• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

zarion

Oh no, I wasn't suggesting Nero would be his son, just a nod to the original series, a new character unrelated to them called Nero who's part of The Order and was given the assignment of freeing Dante. We'd get a whole new character with new mechanics for both his own campaign and Bloody Palace, while continuing the series' storyline. Would you still think that would be too much though?
Well in that case I am the fanboy.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
:blush:
34d.gif
*Huggy*

*Macho Brofist*
:'( I love you guys (Macho sis hugs you both)
tumblr_inline_mgc57qrRQZ1r087lu.gif

Come on everybody, group hug, group hug.
tumblr_inline_mftogisvbv1rzqnnk.gif

Gbraga

Well in that case I am the fanboy.
LOL, but your suggestion is good as well, it could even work if we merged them together, like Dante imprisoned for 20 years, his kid coming to his rescue with the help of Vergil, and Dante seeing what has become of the world since he gave them freedom.

That could be very cool actually. I guess.

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
Vergil's DT is the doppelganger....which is very cool...and guys stop bitching about the ending...finish the whole game first...and then start judging everything...

Gbraga

Ok, now I'm starting to think that it would be a very cool ending if after all that happened Dante was imprisoned for the crimes he didn't commit against the people he just saved, it would preserve their original vision and still keep the questioning and debates about it on forums. Anyone with me?

thanashs

Actually the whole Demon Limbo concept idea comes to the surface so that can't happen :p

Gbraga

Vergil's DT is the doppelganger....which is very cool...and guys stop bitching about the ending...finish the whole game first...and then start judging everything...
I can't wait to play it myself and hopefully make some combat videos, but I have to keep my mind busy until the 25th :(

There are no broken release dates for digital games :/

crush

By the way...the guy playing never made a S ranking.
So we don't know what the real VS vergil theme sounds like.

thanashs

Well by the end of the game the humans fully realize what's was going on in the whole world...so they know that all these things were Demons work...why to turn on Dante ? :p

Gbraga

Well by the end of the game the humans fully realize what's was going on in the whole world...so they know that all these things were Demons work...why to turn on Dante ? :p
Oh, I didn't know that. Interesting, it adds a new spin to it.

Are the demons exterminated once and for all? Because what would stop them from just replace Mundus with someone else? Or they're not able to desguise themselves as humans anymore?

crush

Well, that's because the demons still own what the humans have. Regardless of the rebellion
Media, money allmost all they have. The demons had the humans by their thoat and cuffed them by the legs so hard that they can barely walk. That's why Vergil said they were children.
Like If the demons fall, what will happen to the over-trillion debt that Mundus owned from the president?
The answer is most likely war to close the blanks. And the person responsible for that will be most likely Dante.

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
Oh, I didn't know that. Interesting, it adds a new spin to it.

Are the demons exterminated once and for all? Because what would stop them from just replace Mundus with someone else? Or they're not able to desguise themselves as humans anymore?

In the part I just saw, the internet explodes with reports of the demons that are everywhere, exposed and just running around in the open. I think the implication is that the number of demons kicked out of Limbo is low enough for the armies of different countries to take care of them, because Dante and Vergil closed the hellgate to keep the real demon legions from getting through. At least I hope so, because otherwise they just made things a lot worse for humans.

Top Bottom