• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante and Vergil had a sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
If Dante and Vergil had a sister...She'd be dead o_o" They'd probably both have killed her...xD:;;

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
that would be so cool to have a girl in the family(apart from the mother) but i also think that the lady from DMC3SE with the rocket launcher(cant think of her name) should be a part in the games aswel, that would be fun with all of her guns.

Dante413

Devils Never Cry!
If Dante and Vergil have a sister I would be glad for both of them but i agree that the fact she might be a show off

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Why a showoff? I dont know if she will be close to Dante or Vergil... it is wierd if they have a sister. Really, it is.

Devils_Reject

i think thst would be cool give her a name like danteyana lol with weapons like wolverines knuckle blades and a black costume with white thorns well thts my idea ucks tho

Ryaniel

Ryaniel1
I think that would be a pointless thing to say as it isnt relevant to the story. If they did then i think that her devil trigger would probably be like as if she had angel wings and Demon eyes.
Her name would be something like Violet or May.:)

it is a good pic, and whoever said that Sparda wasnt that sexist, i agree. i would of seen him as someone who would of had as much joy having a son as he would of having a daughter. the fact that someone would think that sparda wouldnt leave his power to a girl because girls are weak is wrong. girls may not have strong physical strength as such, but with demonic powers a girl could just as easily be a s strong or even stronger then Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom