• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is Vergil's son!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zato-OW

King
It would make a lot more sense if he was the father but if he wasn't it would be for the best. Nero is like Rock Howard and Vergil is like Geese except hes dead.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;203867 said:
LOL!
So do we really think he is Vergy's son... I know one thing...
I'M NOT THE MOTHER!!!! *CRIES*

...the truth is...

IT WAS MEEEEEE!!!!!

And then I ditched Nero because I don't want to be related to a wuss.
Vergil: You got that right.

:D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I would've had a catfight , but this is Nero we're talking about :D ;)
(and the catfight thing was a jk)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Dante : All the chicks just rage with us in thier wild fantasies,it just doesn't feel right.How about we give them a piece of our mind?[Takes Rebelion.]
Vergil : You got that right.[Unseaths Yamato.]

Advise : If I were you,I'd flee from this board.[I'm staying for autographs,though I'll die later.But if I don't get autographs,I'll regeret it when I die.The choice is difficult.Hmmmmm....]

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
^ Actually, in all truth, I'm more of a yuri fangirl. >_>; Seriously, I'd be more scared of Lady, Lucia, and Trish because of what I do to them than Dante and Vergil.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
NSAF, you got that theory of Nero being the love child of Dante and Vergil from me.-.- Stealing my ideas and not even giving me credit.

And the man who said that isn't part of the Devil May Cry team, yes? He's from Capcom(USA), if I'm not mistaken.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;203875 said:
I would've had a catfight , but this is Nero we're talking about :D ;)
(and the catfight thing was a jk)

Nah, I think we'd have a catfight indeed, because I did imply me and Vergie did the tango (mmm-mmm :) )

@ Devil Bane:

Clair: (spreads her arms with a wicked grin) Bring it on boys!!

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Kool626;198983 said:
I have proof that nero is vergil son!

Devil May Cry 4 emphasizes that Nero has some sort of connection with Sparda, due to the connection he has with the Yamato and his alleged place in the Sparda bloodline. While the exact details of this have established by Capcom, that Nero is Vergil's son, and this claim has allegedly been confirmed at "Captivate 2009" by one of the Capcom employees who worked on the game's localization.

:O WoW o never though that vergil will have a son, I wonder who the mother is. hmmmm.

Capcom of USA dude...all the stuff you're looking for is in Japan. But hopefully all of this will be worked out by the next game, because man..A lot of people fight over this XD

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Vergil'sB*tch;204176 said:
Then NSAF is right and Vergy is the Village Bike ;)

Devil Bane: Like Cv said... bring it on :D

I would not mind taking a ride on him. ;) :lol:
And I'm not scared of Dante and Vergil. I've learned to control them. See, look. *throws pizza slice* Go get it, Dante!

:huh: No.
Dammit. Never mind. ._.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I don't doubt it. Even Arkham wants to you. "Sometimes a person may become seduced by evil." Well, Arkham, if looked like that... :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
:lol: :lol:
:lol:
I've just been reminded of a yaoi fan-fic (it involved Vergil, Arkham and Yamato.)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Vergil'sB*tch;204199 said:
:lol: :lol:
I've just been reminded of a yaoi fan-fic (it involved Vergil, Arkham and Yamato.)
It's more than likely I wrote it. Because I ship that. >.>;
Because it's hawt.
Fangirls. Why must they pair me with my weapons?
They do the same thing to me.
('-' )

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yes, it is. And y'know, Verge, is doesn't help you where thinking about Dante whilst that was happening.
...I'll kill you when I escape.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I wonder why those two simply stand in a corner aand haven't already anihilated us?Unless they want to pull the whole "You are already DEAD!" deal,which is fine by me,but that means no autograph.

Ahh screw,it I'm outa he-*Slashes everywhere and blood gushing*

Dante and Vergil : You are already DEAD!

Kenshiro : Seems like my catchprase is becoming atrend,even today

Me : You...got thatbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-dies.For good.No seriously.Oh and they both left.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
No, we haven't. We're still here.
They're trapped here. And they have tried to kill me, and Julie, more times than I can count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom