• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nero costumes

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Ok... that pubic hair thing was super gross!!

As for costumes... maybe something normal... like jeans and a t-shirt... IDK... never thought that deep into the whole concept of costumes... pretty much... "that's cool"

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
K. Let's stop talking about body hair, plz! D: I don't think we care what it looks like or what color it is, kthx. lolz.

Maybe a costume for Nero would be like normal street fashion. Something simple. :]

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
VI-Rainbow;54141 said:
I've seen alot of nude, yaoi (not much hentai) of DMC (And MANY, MANY, MANY other things). Some of which are WANT and some that are DO NOT WANT!

My fandoms are never safe sometimes. xD

SO TRUE. I have seen many things too, and the yaoi DMC pics just...make me puke. :lol: But I did find lots of half/full naked pics of the twins that had me drooling.^_^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
IloveVergil;54982 said:
SO TRUE. I have seen many things too, and the yaoi DMC pics just...make me puke. :lol: But I did find lots of half/full naked pics of the twins that had me drooling.^_^

Well, thing is just like Kingdom Hearts and Naruto and how popular they are, Devil May Cry is yaoi jail bait as well. In each game there is probably one female, but Dante really doesn't seem to take any romantic interest in her. If he does it's never shown or verbally spoken. Plus, to me... Dante is like the James Bond of video games. He never stays and commits with someone. That doesn't mean he can't try, but it's highly doubtful Dante could stay in a committed relationship with a female... or male. Whatever your taste for Dante's love interest is. >__>

In my opinion Dante wouldn't make a great boyfriend. At all. He's broke, has a horrible diet of eatting Srawberry Sundays and Pizza (but from all the fighting he manages to stay in shape), and when he has time off I'm sure he wants some time to himself and to rest, but we all know that never lasts long.

I like him just being a ladies man (who will never commit xD) and being the bad a$$ he is. Plus if you look at where he lives, I'm sure all the ladies at Love Planet might have an STD or two so no luck in finding a decent woman around that area who could put up with him and cleaning the shop.

To the subject of yaoi...

I have nothing against yaoi, and I've seen some things that were well done and things that have raped my vision in horror. Just to me yaoi is over rated. I don't wanna start an argument over yaoi vr. yuri vr. male x female pairings so I'll end it here.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Conceicao;55011 said:
i wanna see nero with dante´s costume, and dante with nero´s costume .... what do you think

That would be crrrraaazzzy!!! Seriously, I mean, him? Wearing Dante's clothes? Haha! I can just imagine...

Kool626

Demon Slayer
becase it would look like fighting alot of demon and dante must have scars where he been stabed befre

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yes. Dante has been stabbed before. By Verg. But other than that, we all know Nero has killed many demons. A scar wont make any difference to anything. I dont know, hey?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
That......... is just totally out of the way for Capcom to do that. Besides, it really wouldnt look good on anyone. Scars? I mean, c'mon. Nobody would like a hot body like that to be spoilt, right?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I think Dante's wounds from past times are probably healed and gone by now, so I don't think any scar will be showing if we get the option to choose a shirtless DMC4 ver. of Dante. A big scar on Dante really wouldn't look well and attractive in my opinion. .___.

As for Nero having a scar, why? What makes you say that?

heatlancer

1# Trickster
i doubt dante would have any scars.. he heals straight away, almost instantly even from the biggest cut.. the only way dante and vergil can die is from bloodloss..

Top Bottom