• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mrrandomlulz'z HALL OF SHAME

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
You dare lurk on my thread?

Ah yes. You wish to know what this thread is about. This thread is where we compile all the flame wars and blatant hate post. And we claim them for MRRANDOMLULZ, Subsidiary of Steve.inc.

Let us start with a simple, thread, nothing too bad about it, until you see it got derailed. Twice.
http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/the-revenant.12257/page-3

Look at the amounts of flame wars this game has caused, we find as many as we can, we put them in this thread, we LOL at stupidity

for example: http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/the-flag-issue.10032/ a personal favorite of mine.

EDIT:
O DER GOD XD

scionicspectre

You know, it would be great if the trolling were remotely entertaining. I just wonder if the diametric opinions will continue after the game's release. Surely tons of the haters will secretly play and adore the game, and in turn hate themselves for it.

Or maybe we'll all silently rally around it for keeping the series alive. Either way, we should have some way to rate the flame wars based on their attributes (hilarity, divisiveness, embarrassment, badassery).

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Mrrandomlulz's, I don't think this thread serves much of a purpose. Threads can derail all the time, and if they do so what? It's not the end of the world you know. :blink:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I just wonder if the diametric opinions will continue after the game's release. Surely tons of the haters will secretly play and adore the game, and in turn hate themselves for it.
I'll personally be interested in seeing whether those who have been very vocal in their dislike for the game change their minds and own up to it. And whether others will be gracious enough to not say "I told you so".

scionicspectre

Yeah, just put them on HOTorNOT.

Of course I'm kidding. I just wish the trolls/psuedo-trolls were a bit more creative with their criticism, not merely sensationalistic. At least then we'd be known to have some elaborate and entertaining flame wars, but it seems there's not a lot of irony in here, just a bunch of whiners.

Mrrandomlulz at least tries, even if it's a bit over the top sometimes. Let's just say I'm glad we have a rule to prohibit overt insults to DmC, since it means people have to be more clever with their irrational disdain.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Mrrandomlulz's, I don't think this thread serves much of a purpose. Threads can derail all the time, and if they do so what? It's not the end of the world you know. :blink:
if you look at some of his other threads you'll see that this is pretty on topic for him XD oh i love this

Laurence Barnes

Premium
thats right we do all need to laugh at ourselves like me in the gym: *running on treadmill slowly raising speed to 12 when i slip and fall on the speed up button putting it to a usain bolt level of 25 with my teacher and everyone staring at me as i try to stand up right while trying to slow it down* it was the biggest fail i have done this year

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Imagine it like this, a couple weeks after the game has come out and you have just finished your most recent playthrough.

You go onto this thread and look at all the crap we put Ninja Theory, Capcom, and our own little (Currently divided) fanbase through.

And you chuckle and go "I really participated in THAT?"

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Imagine it like this, a couple weeks after the game has come out and you have just finished your most recent playthrough.

You go onto this thread and look at all the crap we put Ninja Theory, Capcom, and our own little (Currently divided) fanbase through.

Exactly. That's something I wanna do after I play the game. Just sit back and watch my ****storms. If the game is bad, I can again sit back and laugh at how much I defended the game. If it's good, then I want to do this;

If the game turns out great I want a signature of one of TooCool47 post that says "DmC is alright, I guess.":troll:

Serial Killer Dante

Wielder of Dante's Soul

Why don't you wait until after the game comes out?

If the game turns out bad or good I wouldn't care. I'd stay away from this place seeing as the topics are going to be as useful as this one.

Laurence Barnes

Premium

lucky for me i never participated in that i just love reading all the butthurt it's getting XD

ninjaa93

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
If the game turns out great I want a signature of one of TooCool47 post that says "DmC is alright, I guess.":troll:

maybe if your lucky.:troll:

that being said, I'm not a "hater" of the game as I have pointed out many times on this forum, I'm a "skeptic" who is willing to give the game a fair chance IF I like what I see.

Not saying your calling me a "hater", just pointing out where I stand to the newer members.;)

So far its earned a marking in my book from initially being "crap" to being "somewhat passable" game judging by what I have been shown.

Maybe it will upgrade to being a "alright" game in my book once it comes out and I play it lol.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
So umm...anybody notice how this thread really just does what this thread is addressing? It's like...trollception or something...

Mrrandomlulz...why, how, and when did you go back into the forum to find these posts? Do you just like...bookmark the funniest ones or something?

Top Bottom