• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Meg's Junk Thread

Meg

:p

Photoon2011-03-14at19442.jpg

Incase you can't read it, the word bubble says, "Why develop a character when you can butcher them completely?"

Meg

Some funny FFXIII pics :)

Screenshot2011-03-21at121117PM.png

Screenshot2011-03-21at121443PM.png

Easily the greatest face ever. XD

Screenshot2011-03-21at121226PM.png

This pic makes me fangirl squee. So epic! 8D

Meg

Since the Lightning-ness thread died *sniff* :( I'll just continue here. (Ok so this thread pretty much already is Lightning-ness HQ anyway.) XD

blankPS3cover.jpg

Cover design I made. It took quite a while. Hope you guys like it. :oops:

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Can I do an history for one of the prompts? Here it go!

" HOW DO YOU MEAN, YOU ATE THE LAST MUFFIN?? " , Lightning yelled to Snow. " I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT, AND THIS FRICKING MUFFIN WAS THE LAST LACTOSE-FREE FOOD!!! ", She yelled yet again, but Snow wasn't even there. " Heya babe, too much stress kills the hair. Also, take this and this, so you can go to the grocery store and buy the ingredients to your lactose-free muffin. * puts his car keys and 20 bucks on Lightning's butt pocket * " , He said, yawning and taking a sip from his hot chocolate. " I DON'T- Wahhhhh... 20 bucks... :3 . Thanks, and till later, Snow! " , She said, jumping the window from their house. " Lessee the soccer games today... Ahhhhhh, Real Madrid vs Chelsea, Barcelona vs Atlethics Madrid... Real Madrid vs Chelsea. *turns 90' TV on( half of the wall), picks pillow and sheets from room, jumps at couch and starts watching soccer games* . Ahhh, What a good morning... ", Snow said, relaxing at the long, black chess.

---------------AT THE GROCERY STORE'S EXIT----------------

" Ahhhh, TWO packs of blueberry... MY blueberrys! " , Light cheered, walking to Snow's icy-white Ford Focus. " * unlocks alarm and enters* What's this??!! What does this SONOVA***** thinks he's doing!!? * shoots at the front car's tire* * BOOM* Much better! ", Light grunted.

---------------AT SNOW'S AND LIGHT'S HOUSE----------------

" ZZzZZzZZZZzzZz... Whaaat is it, Light? ", Snow asked, waking up with his pale brown pajamas.
" Blueberry!!! YAY!!!!! ", Light screamed at Snow's ear.
" Ouch... Well, Do I need to do it? ", He asked Light.
" Yes. ", she replied to him.

END??

Top Bottom