a white chick with indian ancestry or vice versa.

I'm guessing she is human and that the terrorists are actually the order. I'm guessing its a similar organization to Fortuna's order or maybe one and the same.

maybe they had a hand in raising Dante/Vergil on sparda's behalf. Maybe they are on the side of the "angels".

Tiran

The great pretender.
Why do I get the feeling that this is what Kai would've looked like all grown up? Also, it's nice to finally see a Ninja Theory chick who doesn't look like she's dating Ike Turner.

Jane Sweetbee

Why do I get the feeling that this is what Kai would've looked like all grown up? Also, it's nice to finally see a Ninja Theory chick who doesn't look like she's dating Ike Turner.
yes, that's NY style of female character. looks rough and simple.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
I thought the same too. Grown up Kai.

somekidfromthe90's

maybe the star has the same ability, if any, as allen walkers cursed eye. If you don't know allen walker search up D-Gray Man and you'll see why i made the reference.
well yeah something along those lines.....something that holds dual purpose(credit to Nelo). The star can help her with her abilities and also serve as a symbolic reference.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, Vergil taught her magic so it might be a magic symbol... Actually, I already said this before.

Top Bottom