• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk Soul Calibur V!

ZeroLove

I love Algol's new look, but yeah, I like nakedness, so maybe that's why. XD

But no, Yun-Seong is not going to be in this game, though I have heard some rumours about him. They might be spoilers though, so I dunno if I should tell.

Oh, and also, I think Yoshimitsu's new look is by far the best in Soul Calibur.

ZeroLove

Did they replace Kilik with that Sun Wukong rip off?

Yes and no. Kilik is in the game, but he is a weapon-change character who is able to wield all the male weapon styles, like Elysium is able to wield all female weapon styles. Like Edgemaster who is able to wield ALL weapon styles.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes and no. Kilik is in the game, but he is a weapon-change character who is able to wield all the male weapon styles, like Elysium is able to wield all female weapon styles. Like Edgemaster who is able to wield ALL weapon styles.
So he is another Edge Master? Poor Kilik. :(

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is that like Mokujin in the Tekken games? (Can copy every character style)... if so, they've ruined a good character
Basically. Just he only uses male based weapons so in a way Mokujin is better. I loved Kilik but they nerfed him big time.

I bought SC5 yesterday and I give it a 7/10. Although I hate to admit it but Zwei is cool. His playing style is so unique. Kilik's spiritual successor Xiba (played by Johnny Young B.) Works, although Kilik was easier to handle. Alpha Palkotros is a beast and the Character Creation is superb. The story mode lacks the fun of past SC games but gives a proper ending to the series. However this game cries for more selectable characters and they altered the guard impact. (Its almost useless now) Ezsio Audotorie or whatever his name is he is my least favorite guest character. I had more fun with Yoda from SC4. Good game over all but nothing beats SC2's magic. Link and Raphael need a rematch.

I didn't mean 2 double post I thought Vergil's Bit@H's post was the last post. I'm SORRY Administrators and Mods.

ZeroLove

I bought SC5 yesterday and I give it a 7/10. Although I hate to admit it but Zwei is cool. His playing style is so unique. Kilik's spiritual successor Xiba (played by Johnny Young B.) Works, although Kilik was easier to handle. Alpha Palkotros is a beast and the Character Creation is superb. The story mode lacks the fun of past SC games but gives a proper ending to the series. However this game cries for more selectable characters and they altered the guard impact. (Its almost useless now) Ezsio Audotorie or whatever his name is he is my least favorite guest character. I had more fun with Yoda from SC4. Good game over all but nothing beats SC2's magic. Link and Raphael need a rematch.

I didn't mean 2 double post I thought Vergil's Bit@H's post was the last post. I'm SORRY Administrators and Mods.

Why would you hate to admit that Zwei is cool? XD

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why would you hate to admit that Zwei is cool? XD
Cuz at first the character looked stupid to me but after using the character I learned to like the character. Plus I made a awesome looking character based on his moveset. :)
I overused the word "character" lol

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yeah for me shipment delayed so I going to wait more time, these snowing in Poland, and makes national post services slow :/

Top Bottom