• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero. Is he really Vergil's son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
Idk I think I like part 4 outfit the best. part 2 though its still cool. The other one i like too is part 3 outfit but I don't exactly have a perfect body since well its a shirtless outfit.

Asmodaius

It sure seems like Dante's DMC3 outfit is the most popular one, and I think the main reason is that you get to see him shirtless. ;P
I just find his DMC2 outfit very classy and awesome. His DMC1 outfit looks like a red Blade (Marvel, the Daywalker) outfit, and the DMC4 outfit has this tacky cowboy influence on it...

Anyways, sorry for going off-topic. ^^

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I don't think he would care either way.

I think he might care if he found out that his son is pretty powerful.

After all it does seem like Vergil holds a great deal of respect for his father Sparda and maybe in some way he wants to create his own legacy similar to his fathers.

Which includes have a son or 2.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
I think he might care if he found out that his son is pretty powerful.

After all it does seem like Vergil holds a great deal of respect for his father Sparda and maybe in some way he wants to create his own legacy similar to his fathers.

Which includes have a son or 2.
1. Hair swept back---- yes
2. Cold personality---- yes
3. Honor---- yes
4. Defeat Mundus---- no
5. Badass---- yes
6. Sex with a woman---- maybe
7. Took out hell alone---- no
8. Quietly reign the human world---- no
9. Has twin children---- no
10. Rightious---- My ass, but I think I miss something

Maybe you're right on the legacy case, but he still got work to do to top his father.

Asmodaius

Dante is quite the ladies man... And Vergil is rather opposite than Dante as a person. I could totally see Vergil as being gay...

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
But if you think about it Dante does have bad luck with women. He says it himself. He even gets slapped by a little girl in the face with a mop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom