• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Meg's Junk Thread

Meg

Here be where I shall be posting the crap I write. Also! I thought it would be nice to write up a list of prompts for you guys since I know thinking of stuff to write about can be hard. The best way to combat Writer's Block is by writing. Imagine that. :p Anyway, here you go. Some of these I've used before and came up with some cool stuff. I think I might post some of them.

1.You’ve been lost in a forest for days and have just ran out of food.
2.Two people walking out of a building…
3.Lunchroom drama
4.A house across the street is pretty freakin’ creepy. You decide to investigate.
5.Its’ late at night. Two people are walking down the street unaware of the person behind them. Holding a knife. A sharp one.
6.What do you mean you ate the last muffin?
7.Put your iPod on shuffle and write something about the first song that comes on. Be it what you think it’s about, how it makes you feel, what it reminds you of, or whatever.
8.A group of people go for a drive. They must make five stops before getting where they are going and the engine must stay running.
9.A story with no dialogue.
10.A story with only dialogue.
11.The perfect vacation…and how it goes wrong.
12. Imma punch you *insert character name*
13.A story from the eyes of an idiot.
14.The Moo Game
15.Karma’s a b*tch.
16.Family game night
17.The most unlikely baby sister
18.Start a story with “This is a terrible idea, but I’m gonna do it anyway…”
19. Write a How To. Wittiness is encouraged
20.Socks

Hope these help. :$

moseslmpg

These kinds of writing exercises are very helpful for practice.

Are these the themes of the things you have written or will write? Or just general exercises?

Meg

Both. I took a writing workshop and we used some of these prompts just for practice. I write about a lot of different things and use different themes. I just tried to make a very diverse list so more people would get use out of it. I'll be posting more as I think of them.

Here's what I wrote for the exiting a building prompt:

One second may not seem like a long time. However sometimes one second can change your life forever. For better or for worst and there’s no preventing it. It was three years ago today that it happened. My new wife and I were just exiting the church. It was a beautiful in mid May. The church bells were ringing as we left. Our family and friend’s were behind clapping. We stood on the sidewalk as we waited for the limo to come. I stared into her crystal blue eyes. I ran my fingers through her hair slowly.

It took me weeks to work up the courage to propose. I had her sister come with me when I bought the ring. I never had an eye for fine jewelry. Her sister, however, worked in a jewelry store for ten years. I picked out the best ring with her help. It fit perfectly on my new wife’s finger. I’ll never forget that feeling when she said yes. It was like riding a roller coaster. The anticipation right before you ask. Feeling like you’re flying when she says yes. It’s a wonderful feeling.

The limo pulled up to us. The driver got out and as he went to open the door my wife stopped me. She looked at me and said, “We’re going to remember this day for the rest of our lives.” I smiled and got into the limo.

My wife was about to follow. The limo driver grabbed her and said “You shouldn’t have left me, whore!” He fired a gun and the bullet went right through her skull. He dropped her and jumped into the limo. I threw myself at him and grabbed this throat from behind. I grabbed his gun with the other hand and pointed the gun at his head.

“You wouldn’t.” he said. “You don’t have it in you.”

“Try me.” I replied.

“Put the gun down, James.” my father said as he opened the door to the driver’s seat. I let my father drag the murdering bastard out. Someone must have called the police because I could already hear the sirens coming closer. I looked down at the gun in my hands. I took the bullets out and tossed the gun onto the driver’s seat.

The greatest day of my life and it was ruined in the course of one second.

Meg

Here's something I started working on.

Intelligence is Bliss

The Turner family sat on the couch in their living room with the news on. The president was going to make a very important speech and it was encouraged that everyone watches it. The report on a store fire had just finished and the anchorman announced the start of the president’s speech.
The president stood behind a podium and cleared his throat before he began speaking. Mr. Turner turned the volume up on the television while his wife yelled at the kids to be quiet.
“Citizens. I appreciate you taking the time to listen to me today.” the president began. “More and more young people today are either dropping out of college, or not even going at all. Instead they settle for second-rate jobs that don’t strengthen the idea. We cannot allow this to continue. The human mind is a terrible thing to waste! It has been decided that from now on all students must graduate college. All second-rate jobs will be eliminated.”
Mr. Turner turned off the television once the speech was over and looked at his wife. She was shaking her head. He was an engineer with a college degree. His job should be fine, but his wife never attended college. What would happen to her? He looked down at his two children. Dan, the eldest, was only twelve years old and already struggling in school. What would happen to him?

Six years later

“Good morning, Mr. Allen.”

“Good morning, Dan. Where you headed?”

“To the post office to pick up my mail.”

“Oh really?” Mr. Allen looked down on the ground. “Say, Dan…would you mind getting mine as well? I hate to ask you, but see I still have to bring my trash to the dump and all-”

“It’s no problem. I’m just going to need your mail card.” Dan smiled. Mr. Allen gave out a sigh of relief and handed the card to the teenager.

“Thank you, Dan.” Mr. Allen said and went to put his bags of trash in the trunk of his car.

Meg

Here's something I made in my graphic design class. The project was "Visual Quote." I chose the song 'Love, Reign O'er Me' by The Who. The song is about a distraught teen that finds comfort in the pouring rain on an island after he tried to drown himself. In my project instead of rain I used ink to go with the lyric, "I can't sleep, I lay and I think, the night is hot and black as ink." I worked really hard on it and I think it turned out really well. I hope you guys like it. :$

Screenshot2010-08-31at61739PM.png

Meg

Moment on the Beach

The sun had just begun to rise. A man sat in a chair on the beach. He pulled an art book out of his bag as well as paint and a brush. He looked at the sunrise for a few minutes, studying it. He then looked down at his book and started painting. He started with the lighter colors and layered more on top. He used orange, yellow, red, blue, and purple. Once he was finished he tore the piece out of his book and without a thought dropped it on the ground. He looked back up at the sky for a few minutes. He then looked back down at his pad and began drawing a new piece. He used yellow and varying shades of blue.

Once he was finished he dropped that picture onto the ground and started another. As time passed the pile of completed works grew. He paid no attention to them. Around noon a boy came up to him. The artiest paid no attention to him either. The boy studied the artiest with a confused look on his face. He didn’t understand why he was just throwing his art away. He always has his art hung up on the walls or refrigerator. His parents loved his art. Why didn’t this man love his? The boy sat on the ground and looked through the man’s art. He didn’t give enough time for them to dry before tossing them on the ground. One painting stuck to another. The boy gently pulled them apart. They were all very well done. The boy couldn’t understand why the man didn’t like his art.

The boy stood back up and stared at the man. The artiest glanced at him before returning to his work. The boy planted his fists on his hips and continued to stare. Eventually the man smiled and placed the painting he was currently working on on the ground and turned to the boy. “Yes?” he said patiently, smiling at the boy.

It then occurred to the boy that he wasn’t sure what to say. “What’s you name?” the boy decided to ask.

“Claude.” the man responded. “May I ask yours?”

The boy nodded happily. He liked talking to people. “John.” he said.

“Well, John, how can I help you?” Claude asked patiently. He really wanted to get back to his work, but he didn’t want to tell the boy, John, to leave.

“What are you doing?” John asked.

“Painting. I’m trying to capture the sun at each moment of the day.”

“Why?” John asked.

The man smiled. “I want to capture the sun’s beauty as it changes.”

“Well why are you throwing your drawings away? I think they’re good.” John asked, confused.

“Because,” Claude started. He glanced down at his current painting. “The point of art is to create it. Not save it.”

“But…but what is the point if you aren’t going to keep it?”

“Ah, but I am keeping it. Up here.” Claude pointed to his head.

The boy didn’t understand. “Well…I keep all of my art. My parents like it.”

Claude smiled. “That’s different. You’re pieces please others. There are worth keeping. Mine on the other hand only please me and I know what they look like. There is no need to keep them.”

“I like your drawings…paintings!” John pleaded.

“Well then you can keep which ever ones you like. You can have the one I am working on now as well as all the ones I am going to do. I’ll be here until sunset. Come back later if you want.”

The boy nodded and picked up the stack of paintings and walked away. He went back to his parents. “Who were you talking to, Sweetie?” his mother asked.

“Claude.” John answered.

“Who?”

“I don’t know, but he gave me these!” he handed the paintings to his mother. She flipped through them.

“These are nice.” she said and handed them back to her son.

“Yeah and he said that I can come back later and get more.”

“Did he?” his mother asked. She laid down on her back to get a tan.

Later that day John went back to the beach on his own. His mother was unaware that her son had left. She was taking a shower. John went to where he thought the man would be. He saw Claude leaving, carrying his chair and bag. John called after him, but he didn’t respond. Maybe he couldn’t hear him? He went to where Claude had been sitting anyway. He looked down and saw a stack of paintings with a rock on top to keep them from blowing away. He shifted through them and found that they weren’t stuck together like the ones from that morning. He picked them up and sat down, placing them on his lap. It was getting late; the sun had almost completely set. His mother would be worried if he stayed any longer.

John sighed and stood up, brushing the sand off his shorts. He put the paintings under his arm and started walking home.

Meg

Made some art , but I can't decide which I think is better >_<

lightning_farron.png

or

Screenshot2010-09-04at45952PM.png

Meg

Well thanks VB. :) Yeah I kinda like the bottom one now to. Its been flipping ever few minutes. :lol:

nini dot exe

The white background, plz. :] Things blend together a lot better with the white background. The head looks odd with the black and the arm blends too much with it.

Definitely bottom one. X3~

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The white background sig of Lightning. :D

You have some interesting materials written in your earlier posts. It is shame that you called them 'junk'. :lol:

Meg

Thanks guys! I think I'm gonna keep tweaking the black lightning until it looks right.

@Chaos Master- I called the thread a junk thread as a joke. :lol: Thank you though. :$

EDIT: I fixed up the black Lightning. I think it looks better.

lightning_farron2.png

Meg

Thanks DT.

Here's some more art. I'm dedicating it to Dante's biggest fans: Ebony and Chloe ^_^

devil2-1.png

Meg

Here's the first chapter to Deception. Its the story with Zu'Coni for those of you that RP with me or have seen the Ask_____'s character thread.
Deception

The war was over. After fifty years of struggle the War of the Races had ended. It was agreed that General Tannamy, the human soldier that lead the Telia-Vanue Alliance to victory, and Colonel Yowzgo Myzu, a scormada and Tannamy's most trusted and best officer would become the leaders of the new republic. No longer would different races fight amongst another in feudal combat. For the first time we will all be united under one banner!

- From The War of the Races

Written By Hudeng Didrmc

Published in 2 A.W. (After War)

The War was started by the batom. Their hatred of humans led to the formation of the Beast Alliance, smugly using the most common term by humans to describe other races. Vanue was torn between the snaques and the scormada who sympathized with the humans. What followed was the longest and most awful chapter of history. Despite the scormadas' help many elders of Telia still refer to them as "insects" and "monsters" and will never think any more of them.

- History of the Republic

Written by George Duhman

Published 15 A.W

Chapter 1

The rattling of the one loose wheel was the only sound that night. The man pulled the collar of his coat up higher. The brim of his hat and long graying hair concealed his eyes. He shivered and rubbed his hands before encouraging his horse to move faster. The sun had gone down long ago. The peddler knew he should have stopped, but since he was only a few miles outside of the town, his destination, Belain, he decided to keep going. However he was starting to regret his decision. It was to quiet for his liking, much to quiet. The trees alongside the road seemed to stare at him. They loomed over him threateningly.

Up ahead he saw a lone figure. It appeared to be a young woman. She was standing perfectly still, watching him. He knew who it was by her dark red hair and her all black military uniform. He called out to her, hoping to prove he had nothing to hide. "Greetings, Lieutenant! Mighty cold night, eh?" The peddler chuckled. The woman didn't move. He noticed her scorpion tail twitch. He prayed it was from the cold and not anger. Her dark eyes were fixed on him. Even in the pale moonlight he could see the whites of her eyes. No, not white, gray. A long thin bone came out of each of her nostrils and came to a point above her upper lip. Her tan cheeks were slightly sunken in. This was his first time seeing her and he instantly understood what everyone meant when they describe her as "hauntingly beautiful." Once he was near her he got down from his wagon and bowed to her.

The Lieutenant's mouth opened to speak. Her pointed white teeth contrasted the darkness. "State your name and business, sir." Her voice was surprisingly soft.

"Of course, Madam. My name is Thomas Brittleton. I'm a peddler traveling to Belain to do business." he answered with a smile.

The Lieutenant's expression remained unchanged. "It's rather late for traveling, sir."

"Well…you see I thought about stopping, but since I only had a few more miles I figured I should just keep going, Lieutenant Zu'Coni." He tried to conceal his anxiety.

"Fair enough, but if you don't mind I'd like to have a look at your cargo." Zu'Coni said as her hard face cracked a very small smile.

"Of…Of course!" Thomas replied enthusiastically. He led her around back and opened his wagon for her to see inside. He didn't bother to offer her a light; scormada are nocturnal and can see in the dark.

After studying the cargo for a few minutes Zu'Coni closed the door and turned to the man. "I apologize for the inconvenience, sir. It's my job to ask questions after nightfall." Before Thomas could reply the scormada wandered away. He took that as permission to proceed and climbed back up. His horse continued onward. The eerie silence didn't bother him now that he knew Lieutenant Zu'Coni was in the area.

Maria woke bright and early as always. It was still dark; the sun wouldn't rise for another hour. Maria slipped out of bed and put her shoes and coat on. She tiptoed out of her room and down the hall as quietly as possible, so not to wake her father. She went outside and folded her arms across her chest. The morning air was cool and damp. She ran her fingers through her black hair and walked down the street. At the edge of the town was a well. Maria saw Zu'Coni pouring the well water from the bucket into a container, which she then ceiled and attached to her belt.

Maria went up to her and smiled. "Good morning, Zu'Coni, or should I say 'good night'?" she laughed at her own joke.

"Say whatever you like, it means the same to me." Zu'Coni replied bluntly. She didn't even look at Maria, who either did not notice, or care.

"How are you, today?" Maria asked the scormada.

"As always."

Maria nodded her head. "Was your night eventful?"

"No."

"Well I guess that's kind of a good thing." Maria smiled. There was no response. "Um…are you heading back to you house?"

"It's hardly a house, but yes." Zu'Coni replied as an afterthought as she started to walk away.

"Can I come?" Maria called after her. The lieutenant nodded her head without stopping. Maria walked quickly to catch up and then slowed down once by her side. She looked up at her friend who, while does not tower over her, still had a few inches more than Maria. "So…what's up?" There was no reply. "Zu'Coni?"

"I apologize. I was thinking."

"Oh, about what?"

"Nothing you need to know." The conversation did not continue until they reached the build in the outskirts of the town used by Zu'Coni. Like all buildings in Belain it was a small poorly built house in need of renovations. The wood was decaying and the holes in the roof were enough to make anyone want to spend the entire day outside; which most of the town's residents did.

They went inside and Maria sat down on the only place to sit, the bed. It was even smaller on the inside. Besides the bed there was a dresser, a crammed full bookshelf, a lamp, and a pantry filled with bread and fruit that did not have to be kept cold. None of which Zu'Coni could eat. The people of Belain did not realize scormada are carnivores and so people would drop off food baskets as gifts. Zu'Coni didn't want to throw it out and so she kept it for when Maria came over.

Maria broke off a piece of bread and sat back down. Zu'Coni unzipped her jacket and placed it in the dresser. She sat down next to Maria and took off her boots. She looked at Maria eating and asked, "Is it still fresh?" Maria nodded. Zu'Coni continued. "Why don't you take the rest with you?" Maria smiled. Thanks to Zu'Coni, Maria and her father spend hardly anything on food.

Maria noticed that despite the lieutenant's efforts to hide it, she was very tired. Maria stood up. "I'm gonna go. You go to sleep."

Zu'Coni smirked. "I'm not one to boss around." She said as she pulled back the covers of her bed.

"Why don't you come over for dinner tonight? My dad's cooking steak."

Zu'Coni's face remained unfazed, but her eyes seemed brighter. It was the only thing he could make that turned out eatable. "It will be breakfast for me, but fine."

"Ok then, dinner's at six." Maria smiled and was about to leave when she noticed Zu'Coni reaching for a book. "You're not going to bed yet?"

"It's to early."

"Alright, well…good morning, or should I say good night?" Maria once again laughed at her own joke.

"You said that already." Zu'Coni reminded her.

"Oh." Maria frowned and was once again about to leave when she thought of something else to say. "What book is that?"

Zu'Coni replied after a moment. "It's The Travels of Nuto."

"I've never heard of it, is it good?"

"Very, and its only available in Vanuin."

"Oh! That explains why I've never heard of it." Maria was about to say more when the scormada calmly cut her off.

"Goodbye, Maria."

--------------

A few minutes to six Zu'Coni went outside and headed toward Maria's house. People on the streets said hello to her as she passed. Zu'Coni dully noted all of the greetings and responded to none. She knocked on the door of Maria's house and a middle-aged man answered the door. "Hello, Sir." Zu'Coni said politely as she shook his hand.

"Lieutenant, good to see you. Come in!" he responded as he took a step aside to allow her in. "Oh, and you know you don't have to call me 'Sir', Lieutenant." Maria's father said.

"And you know you don't have to call me 'Lieutenant', Derik."

"Fair enough." Derik laughed as he led her into the kitchen where Maria was busy setting the table.

Zu'Coni instantly noticed that there were four place settings. "The mayor's coming isn't he?"

"Yes." Derik sighed. "I don't know how he learns these things, but somehow he knew you were coming and invited himself."

"I have to come on a night when your dinner is less than satisfactory…" Zu'Coni said.

"You're very cruel." Derik smirked.

"As is your cooking to my stomach."

"Very true, but I am improving, aren't I Maria?"

Maria answered without hesitation. "No."

Zu'Coni's mouth twitched, she was trying not to smile. There was a knock on the door and Zu'Coni being the closest, answered it. "Ah, Lieutenant! Here already, good!" Mayor Thomson's voice boomed through out the house.

"It's good to see you again, Lieutenant." The mayor's wife, Rebecca, said happily.

Zu'Coni smiled softly. She really hated the mayor, but his wife is a very sweet woman. Maria stuck her head out into the hallway and rushed to put another place setting on the table. All the guests came in and sat around the table. Zu'Coni took her brown leather gauntlets off and put them on her lap. She always has trouble using utensils because instead of instead of finger nailed scormada have black claws about two inches long. Maria noticed for the first time a thin scar on Zu'Coni's right hand that went from her index finger's knuckle to the beginning of her wrist. Zu'Coni noticed her looking at it and stared right into Maria's dark blue eyes with calm hostility. Derik put the food in the center of the table. After a pray to the gods they began eating. When Zu'Coni passed up the plate of vegetables Mayor Thomson exclaimed, "Lieutenant you need your greens!"

"I'm a carnivore, Sir."

The mayor scuffed. "Kids these days and their weird trends! Next none of them will eat any meat, sayin' its 'wrong', or something." He laughed. "How old are you anyway?" he said staring at Zu'Coni's nearly black eyes.

"Twenty, Sir." They had been through this before.

"No kidding? I thought you were more Marisa age. Sixteen?"

"Seventeen." Maria replied, disgusted.

"Ah whatever. No difference. Still," he continued as he turned back to Zu'Coni, "Not to impressive, Lieutenant at twenty."

"But still impressive." Rebecca smiled as she put her hand on Zu'Coni's arm. The scormada nodded a thank you.

"Still! You'd think you'd be promoted by now. What with you're outstanding record and all?" Zu'Coni, Maria, Derik, and Rebecca all exchanged glances.

After she finished eating Zu'Coni said goodbye and departed in an obvious hurry.

Thomson watched her go and when the door closed turned to Derik. "What nerve! Leaving before I dismissed her! I didn't even get to discuss with her what I had meant to!"

"She's the one that keeps us safe at night. Let her go." Derik replied coldly.

"Still rude. We'll all have to come back again tomorrow!"

Maria dropped her fork on her plate and stared at her father. It was Rebecca however, that saved them. "Honey, Derik is a hardworking man. He needs his peace and quiet." Her husband grumbled and Maria gave a sigh in relief.

--------------

Late that night three men were hiding in the bushes along side the road. They all had swords in hand and were remaining perfectly still, watching the road. They were waiting for the travelers across the road to go to sleep. They had finished setting up camp. It will only be moments now. Zu'Coni walked up behind the armed men, her footsteps not making a sound. Once she was only a foot from one of them she leaned down and asked sternly, "Can I help you gentlemen?" The three men jumped up and turned to face the lieutenant, weapons raised. Once they realized who it was they sheathed their swords. "Sorry, Ma'am, we uh…"

"Save it." She said coldly. "You came into my territory knowing full well the consequence of being caught."

The three men exchanged glances and lunged at her all at once as they drew their weapons. Zu'Coni weaved in-between them and turned. She grabbed one of the men and kneed him in the stomach. He fell to the ground and the other two men backed away. One of them swung his sword at her, but she caught the blade in her hand. She ripped it from his grip and jammed the hilt into his throat. As he fell to the ground she swung the sword at the last bandit and smashed the hilt into his skull. All three were on the ground moaning. She kicked them and ordered them up. Zu'Coni lead them back to the prison outside the town.

Meg

Here's something I wrote awhile ago.

Timmy

File Name 292.
12-17-02
Patient No. 73485

Dear Whoever,

I've never been to the museum. I've never been to the movies. I have never been to an amusement park or the zoo. I have never been to school. I have never been anywhere, but a bed. My name is Tim and I am going to die. You're probably wondering about my disease, my struggle. Well you can forget that. I'm not into tear jerker stories. Face it, I'm fifteen years old and I've known I was going to die since I was little. I don't really care how anymore. In fact I'm not sure if I ever did. I don't really care about anything. You're probably wondering why I'm writing this letter. Well here's why.

I figure since I can't help that I am going to die I might as well tell someone about myself, so when I go I'm not really forgotten. Originally I wasn't going to write anything. I thought it was a waste of time, but then I read a book about the power of words. Don't ask what the title was. I forget. Point is is that even dead writers are still remembered. So that's why I'm writing this.

I've had a pretty stupid life. My father walked out on my family when I was little. I figure he got frustrated about my disease, or really that he had it to. That's ok though. I don't really love him that much anyway. He was never that nice my mom says. My mom is really great. She's probably the only thing I'll miss when I go. She was always great to me. She was ok with me being home schooled. She hired someone to teach me, so she could still go to work. I don't see the point in even home school since it's not going to matter soon anyway, but it makes my mom happy. That's enough for me.

I'd write more about my family, but I really don't want to. All it does is remind me of the disease I have. It runs in the family. I spend a lot of time looking out the window at the people that walk by. I've been told you can't experience life just by watching other people, but that isn't true. I've looked out the window my whole life and learned a great deal. Some people walk in groups and some walk by themselves. Some walk fast and some slow. Some stop to pick up change and some don't. Some talk on their cell phones. Some ride their bikes. Some wear bright colors and some wear dark. What they all have in common is the disease.

Everyone has it and yet no one besides myself seems to realize it. We are born with it. At any moment the disease can run its course. Some take longer to give in than others, but in the end even the strongest lose. There is no way to fight the disease. No cure. It's all just a waiting game. All worthless. All these people waste their lives away trying to accomplish their goals, but it's all worthless.

I wonder if my father has given in to the disease yet. I hope so. He was never nice to me, or my mother. Right before he left he told me to live life to the fullest. What a lie. What's the point? There is no escaping the disease. He always fed those lies to me. He always told me that he loved me. I doubt it. If he did then why'd he leave? He must have been trying to tell me that love was worthless. This is fine because I don't love him. I never did. It's not possible to love a liar. I hate him. Man, I hate him. I hope the disease takes him! I want it to. I need it to.

I took a break to eat lunch. It was brought to me. I love it here; I never even have to get out of bed. I just got done talking to my mom. She seemed sad. I don't know why. I think I made her sad. I was just talking to her. I wish she'd stop being so sad all the time and smile more. I also wish we could talk more. Sometimes I don't see her for a while. I understand though. She's busy.

I wish I could paint the walls of my room. There white. All white. The floor is cold and my bed is lumpy. But it's ok. I just wish there was less white is all. The window helps. I can see the streets below. Sometimes I forget how high up I am, but then I see all the tiny people below.

I stopped writing for awhile. I couldn't think of anything to say. Writing is hard. You'd think it was easy since all it is really is putting letters together to make words. I can't really think of anything else to say. I just don't know what else to do.

I can't sleep. I tried, but I just can't. I did for a little, but I had a nightmare. It was about my dad. I have dreams about him a lot. All dreams with him in them are bad. I hate him. I HATE HIM.

How did I get here? I don't understand. One minute I'm in my room and the next I'm on the street corner of Cherry and Stone. It's still dark out. How did I get here? I don't know why I'm still writing. I'm scared. I want someone. Mommy! Writing helps. Keep it up, keep writing. What to say? Are those headlights? Maybe they can help me. Wait. I think I see someone across the street. It looks like my dad. He can help me. I just waved to him. He's coming over. Wait, that car is going fast. Oh my God! Dad. Dad!! The car it

File name 292
12-18-02
Patient No. 73485

Dear Someone,

My name is Tim. I'm fifteen and I live with my mom and dad. I just got this laptop. I'm really excited. I don't know what to say though. I really want to use it though, so I'll just keep typing and see what comes out.

Wow, I really can't think of anything to say.

I'm really confused. I thought I heard something. It sounded like a car screeching. I asked and no one else heard it. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

File Name 292
12-19-02
Patient No. 73485

Dear Anyone,

I need to get out of here. I've been here too long. I just want to go. Anywhere. You know what? I'm going right now.

I'm at the bus stop at Cherry and Stone. It should be here soon. I don't know where to go, but I'm going. I think I see it.

Wait. Is that my dad across the street? What's he doing here? I should go to him. Why is he so upset? He looks mad. I stopped walking. Why is he coming toward me? Why is he pointing? Oh my God the bus its

File Name 292
12-20-02
Patient No. 73485

Dear Whoever reads this,

I miss my dad. He got hit by a bus exactly five years ago. I was there when it happened. I had just gotten off the bus after spending the weekend with my mom. My dad met me there, but he parked on the wrong side of the road. He was walking across the street when he got hit. I saw it. It was terrible. I remember screaming and crying. I had my laptop in my hand. I think I dropped it when I ran to him. Some nice man brought it to the hospital my dad was brought to. I was in the waiting room at the time. He just walked in and handed it to my. I think I said thanks. I hope I did. I remember when I got home that night all I did was write. I had found out that he, my dad, died. I wrote it all down; that's how I've always coped with pain. My mom is coming to visit today. I really miss her. I wish she would visit every day. I wonder how long I'll be in here. I want to go back to school. I miss my friends. I was told when my condition gets better I can go back. I hate how there's nothing I can do. Some days, like today, I'm fine. Others I'm not really here they say. I can't remember those days. Apparently every three "crazy" days I have one "normal" day.

File Name 292
12-28-02
Patient No. 73485

Dear, Laptop

They took my laptop away for awhile. They do that every so often. I have to write something each day they said, so they can figure out if I'm getting better or not. I want to get out of here. My mom was supposedly here yesterday. I don't remember. Yesterday was one of my "crazy" days. I want to see her on a day I'm alright. Like today. I really don't know what to write about. I have to write every day, but they didn't say how much, so I'm done for today. I really don't like writing that much anyway.

File Name 292
3-05-09
Patient No. 73485

Dear, Anyone

My dad is coming to visit today! I'm so excited. We're going to go to the amusement park. We had plans for weeks. I'm so ready. I was at my mom's over the weekend. He'll be here any minute to pick me up. Cherry and Stone. That's the corner the bus dropped me off at. I haven't been waiting long. Man, I can't wait to see him!

File Name 292
3-06-09
Patient No. 73485

Dear, Anyone

My dad is coming to visit today! I'm so excited. We're going to go to the amusement park. We had plans for weeks. I'm so ready. I was at my mom's over the weekend. He'll be here any minute to pick me up. Cherry and Stone. That's the corner the bus dropped me off at. I haven't been waiting long. Man, I can't wait to see him!

File Name 292
3-07-09
Patient No. 73485

Dear, Anyone

File Name 292
3-08-09
Patient No. 73485

Dear, Anyone

File Name 292
3-09-09
Patient No. 73485

Dear, Anyone

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nice work. Although it would be best if you separate each entries with alternating colours or something. It can be confusing when you just glance through like that.

Either way, that is my complaint. Great work, Meg. Rep+ to you.

Top Bottom