• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero, Virgil and Sparda [DISCUSSION]

Tetanus

Devil Bringer
Idk, if this was already said, but i bought the game 2 days ago i just beat it, i loved it, everything from the cut scenes to the ominous story and hints to neros past, but after reading through a couple forum threads i was prompted to inquire about something that has been bouncing through my mind, now this is strictly spectulation and i have no evidence to back it up but what if all 3 are related (nero dante and vergil) but what if it was a divine scheme by Sparda as some sort of rebirth... bear with me now, the twins dante and vergil each have half of spardas power, ok now what if nero (possibly born of eva or another woman) took on aspects of sparda but when the three are united along with the sparda sword it somehow manifests into the rebirth of sparda him self, the devil powers of the twins reunite along with the physical manifestation on nero (whether it is accurate of sparda lore or not) along with his heart and soul that would be in the sword = rebirth

again merely speculation

plz discuss, dont be to brutal on me im new i just wanted some thoughts from others to put mine at ease

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay. Let me just say this... Sparda is definitely stronger than Dante. Proof... He took on the strongest devils in his lifetime, and has killed them all... Until he eventually sealed Mundus. Sparda got stronger as he went along, as is Dante.

So Dante most likely has surpassed Sparda's strength, but that doesn't mean he is technically stronger. His father always will be stronger. I mean... It is his blood that makes Dante so strong ;) My point being, is that no matter how strong Dante gets, it's all thanks to his awesome father ;) So all in all... If Sparda was still around fighting *not saying he is dead* But if he was still around kicking a$$, then he'd be a lot stronger than Dante ;)

Zato-OW

King
This again... everything we say can be turned around to make the other look stronger. Its pointless to go on any further until possibly DMC5 or so on. Dante and Vergil are meant to exceed their father in power and seeing how Dante is aging like a human in DMC Dante should be around the age of Sparda human years. Telling by how strong Dante is gaining i can easily say he is as strong as Sparda. Which he is proving by his actions that he could match his powers. He is killing Demons that Sparda fought but never killed(btw idk why Sparda hasn't killed most of these demons but instead wounding them) Dante is cleaning up after his dad and is doing a good job at it. Also strength doesn't matter i know this because in DMC3 Dante and Vergil3 were even in power but Vergil fell short because of his lack of motivation to keep him going. Dante had lives on his hands to save and that is why he was able to exceed Vergil. I mean i don't understand why Sparda would rather seal these Devils instead of killing them. But Sparda is leaving alot of mess to be cleaned up and Dante is proving himself to match him in power. Almost every Devil that shows up has some regard with Sparda. We act like Dante is some pushover but he toys with almost every enemy he fights.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
First off, 5 won't explain anything on Sparda *IMO* And second off... Did u read what I put? It's clear to all that Sparda is the strongest and always will be.

He may have left those petty demons alone so he could see if his son could handle being a demon hunter ;)

Zato-OW

King
Yeah that sounds like something he would do... he must have had the future all planned out for his sons even letting Vergil being mindwashed and inslaved was part of his plan aswell. Also to say 5 won't have any info on Sparda is kinda dumb,I mean you shouldn't assume assume what Capcom is making before they make it because you never know unless you actually work for them. If you look all the mess that Sparda made you will see how much he screwed up and how much Dante is cleaning up. Anyway Capcom has been considering on making a Sparda game but they need enough fan base to make it so. Every DMC game will have some type of info on Sparda.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
First off, I said IMO. So don't say what I said was kinda dumb, as it wasn't.

They give a tiny amount... They aren't going to tell us something that great.

Zato-OW

King
So lets see DMC4. They state he was a Fuedal Lord of fortuna being seen as a god. They say he used the Yamato to seal the Devils world. They even said that the savior was a creation planned out by Sparda and Fortuna with the souls of millions of Demons being captured through Sparda's time but The OTS finished this statue.This is only half of the info they gave out on Sparda in DMC4. I mean i just found out in DMC3 he killed a woman just to seal the gate which makes me think just how good is he? Also if they are stating in one game that Dante may have surpassed Sparda then I'm pretty sure another will say he has and it might be DMC5,6,7,8...w/e.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The woman? Probs wanted to die, as a sacrifice to save humanity ;) That's good if u ask me :p

This is Capcom... Eventually they will tell us all, but not yet. Don't look too much into it for the time being ;)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Zato-OW;111808 said:
So lets see DMC4. They state he was a Fuedal Lord of fortuna being seen as a god. They say he used the Yamato to seal the Devils world. They even said that the savior was a creation planned out by Sparda and Fortuna with the souls of millions of Demons being captured through Sparda's time but The OTS finished this statue.This is only half of the info they gave out on Sparda in DMC4. I mean i just found out in DMC3 he killed a woman just to seal the gate which makes me think just how good is he?

Sparda needed to sacrafice someone pure and use his own blood in order to ceal away the Temen-Ni-Gru, her name was Mary, and Lady is a descendant. She willingly took her life.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;111812 said:
^ That about sums it up :)
Perhaps she was Christian?

There's no actual reference to any specific religion on DMC, but Christianty possibly since in the anime; Dante was impaled by a cross and Holy Water. The Order also makes some references to it also, and its corruption.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah I know. But I'm just saying, who knows? She may have been.

Zato-OW

King
I know she was needed to be used for the seal but i was saying did he actually slash her up or did she stab her self. Because it states that he killed her.

Top Bottom