• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying enemy in DMC4

aoshi

^ Its blitz. LOL.

@AKA: Yeah that was a strange strat. Not a free flowing attempt. Seems typical video-game move.It is not free flowing with combos or defense in class of royal guard.I don't think i will try it.I have pulled it off once but was strange.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Strange? Lolwut?

Free-flowing has nothing to do with it. You go in, kill monster, get orbs, go out.

aoshi

DreadnoughtDT;257078 said:
Strange? Lolwut?

Free-flowing has nothing to do with it. You go in, kill monster, get orbs, go out.

Kill a monster - get orbs - Did u even play the game?

If u did not notice, there is a style gauge that gives stylish points on how the monster is killed. Issue is video games are unlike human intelligence to identify crap and though DMC has a good logic in degrading cr@p(ranks), some tricks go unnoticed. Eg : Royal guard - Style guage identifies a simple guard as a good move and rewards but little does it recognize wat the gamer is guarding.You either attack or guard. Wat is the gamer trying to achieve here, successful attack or defense?I understand the objective is to de-cloak it but game locks any melee attack on enemy and intention is to use long range attacks to de-cloak it. Try guarding the lightning beam that blitz throws which game intends to guard. Then release it on any of its attacks - Successful and logical take down.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes I've played the game. I play the game how I wanna play. I can get an SSS stylish rank just by fighting the way I fight. It's not hard.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
mine would have to be BLITZ they are so ****** anoying they keep moving and melt my head plus there health was far to high i think they ripped bAlL* out if it thyer like and mefisto(spelling sorry) but they are easy with nero as all you do is use buster grab twice it just takes the cloak of the beat them down with the red queen and end with a buster move simpels lol ._.

aka958

Don't trust people
The Mephisto's are even easier with Dante in my opinion. All you need to do is use a charged up shotgun at them, to make it easier use trickster and it's abilities to stay close to it. When it is down all you have to do is a kick-13 and then a rising dragon with DT cancel. ^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I hate Mephistos. I can kill them, but it takes me a while - they really **** me off.

I hate Blitz too - didn't know it's name until reading this thread. It's not fun killing that thing at all!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ebony;258250 said:
I hate Mephistos. I can kill them, but it takes me a while - they really **** me off.

I hate Blitz too - didn't know it's name until reading this thread. It's not fun killing that thing at all!

There are more than one Blitz... And you can find out their names by looking in the library section of DMC4.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Well before I read this thread I called it 'Extra annoying stupid lightning demon thingy' so I'll just stick to that! :D

Sokudukeh

Dancing Dragon~
Hmm... Gotta try and remember the enemies now xD
Haven't played the game in aaaaages

I think the most annoying for me was the Chimera Assaults

Noticed a couple of people have said Blitz's, I actually had fun fighting those :|
x)

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
Blitz. I really hate those guys!!! DX

They are the only ones who really give me trouble. (as Dante that is. - Nero and his arm of doom, I can take em easy with. But that doesn't count!!)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I thought I posted in this thread already?
Has somebody hacked into my account and started deleting my posts or something? Or is it just my bad memory to blame again?

Anyway.
Most annoying enemy in DMC4: Dante. Really. JUST DIE! D:<

dex

The worst monster me with Nero is :1.Blitz(to much time to shut him down)
2.Faust(he spawns swords)
3.All monsters with Chimera(swords of Chimera)
4.Cutlass(need long to catch them)

5.Memphisto(Have one half heath skill)

Dante: 1.Frost(wherever i'm they hit me)
2.Blitz(with pandora it's easy at low mode)
3.Alto Angelo and Bianco Angelo()

Son of Sparda

The Legendary Dark Knight
blitz, mephitso, foust, alt angelo, bianco angelo, anyting with chimera, sanctus, (mission 20) Angus and lastly but not least Dante.... Hes just too awesome to kill

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Chloe_Ryder;263372 said:
I thought I posted in this thread already?
Has somebody hacked into my account and started deleting my posts or something? Or is it just my bad memory to blame again?

Anyway.
Most annoying enemy in DMC4: Dante. Really. JUST DIE! D:<

It's funny to see you saying that xD

For me, it's the Blitz...at all times...I have my ways around EVERY other monster, but the damned Blitz is ALWAYS a thorne in my whatever-part-of-the-body-it-is-at-the-time.

Although I do agree, Dante is annoying when you fight him in the Chamber room.

Top Bottom