• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leaked ending.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
After playing through the demo a couple more times, I am still getting this game, but am not preordering. I have a tendency to overrate things after first seeing/playing them.

Now onto this ending.

i_came-paper-doszlam-doszedlem-orgazm-my-little-pony-mem.jpg

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
Lesson: Seeing is believing. Even that is true, I'm still playing it. BTW, DmC gets so much hate in /v/ so no surprise.

:troll: believing in a fake leak.

crush

There are too many so called spoiler ending I think it's a multi-ending.lol
I hope somebody stocks all of the so-called endings so we could just mock haters in the future. They are so persistant like pests.

Blacknerd

This is confirmed as poop by greg on the capcom forums:

Yeah don't give that person the satisfaction; it's all a steaming pile. The ending is cool and that's all I'm sayin'.

Oh and for the record, all the QA dudes I've talked to about this game dig it.

majeh116

To be honest I'd buy most of that as the ending I just find the children tear eating demon angels who open dimensional rifts thing hard to buy. I also find Vergil turning into a giant snake thing that Mundus is using hard to believe as well since they explained Vergil's past and for the sake of arguement lets assume that was all bullshit. The DLC whether it takes place before or after the campaign kinda invalidates the snake thing since Vergil wouldn;t find with Yamato or anything if he had uber snake form.

Frantix

This is confirmed as poop by greg on the capcom forums:

Yeah don't give that person the satisfaction; it's all a steaming pile. The ending is cool and that's all I'm sayin'.

Oh and for the record, all the QA dudes I've talked to about this game dig it.
can you post a link to the thread?

majeh116

I'm honestly thinking this is going to be the same situation as with final fantasy versus 13 when people said Noctis was gay. Everyone is going to believe it but no official source will have even hinted or confirmed it and it will be total bullshit. How does this guy even prove he was a game tester in the first place?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Y'know I just remembered the old "leaked story details" for the game that ended up not being true, like how "Phineas was Sparda" and all that, which contradicted what we know, and now this new "leaked ending" has several inconsistencies with what was previously said >_< So, either one is wrong, and one is right, or they're both wrong.

Correction: both wrong. Good ol' Gregaman.

Devil Player

Well, that's very good to know.

I had asked Tameem on his twitter, but it wasn't really needed. I never believed one single word regarding that piece of crap ending.

I can't believe some people took it for real, lol. Even trolling has its limits, even if we're talking about 4chan. I hope that info did teach you a valuable lesson, DON'T expect serious stuff from that place!

Anyway, now I can saw "thank you, God". :)

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
And everyone is all "Well, the guy who tested it was right about some other stuff before, soooo..." without realizing that any anonymous duder with an imagination could say he tested the game and plop out bullshit story elements :p

Even another thing in that archive where they call out some guy as a marketer from NT, but...it could just as easily be some guy just doing that for a laugh to make people look bad.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well, that's very good to know.

I had asked Tameem on his twitter, but it wasn't really needed. I never believed one single word regarding that piece of crap ending.

I can't believe some people took it for real, lol. Even trolling has its limits, even if we're talking about 4chan. I hope that info did teach you a valuable lesson, DON'T expect serious stuff from that place!

Anyway, now I can saw "thank you, God". :)
You're forgetting that the first 'tester' from 4chan way back told people a bunch of stuff about this game that was actually true, and this forum exploded with "HO NO IT ISN'T!"s.

I don't take 4Chan for anything other that what it is, personally. A bunch of people who would no more tell you the truth than not. But that did happen, so why not again? I LOL'd in any case, mostly because people could almost believe it now with what DMC is slated to become. That's the biggest joke to me.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
You're forgetting that the first 'tester' from 4chan way back told people a bunch of stuff about this game that was actually true, and this forum exploded with "HO NO IT ISN'T!"s.

I don't take 4Chan for anything other that what it is, personally. A bunch of people who would no more tell you the truth than not. But that did happen, so why not again? I LOL'd in any case.

I direct you to my post above yours >.< It's a den of thieves, really, and not in the romantic sense :/

Paexie

I don't take 4Chan for anything other that what it is, personally. A bunch of people who would no more tell you the truth than not. But that did happen, so why not again? I LOL'd in any case.
But even that had a few wrongs (like Vergil's hair) and most of which actually came out because NT had private showings.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I just continue to take a stance of "I'll believe it when I see it." I don't deny or accept anything from...well...any unaccredited source on the internet. Just acknowledge it, and keep on truckin'.

Top Bottom