• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Merry Christmas and happy 1st of December everyone!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
we're on santa tracker australia and korea and parts of russia have already been visited by santa

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I prefer to say happy holidays. It's bad enough that every business shuts down for a holiday that I take no part in. The fact that everyone wishes me a merry Christmas left and right without a thought to the possibility that I celebrate something else.

The worst part is that having this attitude paints me as the bad guy according to all the Christmas stories and lore when it's everyone else shoving a religious holiday in my face.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I prefer to say happy holidays. It's bad enough that every business shuts down for a holiday that I take no part in. The fact that everyone wishes me a merry Christmas left and right without a thought to the possibility that I celebrate something else.

The worst part is that having this attitude paints me as the bad guy according to all the Christmas stories and lore when it's everyone else shoving a religious holiday in my face.
And that is why they created santa
So agnostic people like me do not have to pray to jesus

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I used to worry about saying Merry Christmas to people - because they might not celebrate it. But then someone pointed out that I am celebrating it and I'm just spreading festive joy - no harm is intended.

Anyway Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has a happy holiday. :)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I used to worry about saying Merry Christmas to people - because they might not celebrate it. But then someone pointed out that I am celebrating it and I'm just spreading festive joy - no harm is intended.

Anyway Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has a happy holiday. :)
*gets shot* ow!!!.......im good XD

mrrandomlulz

I'd love that as a Christmas present.
I already have all the (good )alien and all the predator movies
Tell the truth AVP1 really did not bother me and I had fun watching it
I remember that it was rated pg13 was what alot of the fans had a problem with but what was akward is the movie cursed enough and said the F word when the predator sets off the bomb and had enough violence to get it rated R plus we got to see a whole new side to the predator in avp and we saw the aliens in non CG for the first time in years.I also enjoyed Predator 2 it showed that the Predator would appear wherever chaos struck (but since i was not even 10 when AVP came out i did not see it in theaters)
It was the movies where the alien was CG (Alien 3 and alien ressurection) and AVP:R that i could not stand

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I already have all the (good )alien and all the predator movies
Tell the truth AVP1 really did not bother me and I had fun watching it
I remember that it was rated pg13 was what alot of the fans had a problem with but what was akward is the movie cursed enough and said the F word when the predator sets off the bomb and had enough violence to get it rated R plus we got to see a whole new side to the predator in avp and we saw the aliens in non CG for the first time in years.I also enjoyed Predator 2 it showed that the Predator would appear wherever chaos struck (but since i was not even 10 when AVP came out i did not see it in theaters)
It was the movies where the alien was CG (Alien 3 and alien ressurection) and AVP:R that i could not stand

I liked all of them except Resurrection. Something about it didn't sit right with me.

And I prefer the Aliens over the Predators for some reason. Maybe it's my twisted mind, but I find the Aliens to be adorable.

mrrandomlulz

I liked all of them except Resurrection. Something about it didn't sit right with me.

And I prefer the Aliens over the Predators for some reason. Maybe it's my twisted mind, but I find the Aliens to be adorable.
I like both them i just like the predator more because of the more interesting concept (especially do to the fact that i hunt) but I think what is wrong with resurrection is the CG (the alien and predator are better played by guys in suits) and the humalien Even Michael Jackson could laugh at
things nose

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like both them i just like the predator more because of the more interesting concept (especially do to the fact that i hunt) but I think what is wrong with resurrection is the CG and the humalien Even Michael Jackson could laugh at
things nose

I thought the hybrid looked weird. And it killed the Queen! Frigging little bitch...

Top Bottom