• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero. Is he really Vergil's son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I actually have no idea. i think its mostly out of the desire to see that question of how does he fit into the answered since his creator become a wuss, got cold feet and didnt do anything with it. other than that it wouldn't really change how i see him.

Would being vergil's kid change how you see him? would vergil having a kid change how you see him?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Would Nero being Vergil's kid change how you see him? Would Vergil having a kid change how you see him?

Well of course, it would definitely make me think that there is more to him. But he abandoned his son if that was the case. Did not want to raise him, just gave him a way. If Vergil was the father, then he's a bad one at that. I wouldn't really want to see Nero and Vergil arguing it out on Jeremy Kyle xD

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I got another question
if capcom gave you proper evidence to support nero being vergil's son would you still accept him being vergils son?
Hmmm...yeah I would. That is if Capcom did give the clear evidence. There's also the theory that Nero could also be an experiment of the Order Of The Sword. Both are likeky.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Maybe he didn't want too abandon his kid as he could have just thought he would have gone to the demon world beat the **** out of mundus and be back by the time the kid turns two.

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
OH ok damn I feel all stupid now. i thought you were talking about DMC4 just cuz of Nero. Ok then i get what you mean now. But Capcom does need to confirm whats Nero's story.

Asmodaius

OH ok damn I feel all stupid now. i thought you were talking about DMC4 just cuz of Nero. Ok then i get what you mean now. But Capcom does need to confirm whats Nero's story.

Ah okay, so you were serious. XD
I thought you were trying to pull some prank on me or something. :p

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
Maybe he didn't want too abandon his kid as he could have just thought he would have gone to the demon world beat the **** out of mundus and be back by the time the kid turns two.
This is very true. But then I can't be very sure. You see I never really had a father who would stick around. But I believe you on this.

Asmodaius

Oh, Vergil so have the mindset to abandon his kid behind with the mother. All he cares about is personal power. He has the empathy of a stone. I mean, he would even kill his own twin brother, just to gain the power he wants. I bet if he just asked nicely, Dante would give it to him. XD

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
Oh, Vergil so have the mindset to abandon his kid behind with the mother. All he cares about is personal power. He has the empathy of a stone. I mean, he would even kill his own twin brother, just to gain the power he wants. I bet if he just asked nicely, Dante would give it to him. XD
You're right about that. I can't argue since I know the feeling of not really having a father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom