• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying enemy in DMC4

Shadow2x4

Cutlasses and Chimera Assaults. Actually all Chimera infested enemies can go blow themselves.
Blitz were annoying the first time I faced them, because I didn't know what to do, now they always die before they get the chance to suicide bomb me.
Frosts were and still are a pain in the arse, though I've gotten used to them, so I don't pay them much mind.

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
Anything chimera infected.i just hate how they stop you no matter what melee combo you do.

Demon619

Deadman walking
The creatures infected by the Chimera.
I used to hate the Blitz, but now...the Chimeras drive me alittle more insane every time I see them.

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
The Chimera Assaults, Faults, Assaults in general.

Never had a problem with Blitzes. Ever.

Nessy

yeah I definitely think chimera assaults are the worst, they just slow down the game so much, and can hit you as they drift by by accident.

Frosts with dante are terrible, no way to kill them and get good style points because you have such a small pool of moves that are viable against them, and it takes SO LONG to kill them.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Frosts aren't too bad when you get used to their attacks and what/when you can stun them, use Gilgamesh it completely owns them. They were much harder on DMC1, same as Blades/Assaults.

The only thing that annoys me really about Frosts is their habit of flipping out of air combos, I'm like hey, I'm trying to spam you here!

Nessy

out of the bosses it's definitely the level 6 boss, followed by dante.

Both of them have pretty ****ty design.

SakuraAddictive

" Power, Give me more ... POWER "
I guess I hate it all ;____; Lol Im still not yet finish playing the game.
But its HARD in every mission :(

In my opinion, there's no easy mission in DMC 4 ;__; Yeah.
Such a lame gamer.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
ican't remember the name because i only played it once thanks to my freind forcing me to complete it that lazy a hole......but it's this sort of ghost thing like a floating reaper it hit me over and over again no break!!!!:mad:

berto

I Saw the Devil
It depends on the character. With Nero there aren't that many since they're designed for him but I hate dealing with the chimera assults. With Dante, though, it's the chimera assults, cutlass, mephisto, faust, and faults. Every tme I fight a mephisto or faust with Dante I always strugle to get them near me, without th DB they just float around to safe distances an the fight takes longer than nessesary. The chimera assults are just plain hard, they're agile and dificult to hit and keep away from, smack'em around too long and they'll stat slicin'.

Top Bottom