• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about the Tokusatsu genre

KRSkull

Here is some some info about the secondary Rider in kamen rider drive

Kamen Rider Mach

80sd4g8dfg4.png

sd804f8dsg4.png

KRSkull

I can't wait for Drive's next episode.

I think that the kyoryuger vs toqger was one of the worst movies i ever saw. I will admint there is one thing no wait make this two things that i liked about that movie.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Another batch of rumours on next Kamen Rider, im afraid that this will end in one Fashion themed: http://www.orendsrange.com/2015/05/kamen-rider-2015-2016-rumors-buttons.html
"Transforms using a button...fights using a clothes hanger." Lol wat? Then again Drive's Door Gun sounded stupid... only to turn out to be stupid as well. Kamen rider has been letting me down recently, why can't thry get rid of these gimmicks and go back to the simpler designs like Kuuga and Faiz?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
from what i found in the internet the next Kamen Rider will be called Kamen Rider Ghost
Interesting, I'd definitely take it over fashion. Wonder how they'd make a series out of that concept, kinda like Kiva i guess.

KRSkull

From what i understood from this video a new movie for Dekarangers will be released on October 7, 2015 The story will take place 10 years after the end of Dekarangers TV series.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So It'll be like the hurricanger 10 years after movie? Nice, i'll give it a watch eventually.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Lol, my first thought was "zat Deadpool?"

Hmm, he looks a little clunky, especially around the belt area. Drive had the same problem.

Top Bottom