• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about the Tokusatsu genre

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
My idea for an American version of KR Wizard

Kamen Rider Wizard
Equipment: Wizard Driver (belt) and Spell Rings.
Transformation Invocation: Showtime.
Catchprase: Kiii (sigh of relief), Time for the Finale (finishing move is about to be used) It's magic!
Personality: Outwardly he's a very cheerful, easily impressed showoff, inwardly, Will has a major case of survivors guilt. He also has the heart and determination to never give up, no matter what. Sometimes his overconfidence causes problems, but Heaven help you if you threaten his friends. Will does not get mad. He gets creative.
Bio: One of only two survivors of the Blackest Day eclipse, Will defeated his Phantom, Dragon, to gain the power to save others. Along with the other survivor, Karen White. A White Wizard gave Will his Wizard driver and Will set out to "Hold the light for the ones lost in the dark of despair"
Weapons: The Bladegun, and Axcalibur.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I haven't kept up with the info concerning the 39th Super Sentai. I usually look into when Official pictures of the suits surface. Everyone in the fandom wanted a third Ninja team and we are getting it. If they team up with Kakuranger, and Hurricanger, the fandom might explode. Bring back Tsuruhime!

I never did my reviews of various Super Sentai shows. Shame on me!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

this song is so weird because its american song sung by a japanese pop star lol

He also sung the Opening theme to Bakuryu Sentai Abaranger! (Japanese PR Dino Thunder) I LOVE his version its so Engrish its awesome!

I dunno if anyone's posted this yet but...

[]

I did know about this. Honestly I've only seen the first episode and any episodes connected to his MegaForce appearance. To much JDF is hell on the brain! :woot:

KRSkull

You know what if they made a scene in Kamen Rider where the Rider saves a child and then the child says "Thank you Super Sentai-"

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
ninninger.png

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
They really should make Detective theme Super Sentai.

My friend and I had two Sentai.

One was Hiryū sentai kishi renjā (Fire Dragon Knight Rangers) with a "dragon riders" theme, and each dragon having a different element (red=fire, green=earth, and so on)

The second is Sutā sentai gādianrenjā (Star Squadron guardian rangers) with the theme being an intergalactic military (Think the GL or Nova corps) defending the galaxy from Lovecraftian horrors. with Red being the first human to be accepted to the organization

KRSkull

My friend and I had two Sentai.

One was Hiryū sentai kishi renjā (Fire Dragon Knight Rangers) with a "dragon riders" theme, and each dragon having a different element (red=fire, green=earth, and so on)

The second is Sutā sentai gādianrenjā (Star Squadron guardian rangers) with the theme being an intergalactic military (Think the GL or Nova corps) defending the galaxy from Lovecraftian horrors. with Red being the first human to be accepted to the organization

These really interesting. And if they ever made it. i would definitely watch them.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The new Sentai team really has a 80's vibe going on. I strangely like it. I remember a PR fan saying that;

Gokaiger = Gorenger
Go-Busters = JAKQ
Kyoryuger = Battle Fever J
Toqger = Denjiman
Ninninger = Sun Vulcan
I guess I can see the similarities. (I liked Go-Busters but many didn't)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cyber computer spies, what's not to like?

Another pic got online for 39 th Sentai this time is mecha :

People complained it wasn't "exciting" as Gokaiger was. Its toy sales weren't well do its lack of any gimmick. (Gokaiger had the Ranger Keys, Kyoryuger had Beast Batteries, and Toqger has Trains)
But I liked the characters and Giant Robo battles. Plus Yoko and Escape! :inlove:

@lorddemolatron So that's what happens when ShinkenOh and Mighty Shogun have a baby huh? :cautious: I LOVE IT! :cool:

Top Bottom