• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Itsuno talks about DMC5

Vinosh

It will only be dmc 5 , if sell a lot dmc 4 SE.
I do not know that they want to continue dmc 5.Because original dmc sequel story is stupid.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well that would be great if on this year TGS we would get an pretrailer for DMC 5, now having hope.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Maybe they should do a game like DMC4 was suppose to be? Have it sit after DMC2, with two campaigns with Dante and Nero. Have Nero trying to find Dante, and Dante trying to escape hell. If Vergil's really dead in the main continuity, they could have him as a boss for Dante.

Judge

Not sure how many people here finished DMC2. When you finish the game with either chatacter there is a cutscene where Lucia is in Dante's office with his double sided coin. She mentions Sparda returned from the demon world and at the same moment the door chimes. It seems that Dante returned from the demon world yet we don't see him.

Don't see how DMC5 can continue from DMC2 because Capcom don't appear to have any intention of connecting DMC2 to the other DMC games. It also seems like the whole point of DMC4's ending was to make Nero the main character of future games. So I don't expect to see Dante as the main character.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Don't see how DMC5 can continue from DMC2 because Capcom don't appear to have any intention of connecting DMC2 to the other DMC games. It also seems like the whole point of DMC4's ending was to make Nero the main character of future games. So I don't expect to see Dante as the main character.

Given the fact that Nero was only received SLIGHTLY better than DmC Dante from the DMC fanbase I highly doubt Capcom would center the series around him.

If a DMC5 does happen Dante is definitely going to be the lead, him or either Vergil given the fan demand.

And the DMC2 ending answered nothing, sure she was remembering the story of how his father once came back from hell and it was a clever cliffhanger ending to have the door open/chime at the moment she thought of it but that is no sort of confirmation since we don't see who it is.

For all we know Trish or Lady walked into that store and she just assumed it was Dante.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
It was implying Dante came back.

Imply definitely
Confirmed absolutely not

All I'm saying is that ending is still a cliffhanger until we actually see who came through that door, as I said before there are a number of people who could have walked through that door and Lucia just assumed it was Dante based on the Sparda legend.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Imply definitely
Confirmed absolutely not

All I'm saying is that ending is still a cliffhanger until we actually see who came through that door, as I said before there are a number of people who could have walked through that door and Lucia just assumed it was Dante based on the Sparda legend.
I am certain they meant for it to be Dante's return.

Top Bottom