• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

EvilX-81

After watching the ending ( which I liked, by the way), I'm curious about the whole Vergil's Downfall point now...

I mean, Vergil simply disappeared. He wasn't dragged to hell, he wasn't dragged to limbo, nada. It would be better if he had been dragged to limbo, after Mundus being defeated.

Now, it seems that the DLC may lack impact and emotion. I mean, why is Vergil there? He is there because he wants, not because he was forced to it. So, that itself already shows the lack of impact, regarding Vergil's part. It would be amazing seeing Vergil trying to come back, so he could find Dante again and show how he is different or something like that.

It's not the same thing, when Vergil is there just because he wants to be. I'm curious about how they're going to follow DmC's events.

My initial idea is that he's after something, likely somesort of power. What I'm wondering is; why is Vergil hurt in the DLC? Did he immediately go from his fight with Dante straight into this DLC installment? If so, you'd think he could've taken a couple of minutes to relax and put a band-aid on.

EvilX-81

Oh yea and is this game officially out in certain places? If not, I'd save that youtube video if I were you guys, just as a precaution. Pretty sure I remember Asura's Wrath vids being took down before it's official date as well.

Nero.

Who says that??

Why don't you take the red pill, and wake up from this Matrix fantasy world you live in where you can troll with no consequences?

lol I'm well aware of the consequences my life is not the internet when I'm banned I'll walk away with a smile on my face.:devil:

Azurel

The situation in this thread is pretty ****ty right now. I wouldn't want to exacerbate that problem.

No, it's fine. Just that one Nero guy who keeps trying to defend his trolling. The man-child thing is actually kind of accurate, when you think about it.

Why didn't you yell at Blacknerd as well for even calling him that in the first place?

Oh... um, sorry BN. :(

Nero.

Serious post time.

I had fun guys seriously don't let me or others ruin your fun when it's time to get your game on.1/15/2013

EvilX-81

Good trollin' sir. Honestly I thought the board handled it particularly well, especially given the fact that the internet is the place for people to act like complete and utter dicks about anything they don't like, no matter how pointless.

KaizenShio

One thing is that I am absolutely sure about, after the 15th we can finally end this stupid debate of who and what, this and that, your not a fan, I told you this will go well, ha these reviews are godlike blah blah BLAH been lurking in these forums for years and i hafta say this has been the most entertaining rage EVER...... Now if you excuse me I have a death battle to watch and if my favorite person do not win I will troll screw attack for ruining my childhood somehow.....Someway

Martius

SSSmokin!
"Vergil" speech is pretty much same as Loki from "Avengers" when he was distraction to let Hawkeye steal important mineral. If thats best what NT has to offer, i am no impressed.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I didn't even watch the video by the way.

The quality melts my f*cking eyeballs. Better wait for the official walkthroughs or cutscenes.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Damn it! I'm still gonna watch it even though my eyes would melt to death....
Currently watching it now.....

Top Bottom