• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero, Virgil and Sparda [DISCUSSION]

Sparda™

Here It is.....:cool:

-----------------------

zatoowdaserothsigvu1.png

-----------------------

--
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/1742/zatoowdaserothsigvu1.png
--

Enjoy! I'm leaving now. See ya!;)

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
slapsus;105151 said:
Except the sheath on his left hand I see no other similarity between Nero's DT and Vergil's.

The only real similarities are the arm sheath and the wings which apper to be connected to his hips. Play DMC 3 SE and DT with Vergil. When he jumps in the air, they come out.

Obviously they wouldnt want to make it too obivious. But just thought id post it up.

Oh, and here is some concepts for Dante's DT. Why in the world didnt they use these?!

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7070/dvltgrnp6.jpg

Koemi

half-breed
just a totally random thought after watching the ending cutscene again yesterday : ever wonder if nero can be more related to dante than vergil? his hair, his character... when dante said "i had my reasons for helping..." he seems like he wanted to say something but halted. sorta have a feeling that he already knew who nero is. and when he said "take care yourself" - the tone, that look - i can almost say that's gentle and loving. quite an opposite to what he usually is.

Sparda™

I've said It before that Nero could probably be the third son of Sparda, and I believe Dante figured It out...

Keaton

Premium
^no, a father wouldn't want to kick his son's *** on their first meeting lol

Third son of Sparda is more likly, hell, even a reincarnated Sparda is more likely than Dante settling down lol :D

Sparda™

Koemi;111141 said:
hmm DA.... what i mean is: can nero be dante's son or something like that?

Koemi!

Dante is 29 years old in Devil May Cry 4. Nero is 10 years younger, meaning Dante would have conceived a child at age 10...Which is impossible.

The highly likely possibility is that Dante and Vergil are Nero's brothers, while Sparda being his father.

New DMC Player

Koemi;111141 said:
hmm DA.... what i mean is: can nero be dante's son or something like that?

Its ok Koemi. When I first played DMC4 I thought Nero could have been Vergil's son =/ But after coming to these forums and researching a bit more thats not possible. But with the possibilty of Nero being a third son of Sparda, assuming he is also the son of Eva, how could Dante forget his mother was pregnant?

Koemi

half-breed
@ DA: really!? Dante's only 29 in DMC 4? I thought he's in his forties - that's why I have all these ideas...

@ New DMC Player: exactly. When Eva died, Dante and Vergil were at least 7-10 years old. He would have known the existance of Nero if he's indeed born from Eva. Meaning...Sparda has another wife???? <confused>

Sparda™

Dante and Vergil were 9-10 years old at the period of Sparda's disappearance and Eva's death.

This whole plothole can raise lots of assumptions. Here our hero Nero comes to the spotlight. The whole attack of demons against the Dark Knight's family comes months later after Sparda's absence.

I mean, could this attack be just a coincidence, or the assault was a key milestone in one high-scale architectured plan...<_<

Koemi

half-breed
was it a Sparda thing? coz I remember Dante in DMC1 and anime has red eyes too when he's turning DT...

Zato-OW

King
Why would Sparda give them 2 of his most prized weapons if he didn't know he wasn't going to die. I believed he knew his death was coming. The Manga makes it seem like their mothers death was planned out.

Sparda™

^ I believe he left his swords not because of death.

It's a big scheme, a big plot going on. But I guarantee Sparda isn't dead.

Zato-OW

King
Trust me he is dead. And even if he was still alive or evil or w/e he is powerless and dead by Dante's or Nero's hands or Some high level demon. He was strong but hes isn't as strong as Dante without his Sparda Sword. If he is in the Devils world he is dead for sure because they "all" hate him well except some of the women devils. If he was living in the human world then I'm sure he would've came after his sword already and he is aging slow and could look around the age of Dante which would be stupid to make his father look the same age as he does. The proof of his death is everywhere OST's Manga Interviews, I mean the last mission of DMC4 was named Sparda's Last Wish. Now this may mean they are moving away from Sparda related issues dealing with his Sword and legacy.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Man, have you even heard of optimism?

Not meaning to sound rude, but I most likely will... But everywhere you r saying things like, Sparda is dead, and vergil is dead... It's like you don't care, and want them to be dead.

And yes, so we've heard them tell us 1000 times that Sparda is gone.... So? Don't u think they keep telling us, so at a certain point they can turn around and say... Actually, he never was dead ;) As if to trick us... I mean, come on, have some optimism.... Even if it's tiny bit.

And btw, I think he may have sealed himself somewhere between the human world and the Underworld... Meaning he is possible ageing slow, and away from harm.

Top Bottom