• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying enemy in DMC4

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
post what you think is the most annoying enemy in DMC4

im gonna go with mesphisto for me because when you face alot of them they get annoying

Dante94513

assaults, blitz, those metal sharks (when they swim around), basilisks, a group of frosts and mesphistos. They sometimes annoy the ****outta me.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I HATED Cutlass:mad: I just wanted to get hold of them and throttle them
Also I hated those sword things that just become a massive pain on SOS and DMD. It's like
"oh thanks like this part wasn't hard enough why not just throw a load of those in"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cutlass weren't too bad. Just shoot em a bunch and buster when you get close.

Gladius were also not too bad. But they came in swarms. ._.

I find the most annoying enemy to be Chimera-Assaults. Now if there was a Chimera-Frost or Chimera-Blitz... *shudders*

aoshi

Mephisto. They were annoyin on echidna mission where a bridge is not stable and they keep pushin down. Wat a pushover.

Blitz was kinda annoying.Nice intro with dante though.

Solar

Blitz are easy to deal with, at least with Nero. Kinda tricky with Dante, though since you can't just spam Buster. How to kill Blitz with Nero: Charge Shot 3 until electricity goes out. Then do buster on it 3 times while charging CS3. Then release the CS3 and you can do one more buster. That should be enough to kill a Blitz on any difficulty. If not enough, do one more CS3 while it's red.

Mephisto are only a problem when there's like a swarm of them. Their only threatening attack is that where they start spinning, when they do that just run away until they get close, then jump. For Fausts, use Showdown once you've got their cloak off. It'll do great damage if not kill them.

Demon619

Deadman walking
I'm kind of torn between the mesphistos and Blitz, I hate them both so much,but I think once I get to the two blitz at once on bloddy palace the tide will turn though.

Eien

Shotgun
Blitz.

They just don't stay still. Life bar is way high.
There are some baller ways to kill them in 30 secs but I can never pull it off.

aka958

Don't trust people
Eien;256376 said:
Blitz.

They just don't stay still. Life bar is way high.
There are some baller ways to kill them in 30 secs but I can never pull it off.

They are annoying. >_< And the tricks are pretty tricky to pull of at times too. But the Gilgamesh and royalguard trick is one of the best ways in my opinion. ^_^

aoshi

^ I simply fire randomly with guns. Finish with buster or gilgamesh combo. I think lucifer pins should do the trick for dante. I will try it.

Meg

Does that stupid game board count as an enemy? If so then that.

aka958

Don't trust people
aoshi;256466 said:
^ I simply fire randomly with guns. Finish with buster or gilgamesh combo. I think lucifer pins should do the trick for dante. I will try it.

Try to use Gilgamesh and Royalguard. Use a normal hit from the gilgamesh against the Blitz when it's sorrounded by yellow lightning but you instantly guard afterwards. It works great for decloaking it. ^_^

Top Bottom