• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nero costumes

Kool626

Demon Slayer
i hope nero has costumes,i like the shirtless dante and vergil. i think it'll look good no coat or shirt just his body and arm

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Dante and Nero .... even better, realy nice costumes, you´re a prevert boy you know that Xico, but i am even more prevert. <3

Chrysander

Yeah I hope they have even more than in DMC3, the more the better. It would be cool to have:

Nero:
Hooded (he has a hood but I haven't seen him wear it yet)
Jacketless (but with waist coat like Vergil)
Topless (bare upper body)
Black Coat (I think it'd look pretty awesome)
Order of the Sword uniform (white)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Now we're talkin! Topless Nero WOO!!! I agree with Conceicao too, completely nude would be great too...and im not joking. XD Hey, i've heard from friends that there's a password to have the DOA girls clothing dissapear, they should do the same for DMC characters. (Including the girls for male and lez fans)

Chrysander

I imagine that Dante has white pubic hair. What do others think? Someone once suggested to me that he dyes his hair, and therefore he'd have black pubic hair. Bwahaha, I don't think so. I think Verg and Danny are all natural.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;54077 said:
Now we're talkin! Topless Nero WOO!!! I agree with Conceicao too, completely nude would be great too...and im not joking. XD Hey, i've heard from friends that there's a password to have the DOA girls clothing dissapear, they should do the same for DMC characters. (Including the girls for male and lez fans)

Nude Dante is nice, but I'm not one who personally enjoys seeing someones package flowing in the wind.... Especially running. D:

Chrysander;54086 said:
I imagine that Dante has white pubic hair. What do others think? Someone once suggested to me that he dyes his hair, and therefore he'd have black pubic hair. Bwahaha, I don't think so. I think Verg and Danny are all natural.

ಠ_ಠ a part of me is LOLing and another part is crying. Sorry. xD Wow. This is the first time people brought up something like this in any thread I've seen... and my eyes have seen things that cannot be unseen. *shudders*

Chrysander

I have to be right though, think about it. He wouldn't be right with black downstairs. We know that he shaves his armpits, so no hints there unfortunately.

Phage

Heartbreaker
VI-Rainbow;54118 said:
ಠ_ಠ a part of me is LOLing and another part is crying. Sorry. xD Wow. This is the first time people brought up something like this in any thread I've seen... and my eyes have seen things that cannot be unseen. *shudders*

speaking of things that cannot be unseen..
...I've seen pictures .. curtains match the carpet.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Vergilissexy;54077 said:

if they put that password in DMC 4, i will have to play the game, only when there´s nobody at home exept me :p
i don´t wanna shock my parents lol :D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Phage;54125 said:
speaking of things that cannot be unseen..
...I've seen pictures .. curtains match the carpet.

I've seen alot of nude, yaoi (not much hentai) of DMC (And MANY, MANY, MANY other things). Some of which are WANT and some that are DO NOT WANT!

My fandoms are never safe sometimes. xD

Top Bottom