• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

it wasn't meant to be insulting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
The season premiere of Dexter is playing tonight and I'm going watch that. I'm done. It's the final season too. The end begins and I'm going to miss Dexter. :'( I'm excited and a little depressed at the same time.

breaking bad is gonna be ending too

EllDawn

The season premiere of Dexter is playing tonight and I'm going watch that. I'm done. It's the final season too. The end begins and I'm going to miss Dexter. :'( I'm excited and a little depressed at the same time.
They're having the final season of Dexter? That's one of my brother's favorites. Too bad we don't get it. He'd want to watch.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
breaking bad is gonna be ending too
They're having the final season of Dexter? That's one of my brother's favorites. Too bad we don't get it. He'd want to watch.
http://www.zzstream.li/2013/07/dexter-s8-e1-a-beautiful-day.html

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Thank you. I sent the link to my brother. At least now he has the option to watch it. Do you know why they're ending it?
You're welcome. From what I remember, the producers just felt that this was the best point for it to end (due to all everything that's caught up with Dexter, I mean).
Have any of us mentioned the fact that it was supposed to poke fun at the fact that his hair is white at the end of the game?
Yes. For the last six pages now. But I also think that certain people want to dismiss that fact.

EllDawn

You're welcome. From what I remember, the producers just felt that this was the best point for it to end (due to all everything that's caught up with Dexter, I mean).

Yes. For the last six pages now. But I also think that certain people want to dismiss that fact.
He was wondering if it had something to do with what he'd heard happened in the last season. Basically him falling for his adoptive sister. He said there was a lot of controversy about it.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
He was wondering if it had something to do with what he'd heard happened in the last season. Basically him falling for his adoptive sister. He said there was a lot of controversy about it.

**** SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS ****

Debra (his adoptive sister) hates him, and says she should have killed him instead of LaGuerta (who found out about Dexter's secret). Her life's a wreck, and according to the preview for the next episode, she'll probably confess to the crime. Dexter doesn't love her that way, and she hates him, so all that's over now (much to the relief of fans everywhere).

I never made that big of a deal out of it, because I just never really cared. Sure I thought it was jumping the shark, but the bleak ending in season 7 and the great intro to season 8 more than made up for it.

EllDawn

**** SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS ****

Debra (his adoptive sister) hates him, and says she should have killed him instead of LaGuerta (who found out about Dexter's secret). Her life's a wreck, and according to the preview for the next episode, she'll probably confess to the crime. Dexter doesn't love her that way, and she hates him, so all that's over now (much to the relief of fans everywhere).

I never made that big of a deal out of it, because I just never really cared. Sure I thought it was jumping the shark, but the bleak ending in season 7 and the great intro to season 8 more than made up for it.
Okay. Looks like my brother has missed a lot. I hope he will take the chance to watch it. Just as long as he doesn't try talking me into it again. I just couldn't get into the show.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Holy crap, this is friggin' funny. I just might start a thread for this.

"Bring me snacks beyond snacks! ... and a beer!"

"Ah, the magic of lazy 80's writing..." :lol:

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
No one was ever worried that MGR would do anything to the MGS franchise because everyone knew it was just a spinoff. Who the hell even thought that? It's not even the same freaking genre. Where are you even getting this from?

And who the hell says DmC 2 was coming out before the first game was even finished? When did that happen? What the hell is even going on? Geez, this fanbase really is up there with Sonic fans.
Yeah. Not to mention other idiotic fanbases out there, most especially Call of Duty... I feel disgusted, disillusioned and sick of being associated to some of them...

EllDawn

HOUSE ENDED!?!
Yeah. Last year. I almost cried because I knew it was over. Not really, but it was a great ending to the show. I'm not looking forward to Bones ending, and I'm sure it's getting pretty close.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Yeah. Last year. I almost cried because I knew it was over. Not really, but it was a great ending to the show. I'm not looking forward to Bones ending, and I'm sure it's getting pretty close.

WHAT!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom