• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I actually referred to the DB a page ago. I know he wasn't born with it :lol: I'm just saying... Even if he were a son of Sparda, why did he get the demonic right arm and his brothers didn't? I mean, I want to know what happened :lol: Any thoughts on how he got the DB?

Kaihedgie

LordOfDarkness;129127 said:
I actually referred to the DB a page ago. I know he wasn't born with it :lol: I'm just saying... Even if he were a son of Sparda, why did he get the demonic right arm and not his brothers?

It's simple: he's NOT their brother or half brother. He has the blood of Sparda because of the Devil Bringer itself.. Evidence? Its symbiotic reaction to the Yamato, which originally belonged to Sparda before being handed to Vergil as a keepsake. Nero gained his Devil Bringer in the the ceremony like most of the knights in the Order of the Sword, hence Credo's and Agnus' transformations.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Kaihedgie;129130 said:
It's simple: he's NOT their brother or half brother. He has the blood of Sparda because of the Devil Bringer itself.. Evidence? Its symbiotic reaction to the Yamato, which originally belonged to Sparda before being handed to Vergil as a keepsake. Nero gained his Devil Bringer in the the ceremony like most of the knights in the Order of the Sword, hence Credo's and Agnus' transformations.

Dude, we were just throwing theories around... No need to get so defensive over things :p Anyways, whatever... I didn't want him to be their brother anyways... Oh, and I edited my previous post... :p And are you sure that's how he got it? That sounds like a theory to me...

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Kaihedgie;129009 said:
Nuh one word posts, dood >3<;

I'm not trolling there is just no need for you to correct me on anything I don't see admin under your name.

sometimes things can be sumed up in one word. but seeing as how you chose to cry (it's a joke, calm down) I can edit for you k? ;)

I would like to state in my proffesional opinion that the information you recently posted is appealing to me and I would like to say that it is single handedly one of the best posts I have ever seen in my time. It is so in tune with my thought I can not simply post yes, I agree, good job, or exactly. I must,
I MUST!!!
Display my level of satisfaction with a page long post.

So to recap:
Great post
Good job
I agree
Your a god
IF I EVER SO YOU POST ANYTHING SHORTER THAN A PARAGRAPH I WILL TROLL ON YOU FOR A MONTH!!! (because I just love hearing your lifes story ;) )

NOW!!! Do you see how stupid that looks?

Kaihedgie

The Da3dra;129155 said:
I'm not trolling there is just no need for you to correct me on anything I don't see admin under your name.

sometimes things can be sumed up in one word. but seeing as how you chose to cry (it's a joke, calm down) I can edit for you k? ;)

I would like to state in my proffesional opinion that the information you recently posted is appealing to me and I would like to say that it is single handedly one of the best posts I have ever seen in my time. It is so in tune with my thought I can not simply post yes, I agree, good job, or exactly. I must,
I MUST!!!
Display my level of satisfaction with a page long post.

So to recap:
Great post
Good job
I agree
Your a god
IF I EVER SO YOU POST ANYTHING SHORTER THAN A PARAGRAPH I WILL TROLL ON YOU FOR A MONTH!!! (because I just love hearing your lifes story ;) )

Do you see how stupid that looks?

I never said I was part of the staff. Also, you're goin' a little off-topic D:

Dude, we were just throwing theories around... No need to get so defensive over things Anyways, whatever... I didn't want him to be their brother anyways... Oh, and I edited my previous post... And are you sure that's how he got it? That sounds like a theory to me...

Theories such as this topic is what causes arguments simply because they make no sense. Note at the beginning of the game that Nero's arm was in a cast and sealed up. There could be no other way that Nero got his DB other than through the same ceremony every other Order member got their Devil forms

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;128942 said:
This theory has been proved wrong a million times and are facts for that.

Nero is 10 years younger than Dante. Dante is 29, Nero is 19...
Umm, I didn't go over the whole topic, so you'll have to excuse me if you already answered it. But when was the 10 year difference confirmed?
It seems acurate, but I wanna know if it's for real.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't see how stupid it looks Da3dra.. All I see it's a lot of off topicness... There are plenty of questions and points that have been put across since that post by Kaihedgie, yet you choose to dwindle on that? Just ignore it... And there's nothing wrong with one word posts...

Back to topic... The point of this entire thread was to ponder over Nero being Dante's son... As that has already been proven to be impossible, then this has no further discussion value other than the further theories that have already been put forth here.

I thought dmc 1 was 20 years after 3?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Actually, I wasn't off topic... I contributed by adding something in, like the question "I thought dmc 1 was 20 years after 3?" I don't know the answer to that, so I am addressing that to anyone who does know. So yes, I was on topic, yet your post was not.

And furthermore, if dmc 1 was 20 years after dmc 3, that would mean Dante Or Vergil Could be Nero's father, right?

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
but I think Nero is the brother of Dante... :unsure:
-------------------------------------------------------
Sasuke-PNG.png
I LOVE SASUKE SO MUCH <3

Kaihedgie

Rebellion16;129178 said:
i think that may be true or where the heck did nero get the demonic hand?!!

Geez, does anyone here even bothered to read? D:

Refer to my previous posts. I have already answered the question D:

ice_princess_d

LordOfDarkness;129131 said:
Dude, we were just throwing theories around... No need to get so defensive over things :p Anyways, whatever... I didn't want him to be their brother anyways... Oh, and I edited my previous post... :p And are you sure that's how he got it? That sounds like a theory to me...

hes ight these r just theories dont need to get mad at all

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Yeah but he could have been cloned then had the devil bringer attached. or maybe it is some kind of unforeseen anomoly (however you spell that)
like how Cloud looks nothing like Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom