• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk Soul Calibur V!

ZeroLove

Can you do Ivy's Calamity Symphony: ↓↑↓↑←→→→ B+G

Setsuka's fighting style is a pain to perform some of her attacks as are other fighters. I like others thought Ivy's Summon Suffering was hard (Down left, Down, Down right, Right, Down left, Up left, Down Right & Y & A, Down left, Down, Down right, triangle + X) I can do that & it responds easier then Setsuka's attacks Shade Buster Shade Thrust whatever, not all the attacks will respond to the correct command as they should.
While some attacks has been made easier It's ridiculous that the command button response is still flakie practice or no.
Don't get me wrong i love SoulCalibur4 & SoulCalibur5 even more i just don't understand why have should a flakie command response. Fighting strategy should be the only gamers worry about, not attack command response.

Those are the moves I talked about, the ones I could never pull off. One of them is still hard to do, but the other has been made so much easier to do now and I appreciate that, because then I can also do them. ^^

Top Bottom