• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Merry Christmas and happy 1st of December everyone!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Happy to you. For me only left 4 days until my birthday, so Im hoping to get good presents :p

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Aw, you beat me to it! I love Christmas and wished everyone in town to day Happy 1st of December! Haven’t had time to put up the decorations today though :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Had a bad day this 1st of December, but my girlfriend and best friend were able to turn it around. And that means that I'll have a great holiday season. I just know it.

Asmodaius

HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE! :D so what are you guys getting for christmas?

Silly. Only Santa knows that...​
Spongebob-Happy-spongebob-squarepants-154897_338_432.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I still wonder why in this day and age no one has seriously tried to lobby for the ban of all things Santa related on the grounds that he could be viewed as a frightening character with permission to sneak into the bedrooms of sleeping children without fear of punishment.

Or has some nutjob already done that and I missed it?

I mean, they've pretty much succeeded in banning all use of the word "Christ" in Christmas where I used to live so that no one is offended...kids are told to use xmas or Winter Festival only. Makes me rage...

BUT HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND DECEMBER AND SNOW AND ALL THAT STUFF! YAY!

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
The Christmas season is upon us, I just love this feeling :D. Does anyone have an advent calander?......or is it just me? (i'm a big kid when its Christmas :p).

I still wonder why in this day and age no one has seriously tried to lobby for the ban of all things Santa related on the grounds that he could be viewed as a frightening character with permission to sneak into the bedrooms of sleeping children without fear of punishment.!

Haha, so true XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was reading in my mum's "woman's magazine' that there are kids out there with a phobia of Santa...!
That's... o_O
I can't stand SEASONS GREETINGS... It's CHRISTMAS. Noddy Holder didn't say, "IT'S THE HOLIDAYS" in Slade Xmas song. It's Christmas and always will be. Anyway, rant over.
I'm even listening to Michael Buble's christmas album at the moment.

Merry Christmas/Happy December/Happy Holidays (to the members of the forum across the pond)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm off in a bit to see the lights getting switched on in town, check out the Christmas market and hopefully avoid Santa (he scares Jake) - I think it ends with fireworks tonight so should be good.

Our tree has been up for about 3 weeks already (I'm a little Christmas-crazy) and is the most pathetic plastic twig you have ever seen. We've lost the fairy for the top so I've tied Master Chief there instead but because of his green armour, you can't see him very well. The tree is mostly lights, oversized snowflakes, a couple of baubles and two or three angels. Jake has destroyed the rest.

Every year... Sigh...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
If I ever have kids (in some far distant future where men get pregnant and look after the brats) I would tell them that Santa carries a sack around to put all the naughty children in and every Christmas he kidnaps the naughty brats and forces them to work as elves, making toys in the North Pole.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If I ever have kids (in some far distant future where men get pregnant and look after the brats) I would tell them that Santa carries a sack around to put all the naughty children in and every Christmas he kidnaps the naughty brats and forces them to work as elves, making toys in the North Pole.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Although (going by the kitten thread) I'm probably evil for liking that and finding it funny.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium

my lil sisters will be gone then XD

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh, if Santa looked like that, I would be up all night waiting for him and then jump him when he came down the chimney only to tie him to my bed and have him all for myself! XD

Be sure to make him take a bath first:D Unless you've got a really clean chimney.

And to be honest, I would probably talk to him like an annoying fan and he'd shoot me - or be too embarassed to talk at allXD

Top Bottom