• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leaked ending.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Has anyone seen the apparently leaked ending? I won't post it here as people don't like spoilers but WOW can't say I was expecting that if it's true. If it is true, WTF were they thinking? it's just sick!

EDIT: Just saw this in the theories thread, so feel free to lock.
DOUBLE EDIT: If anyone wants to know the "apparent" ending is leaked in an image here, read at discretion.
http://i1.minus.com/ibdnWnnG7cwPT0.png
(contents may not be appropriate for all)

AngelMode

I don't believe any of it really. We will just have to wait and see where this goes.

I think some people who have given reviews on the game played a half-finished version of it and they liked it... so... I dunno, I just have no further comments on the matter :/

kerolin

Has anyone seen the apparently leaked ending? I won't post it here as people don't like spoilers but WOW can't say I was expecting that if it's true. If it is true, WTF were they thinking? it's just sick!

EDIT: Just saw this in the theories thread, so feel free to lock.

this is serious:? even that will happen? I find it a bit unlikely ^_^

kerolin

but why would they want to do so if their intention was to completely change the game a reboot, (I'm not against) but if think it will lose a bit of sense

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm so not discounting the possibility of this being quite true, based on the quality of what I've seen already and the way NT apparently equate being a tool with 'being a badass'.

Frazz

General gamer
As unlikely as it sounds I wouldn't dismiss it so quickly as the last time this happened it turned out to be true. I wouldn't mind too much as long as it isn't presented in a silly way!

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I'll believe it when I see it. The mundus and lilith thing was at least believable to a certain degree but this is pure and utter nonsense.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
You know what? Me too. But another part of me says NOPE.

well for me i don't bother with spoiler :p i've played many games which's story I've already read on the wikipedia

but for some people its kinda of a 'taboo' to look for the story of a game before finishing it

Paexie

well for me i don't bother with spoiler :p i've played many games which's story I've already read on the wikipedia

but for some people its kinda of a 'taboo' to look for the story of a game before finishing it
No I mean about the ending actually being true. I don't care much for spoilers either.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
What they say about Vergil is hilarious. In fact it's all hilarious. I hope it's true...

Top Bottom