• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Don't be a di*k with sarcasm to me - you coulda just let it slide or said "chill".

And here I thought it had passed? lol

Don't result to insults dude, you already just went off the handle a minute ago, don't you think calling people names is only further going to make you look bad here?

You letting someone else and their negative opinions get to you is sad really.

And like you, I'm tired of a certain fanbase to, but its not just the haters, its the supporters who rage out like you just did and attack others.

If you must disagree try to do it in a civil manner or just ignore them.

I may have had some sarcasm in my post, but at least I didn't call you any names or just completely rage out at you.

Frazz

General gamer
And here I thought it had passed? lol

Don't result to insults dude, you already just went off the handle a minute ago, don't you think calling people names is only further going to make you look bad here?

You letting someone else and their negative opinions get to you is sad really.

And like you, I'm tired of a certain fanbase to, but its not just the haters, its the supporters who rage out like you just did and attack others.

If you must disagree try to do it in a civil manner or just ignore them.

I may have had some sarcasm in my post, but at least I didn't call you any names or just completely rage out at you.
The moment had passed but then your sarcasm set it off again. Also there are more people who dislike the game throwing insults than supporters so I heavily doubt the supporting fans are more annoying and also they are in the minority so there is no real point in complaining about them. If you randomly decide you hate me that is fine but in all honesty you trying to be above everyone else annoys me as I have seen you doing this before - was it to nightrunner? If you disagree with me then use the ignore button.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
The moment had passed but then your sarcasm set it off again. Also there are more people who dislike the game throwing insults than supporters so I heavily doubt the supporting fans are more annoying and also they are in the minority so there is no real point in complaining about them. If you randomly decide you hate me that is fine but in all honesty you trying to be above everyone else annoys me as I have seen you doing this before - was it to nightrunner? If you disagree with me then use the ignore button.

Lol I don't "hate" you or anyone, and I'm not going to rage at you because I don't like your opinion.

I'm not defending the Haters here, I would tell them the same thing I told you if I saw a post rage out at "supporters" the way you just raged out.

I go by both parties being equally at fault when it results in insults being thrown from both sides.

That kind of attitude makes it hard to have actual discussions around the forum which is why I tend to call people out on it.

The same thing with nigthrunner who had a similar attitude to you, granted he has been behaving a lot since then, he had a similar attitude that I called him out on.

But you can take some of your own advice if you like, if you don't like my posts than put me on ignore.

Frazz

General gamer
Lol I don't "hate" you or anyone, and I'm not going to rage at you because I don't like your opinion.

I'm not defending the Haters here, I would tell them the same thing I told you if I saw a post rage out at "supporters" the way you just raged out.

I go by both parties being equally at fault when it results in insults being thrown from both sides.

That kind of attitude makes it hard to have actual discussions around the forum which is why I tend to call people out on it.

The same thing with nigthrunner who had a similar attitude to you, granted he has been behaving a lot since then, he had a similar attitude that I called him out on.

But you can take some of your own advice if you like, if you don't like my posts than put me on ignore.
Fair enough - but if I were you I would not be so quick to judge as we all have moment where anger gets the better of us. Agreed?

ChaserTech

Don't be a di*k with sarcasm to me - you coulda just let it slide or said "chill".

I kinda hate to call you out but he's right.

Time and time again I see threads popping up on these forums that constantly make fun of the "haters" when I'm sure some of us anti/neutral people (who are mature enough not to act like every other hater) frown at the hypocrisy that we come across almost on a daily basis at DMC.org. People praise about not acting like immature users yet I see some users here who bash people just because they don't like the game, as well as making fun of the haters when these haters/antis do the exact same thing. They crowd together and laugh at the pro-DmC side who are buying this game. I'm quite tired of both sides arguing like children just because one game, ONE GAME, managed to rip the entire DMC community in half. It's worse than anything that I've seen. Even the competitive side of Super Smash Brothers community is more civil than this and they are extremely divided thanks to Brawl.

And this is just sad. Really sad. Considering that I haven't been in the DMC community for long. I just want this to stop so everyone could unite as a single community again rather than being at each others throats constantly.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Fair enough - but if I were you I would not be so quick to judge as we all have moment where anger gets the better of us. Agreed?

Sorry but I don't have moments like that.

At least not on the internet and over people raging about a video game.

But your not the only one who acts like that so don't worry about it to much.

Frazz

General gamer
Sorry but I don't have moments like that.

At least not on the internet and over people raging about a video game.

But your not the only one who acts like that so don't worry about it to much.
To be honest if anger has never gotten the better of you even as a child then you are either not human, never been beaten up, never got bullied or live a very sheltered life.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
To be honest if anger has never gotten the better of you even as a child then you are either not human, never been beaten up, never got bullied or live a very sheltered life.

I pointed out with in the second line of my post that I was mostly referring to on the internet and over a video game.

I have had anger get the best of me, but ONLY in extreme personal reasons involving my life outside the internet.

I'm not about to let peoples opinions over the internet about a video game get me that upset.

Frazz

General gamer
I pointed out with in the second line of my post that I was mostly referring to on the internet and over a video game.

I have had anger get the best of me, but ONLY in extreme personal reasons involving my life outside the internet.

I'm not about to let peoples opinions over the internet about a video game get me that upset.
I can respect that but if, like me you are bullied, then in rare occasions stuff on the internet can get the better of you if you are feeling sensitive after an event.

Janoosen

Dark Slayer
That's...wait what? What just happened? I don't even...

Excuse me, I'm gonna go and play the final battle and watch the ending on DMC3 to wash the sh*t taste out of my mouth.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I can respect that but if, like me you are bullied, then in rare occasions stuff on the internet can get the better of you if you are feeling sensitive after an event.

well fortunately I have never had a problem with bullying.

I have always had loyal friends who have had my back since growing up.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I kinda hate to call you out but he's right.

Time and time again I see threads popping up on these forums that constantly make fun of the "haters" when I'm sure some of us anti/neutral people (who are mature enough not to act like every other hater) frown at the hypocrisy that we come across almost on a daily basis at DMC.org. People praise about not acting like immature users yet I see some users here who bash people just because they don't like the game, as well as making fun of the haters when these haters/antis do the exact same thing. They crowd together and laugh at the pro-DmC side who are buying this game. I'm quite tired of both sides arguing like children just because one game, ONE GAME, managed to rip the entire DMC community in half. It's worse than anything that I've seen. Even the competitive side of Super Smash Brothers community is more civil than this and they are extremely divided thanks to Brawl.

And this is just sad. Really sad. Considering that I haven't been in the DMC community for long. I just want this to stop so everyone could unite as a single community again rather than being at each others throats constantly.
That's because, well you know, hypocrisy.

Frazz

General gamer
well fortunately I have never had a problem with bullying.

I have always had loyal friends who have had my back since growing up.
What a lovely life you have. If I may ask - in all sincerity was that last line a dig at me saying I have chosen poorly in my friends?

Sultan Abdulrazzaq

to be honest the fight between dante and vergil didn't need to be mind blowing or epic whatsoever
in dmc3 the fact that throughout that game, they made it obvious that them 2 were enemies and didn't like each other which actually makes it understandable and more climatic to see both of them fight each other but as for DmC, they didn't really hate each other until the final scene and to make the battle between them more epic like won't really coordinate with it. just my opnion

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
What a lovely life you have. If I may ask - in all sincerity was that last line a dig at me saying I have chosen poorly in my friends?

Lol no of course not.

Just pointed out that I have had good friends who had my back in situations.

Wasn't meant to be a dig at you or anything like that.

Frazz

General gamer
Lol no of course not.

Just pointed out that I have had good friends who had my back in situations.

Wasn't meant to be a dig at you or anything like that.
Good. Glad that is cleared up. Are you getting the DmC "Re Poo" (as your sig says)?

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Good. Glad that is cleared up. Are you getting the DmC "Re Poo" (as your sig says)?

This sig is old and is simply a joke I made when I first joined, just to be clear on things.

And yea, I'm going to rent it, doesn't look like its worth a buy in my opinion.

Top Bottom