• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mrrandomlulz'z DmC review thread

DarkSlayer54

Well in DMC3 and 4, those overpowered tricks did come in handy against legit threats; I wouldn't have made it through DMD on 4 if not for DRI. But in DmC, there's no real need for such ridic damage, and having that easy option can take a lot of challenge out of the game, which is why a lot of people would have preferred if it was some sort of precise timing Demon Guard instead.
I see what your saying here... I'll try beating DMD without Demon Dodge, and I'm sure it'll be a pain in the ass without it.

I'll agree that Demon Dodging makes things really easy, but that's what I love about it... It allows me to take out enemies fast and efficiently. The BP patch will dumb down the game for me, and it will alter my playstyle. This is something I don't like. Comparing footage of the Hunter boss battle, before and after the patch... I think it's a fair guess that I will no longer be able to kill a Tyrant on SoS with only a 3 hit combo. This is something I find very, very lame.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
I see what your saying here... I'll try beating DMD without Demon Dodge, and I'm sure it'll be a pain in the ass without it.

I'll agree that Demon Dodging makes things really easy, but that's what I love about it... It allows me to take out enemies fast and efficiently. The BP patch will dumb down the game for me, and it will alter my playstyle. This is something I don't like. Comparing footage of the Hunter boss battle, before and after the patch... I think it's a fair guess that I will no longer be able to kill a Tyrant on SoS with only a 3 hit combo. This is something I find very, very lame.

Well don't take this personally now, but you are bad in this game, and you should feel bad.

just kidding though

Top Bottom