• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nero costumes

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
If Dante had scars it just wouldn't seem like Dante (I mean on his face).

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
DemonSlayer6;55125 said:
That......... is just totally out of the way for Capcom to do that. Besides, it really wouldnt look good on anyone. Scars? I mean, c'mon. Nobody would like a hot body like that to be spoilt, right?

my thoughts, exactly ^_^

Chrysander

Yeah I don't think that Dante is meant to scar. I don't know about Nero, I don't know what the rules will be for his body, but I imagine they will want to keep him shiny and fresh, rather than rugged and scarred up.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Me and HelzCatastrophy say, just leave their bodies in perfection. Anything on the skin other than skin, just wouldn't look right...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I highly agree with you Asia. <3 They are too perfect to be destroyed. xD

BTW. I can't wait to see some good cosplayers. :] That would make me pretty happy.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I do sew and stuff, but now that I'm outta high school and sold my sewing machine I don't have the time or money at all. I wanna cosplay as Yuna (From FFX)soooo bad, and possibly Seras (From Hellsing since I have a crazed obsession for her.), but yeah...

If I had the chance to cosplay as a DMC character, I'd probably have to go as Nero. I can easily fix my hair like his and dye it. Just the arm and the sword would be a problem. I do have a friend who could easily go as DMC3 Dante, but I don't think he's really into cosplaying that much to actually do it. ]:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
:lol: Although, the DMC3 cosplay was really crappy. No offence if anyone liked it. But, in my opinion, I say it was quite dumb.

XicoPT

The better you girls have to do is wait for the game come out for stores :p

And Rainbow Saras Victoria is cool and funny but nothing more stylish then Allucard The Immortal Vampire

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Alucard will always be stylish and awesome. My favorite part of the manga with him was when he went to go kill Rip Van Winkle. It was disturbing, yet erotic. @_@ Yes. Erotic. But if I had the time and matieral to do it, I would make me a Seras costume.

DemonSlayer6 plz tell me how you found DMC3 cosplayers crappy? I have seen some decent ones and ones that are just full blown amazing. Sure, there are those who probably don't look anything like the character and rushed the costume, but not all the DMC3 cosplay was near crappy. :/

asia22292;55561 said:
i cant... too short... everything would look funny... no matter how much i hemmed.

Short? We have something in common. xD I was taller than everyone in my 3rd grade class, then all the sudden all my friends are taller than me! I get confused for a 14 year old alot and no-one believes I'm 19 until I show'em my drivers licence.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Us short people have our advantages. We're easier to pick up and most likely won't bump our heads on things like a few of my taller friends have. :]

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
scars ... tatoos ... ho my god !!! this thing is out of topic , but anyway just like you girls said, perfect hot bodies ...

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
sorry for getting off topic.... i dont even know how that turned up, but ANWAYS.... y ruin something perfect?? case closed. :D

Top Bottom