• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
(too your first message)

that also could be true little_d, but this is a thread to discuss a relation to dante, not just his son lol i no it was originally but now its just about relation, but i do appreciate your opinion, i no somethink new now, about dante, sparda and nero, thanks :D

(too your second message)

highly possible, like eva coulda gave birth to nero just before she died. you just never know

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You never know the possibilities, so speculating is just going to cause arguments. Age wise, Nero could not have been Dante OR Vergil's son... Furthermore, how come we never hear in the scenes throughout the entire dmc series that Sparda had 3 sons? It tells us he had two, but it never states that there was a third. And due to Sparda's love for Eva... Nero would defo be Eva's child if he were to be a son of Sparda.

Lastly...

He could indeed be a son of Sparda, but I'd like more logic behind him than that... That seems kind of "Oh look, that's an easy way to explain Nero... Let's go with that".... It doesn't feel like a strong enough explanation as to his power... And even so, how does that make him have some weird demonic right arm? Vergil and Dante don't have one, so why would Nero be different if he were a brother?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Considering Nero's looks, he doesn't appear to be thousands of years old... So I doubt Nero is Sparda's brother...

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
nooo, nero's uncle is sparda, that would explain his arm, maybe sparda's brother had one, it would explain sparda's blood running in him, cuz brothers have the same blood

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, let me get this straight... You're saying that Sparda potentially could of had a brother, and that his brother had a child which is Nero?

First off, we hear that Sparda took on the Devil Emperor and Devils alone... If he did have a brother, he would have helped Sparda. Yet, there is no mention of anything of the sort. If he had a brother, yet his brother did not help... Then all he did was wait around in the human realm and then have a child before dying. Pretty pointless, he would have wanted to do something...

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
yeah its abit far fetched i no, but im just trying to explain nero lol

and u said his brother would have helped him
vergil didnt always help dante tho

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes, but that's a different thing entirely. That was sibling rivalry. Who knows. Maybe Sparda did have a brother, who was just like how Vergil is to Dante...?

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
yeahh... but it could work, probably doesnt but Hey! thats what a forum is for, to work out stuff like ordanary ppl
nout ordanary bout me tho

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
We're all entitled to our own opinions here. There's nothing wrong with putting theories out there... It makes it fun to think about, before we know the real truth.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No not really... If we think about it logically, millions of people are wrong every day about something.. It's a common thing, so we shouldn't feel bad that we didn't get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom