• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Merry Christmas and happy 1st of December everyone!

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
I used to worry about saying Merry Christmas to people - because they might not celebrate it. But then someone pointed out that I am celebrating it and I'm just spreading festive joy - no harm is intended.

Anyway Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has a happy holiday. :)
When I read the first few words of your post, I was expecting an "arrow in the knee".

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Merry Christmas everybody and happy holiday's oh and a word of advice to all the kids sitting on santas lap and asking for gifts dont make him angry cuz this is what happens when you make him angry
happy holidays everyone :D

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody! Hope you all have a great day ^_^

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'd actually love to go to a Midnight Mass, but I am not sure if it is taking place this year in the chapel on the cliff. There are only like, six pews in it anyway. Probably not enough room.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've never been to midnight mass (my own church is non-denominational so we never have it) but I was intending to give it a go last night...fell asleep instead. Then woke up in a panic because I forgot to put out Jessica's pre-filled stocking and it was almost 6am.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year :D

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I already have all the (good )alien and all the predator movies
Tell the truth AVP1 really did not bother me and I had fun watching it
I remember that it was rated pg13 was what alot of the fans had a problem with but what was akward is the movie cursed enough and said the F word when the predator sets off the bomb and had enough violence to get it rated R plus we got to see a whole new side to the predator in avp and we saw the aliens in non CG for the first time in years.I also enjoyed Predator 2 it showed that the Predator would appear wherever chaos struck (but since i was not even 10 when AVP came out i did not see it in theaters)
It was the movies where the alien was CG (Alien 3 and alien ressurection) and AVP:R that i could not stand
i have:
predator
predator 2
predators
alien
aliens
alien3
alien ressurection
alien versus predator
alien versus predator 2
i has them all

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
i have:
predator
predator 2
predators
alien
aliens
alien3
alien ressurection
alien versus predator
alien versus predator 2
i has them all

Propably this new prequel to first Alien, movie could dissapoint you. I seen trailer, and Aliens in it are CG.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Propably this new prequel to first Alien, movie could dissapoint you. I seen trailer, and Aliens in it are CG.
:O................................................

im gonna kill them!!!

Top Bottom