• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Nero were to appear in DmC,would him being the son of Dante and Kat be okay?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well due to the changes that would occur with Nero being part Nephilim instead of being special because he has the blood of Sparda, how would these translate in relation to his abilities?
I can see him retaining his phantom and buster abilities because it could be explained as what happens when Kat's Astral Projection merges with Dante's power to manifest Rebellion.
Would he still have a Devil Bringer?
Would he gain a demonic right arm and angelic left arm or one arm that can shift between modes?
Nero's power growth in DMC4 was tied to the Yamato, what instead of Nero use to unlock his powers?
Would he still have Red Queen and Blue Rose and if so what modifications would they undergo?
I could see Red Queen as a sword made to channel some of Nero's power, with charging of Angelic or Demonic power instead of rev gauges, normally doing neutral damage but depending on what type of rev is set it can deal their corresponding damage.

Well I think he can probably shift modes instead of having the devil bringer but I think the devil bringer's condition was because of Nero's genes (he was only quarter devil) so something similar might happen if he's not careful.

I imagine Dante would make Nero his own sword as a heirloom and it would probably operate similar to Dante's tattoo setup. The rev mechanic might be a tech upgrade they do to the sword.

Top Bottom