• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is Vergil's son!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
All we know is that in the DMC4 Novel sanctus says prostitute... I know it isn't me, because I cant have kids.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i had a thought. sparda was in the human world for 2000 years. and he lived for an unspecifed amount of time before that. so sparda could have gotten another human pregnant at any point during that 2000 years. and before that he could have had childen with another demon. and those children could have come to the human world with him. and anyone of them could have gotten a human pregnant. so nero could be a distant decendent of sparda seperated by 100 generations or more. nothing has said he was half demon he could have a very small percentage of demon blood. a connection to sparda even if connecion means family dosen't have to mean son or grandson or reincarnation or whatever else anyone has guessed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Holy crap! That actually makes a ton of sense if you think about it... Although, I still think seeing Sparda in bed with another chick would send anyone running. (except those who're into those kind of things... You know who you are, you sick ****s.)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;206466 said:
^ Holy crap! That actually makes a ton of sense if you think about it... Although, I still think seeing Sparda in bed with another chick would send anyone running. (except those who're into those kind of things... You know who you are, you sick ****s.)

well if he's with a human he whould be in his human form.

and are you not the guy who has fantasys about lizards ( to each his own but you have to admit when your weird)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh yeah... Talk about major brain fart! I totally forgot that he took human form after sealing his powers... How dumb am I?

And I'm not as weird as you may think. Believe it or not there are thousands perhaps millions of people with the same interests as me. And it's lizard PEOPLE. Get it right. :p

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
darkslayer13;206461 said:
i had a thought. sparda was in the human world for 2000 years. and he lived for an unspecifed amount of time before that. so sparda could have gotten another human pregnant at any point during that 2000 years. and before that he could have had childen with another demon. and those children could have come to the human world with him. and anyone of them could have gotten a human pregnant. so nero could be a distant decendent of sparda seperated by 100 generations or more. nothing has said he was half demon he could have a very small percentage of demon blood. a connection to sparda even if connecion means family dosen't have to mean son or grandson or reincarnation or whatever else anyone has guessed.
That would probably explain it. Knowing how mysterious Sparda is presented in all four parts of the game would be much easier to do to have some twists. Besides, he's a demon after all so it's possible to have Sparda shared the same bedding with another woman -or a ton of women, perhaps... :O

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Karen_Azalea;206534 said:
That would probably explain it. Knowing how mysterious Sparda is presented in all four parts of the game would be much easier to do to have some twists. Besides, he's a demon after all so it's possible to have Sparda shared the same bedding with another woman -or a ton of women, perhaps... :O

Just LOOK at Sparda. We all know that sexy beast got around. ;)

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Incomplete Dani;206535 said:
Just LOOK at Sparda. We all know that sexy beast got around. ;)
You got that right! ;)

Maybe Sparda isn't just known as the "Legendary Dark Knight", probably he could also be "Ladies' Deadly Kisser" to some. :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
:lol:

I agree with darkslayer13...
2000 years is a very long time to go without a bit of ;) ;)
Hello. Look at Dante an Vergil... Phwoar!! Imagine what Sparda must have been like!!!!

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Of course Sparda will always remain as handsome as usual. His demonic power help him look younger even when he'd reach millions of years of age. o_O

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;206513 said:
Oh yeah... Talk about major brain fart! I totally forgot that he took human form after sealing his powers... How dumb am I?

And I'm not as weird as you may think. Believe it or not there are thousands perhaps millions of people with the same interests as me. And it's lizard PEOPLE. Get it right. :p

lizards, lizard people eather way it is still weird even if millons of people are intested that just means that a million people have that same weird interest ( nothing wrong with it but its still weird)

Meg

Maybe its just me, but I always thought of Sparda as a one woman kind of guy. Although I do like the idea of Nero being a distant relative, so....hm

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
meg127;207002 said:
Maybe its just me, but I always thought of Sparda as a one woman kind of guy. Although I do like the idea of Nero being a distant relative, so....hm

well even if he was a one woman guy whould it really count if he waited 1000 years or more. i think that is more than enough time to move on. its not like he whould involved with mutiple women at once.

Durante

Dead
I don't really kinda see Sparda being like a ladies man,after all he wasn't all that it is to Dante,he KNEW what consequences awaited if he had children,atleast Dante and Vergil did,a woman or a hooker for that matter wouldn't lay a demon so easily it's like pairing a dog with a cat,possible but not much,i'm sure if Sparda was a legendary knight he spend his whole 2000 years travelling around the world helping people not laying women.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Nero is half Dante's age and supposedly Sparda died while Dante was young? So how could Sparda have fathered Nero...?

Meg

darkslayer13;207009 said:
well even if he was a one woman guy whould it really count if he waited 1000 years or more. i think that is more than enough time to move on. its not like he whould involved with mutiple women at once.

That's actually exactly what I meant.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Durante;207066 said:
I don't really kinda see Sparda being like a ladies man,after all he wasn't all that it is to Dante,he KNEW what consequences awaited if he had children,atleast Dante and Vergil did,a woman or a hooker for that matter wouldn't lay a demon so easily it's like pairing a dog with a cat,possible but not much,i'm sure if Sparda was a legendary knight he spend his whole 2000 years travelling around the world helping people not laying women.

your right sparda's main foucus was heroic but that dosen't mean that he avoided other things. few people spend most of their time in bed with women yet alot of people manage to have kids. often more than one, and usually not at the same time. sparda dosen't have to be a ladies man to have kids mutiple times in a life time of several thousand years. so its easily possible for sparda to have many decendants.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Lexy;207079 said:
Nero is half Dante's age and supposedly Sparda died while Dante was young? So how could Sparda have fathered Nero...?
It's not that he had fathered Nero. As what darkslayer13 stated before, Sparda might be a distant descendant of Nero, making them blood related. Considering how much life time he has when he had his living, he could probably have shared the same bedding with other women already prior to Eva. And besides, Sparda's not that 'hideous', so there could be possibilities that he did have done something with other woman or women perhaps because of his intimidating looks.

Although this sounds acceptable to be true, but I still doubt it 'cause there's still no concrete evidence unfolds. Other than that, I'll be gladder if Sparda only had one woman in his entire life. :)

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Sorry guys... This is supposed to be a second copy of the post I posted above. I thought my first attempt in processing it was a failure so I replay the whole process. Our internet connection is just so unpredictable and doesn't function well. Bad net connection I say. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom