• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Limbo and the real world

seraphmaycry

ok my response to things.

The first thing, the first stuff, the stuff about chris brown gong to jail.

FINALLY, italics and capitols because i'm just so relieved to see people do stuff about celebrities being nuisances.

probation over chris brown turning rhianna's face (i don't care how the name is spelled) into mashed potato!? people go to jail for less then that! what bullshit system do we have going to have somebody who is a celebrity turn somebodies face into mashed potato and then get probation and get 131 days in jail for breaking that probation " shortened by credits for good behaviour." WHAT!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? people go to jail without probation for less, breaking probation, which he was lucky enough to even have and getting 131 days in jail only, and that will be shortened!?

this guy is a threat, he turned somebodies face into mashed potato!

threat- "a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger."

a threat by the very definition, probation seems fine, but somehow he who has moved beyond threat is also fine for probation.

i'm not a judge, but this seems like garbage.

in fact, why do celebrities get off jail easily? teenagers do dumb things sure, but few are as bad as justin bieber was in 2013 or is in 2014, i really don't care about whether it's still going.

what matters is the simple fact that he made it through almost all of 2013 and a bit of the year before if i remember right before somebody did something?

no way can you defend this, i'm not a judge, but the legal system seems broken for celebrities.

and WHY!? these people aren't presidents, they are entertainment, they make products, video game developers do the exact same thing, make products, and they don't have any special rules.

an important person has to be unable to go to jail because they need hold things together, sure.

and what about people in minority groups? i've not ever seen an aboriginal person become a big celebrity, even though the chances are equally likely.

we aren't culturally accepting, we just unite the asians with the white man to turn against everything else, with a little bit of help from black people in a weak way to make for the past.

recently i was in the city, i saw a group of protestors with unacceptable skin color marching, a kid said "i was scared of them because they were other country people."

i'm kind of proud about how i reacted, they were crossing the street at the same time i was, and i walked right next to a group of them, and i just didn't care any more then i do about any protests, the cause doesn't apply to me, and i don't care enough about the cause to care about the unified group dynamic, i'm proud of myself because i had no fear of them and nothing did happen.

there's this insane fear of people because they are different.

nothing new here.

next topic.

people are affected by a murder from a year ago, fine, i guess it wouldn't be forgotten within no time at all, that's not really a story.

final topic.

a mayor in rehab?

i must applaude.

the rest isn't even a story, just background details.

i don't have much respect for the news it would seem.

seraphmaycry

New topic: different ages try to assert dominance over the others, adults want to believe stupid, untrue newsabout teens that fits with the stereotype of rotten lazy irresponsible teens and they hate the nostalgia
old folks while doing the exact same to teens, teens portray adults as imprisoners, which is an actual word, which ha ha daria was beaten by quinn.

But recently teens are being hated by people who graduated 5 years ago, the form of nostalgia has become garbage nuisances.

I saw a video a while back on how human empathy extends to only limited groups, this conects with the selfish gene and it's points regarding altruism being illogical.

The people in short, want to feel better about themselves and within their small groups they can selfishly project altruism by calling out other ages for their garbage while having egocentric, hypocritical views of themselves so they act the hero.

Woah, this is suddenly alot more intelligent then my other posts, damn, researching col stuff is kind of cool.

Exejpgwmv

ok my response to things.

The first thing, the first stuff, the stuff about chris brown gong to jail.

FINALLY, italics and capitols because i'm just so relieved to see people do stuff about celebrities being nuisances.

probation over chris brown turning rhianna's face (i don't care how the name is spelled) into mashed potato!? people go to jail for less then that! what bullshit system do we have going to have somebody who is a celebrity turn somebodies face into mashed potato and then get probation and get 131 days in jail for breaking that probation " shortened by credits for good behaviour." WHAT!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? people go to jail without probation for less, breaking probation, which he was lucky enough to even have and getting 131 days in jail only, and that will be shortened!?

this guy is a threat, he turned somebodies face into mashed potato!

threat- "a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger."

a threat by the very definition, probation seems fine, but somehow he who has moved beyond threat is also fine for probation.

i'm not a judge, but this seems like garbage.

in fact, why do celebrities get off jail easily? teenagers do dumb things sure, but few are as bad as justin bieber was in 2013 or is in 2014, i really don't care about whether it's still going.

what matters is the simple fact that he made it through almost all of 2013 and a bit of the year before if i remember right before somebody did something?

no way can you defend this, i'm not a judge, but the legal system seems broken for celebrities.

and WHY!? these people aren't presidents, they are entertainment, they make products, video game developers do the exact same thing, make products, and they don't have any special rules.

an important person has to be unable to go to jail because they need hold things together, sure.

and what about people in minority groups? i've not ever seen an aboriginal person become a big celebrity, even though the chances are equally likely.

we aren't culturally accepting, we just unite the asians with the white man to turn against everything else, with a little bit of help from black people in a weak way to make for the past.

recently i was in the city, i saw a group of protestors with unacceptable skin color marching, a kid said "i was scared of them because they were other country people."

i'm kind of proud about how i reacted, they were crossing the street at the same time i was, and i walked right next to a group of them, and i just didn't care any more then i do about any protests, the cause doesn't apply to me, and i don't care enough about the cause to care about the unified group dynamic, i'm proud of myself because i had no fear of them and nothing did happen.

there's this insane fear of people because they are different.

nothing new here.

next topic.

people are affected by a murder from a year ago, fine, i guess it wouldn't be forgotten within no time at all, that's not really a story.

final topic.

a mayor in rehab?

i must applaude.

the rest isn't even a story, just background details.

i don't have much respect for the news it would seem.
He didn't get off because he was a celebrity, but because she decided to not press charges.

Exejpgwmv

I've heard about that, too. My problem is I love meat so much, I can't give it up. That would likely be my downfall.

How could anyone think that practically starving themselves is a good idea? Sure you'll lose weight, but you're also losing much needed nutrients by doing that. People really need to stop with the obsession of being thin.

I've always hated beauty products. The idea everyone has of perfection is absolutely what would give someone control over all humans.

And the health supplements, what's funny to me is I can't take any of them. They make me nauseous. Parents do need to realize that getting such things for their kids could be harming them.

If we're brain-dead conformists, then how come we decided to give a low selling game a chance? Being a conformist would be more like getting a game because it's popular and everyone's buying it. That was one thing I always hated hearing. "Everyone's doing it."

They would be sad, but if Capcom thinks they can't make any money on new Devil May Cry games, they aren't likely to continue. That pretty much means the fans who rejected DmC without trying it might have ended up encouraging the death of their favorite series. At least they'd get to see Dante anyway.

Considering they decided they couldn't come up with anything new for DMC, I'm sure it will be more repetition.

I didn't even know about a youtube video like that. Then again I mostly use youtube for music.

Yeah, he might do it because they tampered with his favorite foods. It would be funny to see him eat a vegetarian pizza because meat would be too likely to have unknown chemicals in it.

Most food and drink fads are also pretty sickening. If it says sugar free, or fat free, it's pretty much something you can be sure is going to taste like crap. If people want to be healthy, it would be better to pay attention to what they're eating. Make it more natural, and don't over-eat.

You're right, it is human nature to label everything. But that is something that is under a person's control. If parents would teach their kids not to label everyone, and why, there might be less of it.
What do you mean by "labels"?

Exejpgwmv

*Sigh* My friend Los (Short for Angelo) was killed by cops. He wasn't armed, he had his hands up, and they shot him down. They were not punished.
Listen, I'm sorry about your friend but that kind of thing is not exclusive to your "hood".

EllDawn

What do you mean by "labels"?
Well, that's an old post. Mine, I mean.

And I meant, if I remember right, basically putting everything/everyone in specific groups. A lot of people tend to try classifying everything. Much of the time it's based on just one similarity.

Top Bottom