• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante and Vergil had a sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I guess her DT would be some dark colour. I mean, everyone so far has their basic colour. Red, blue, and now she just needs a primary colour too. Yellow?

If dante and vergil had a sister.... you must first think whom she lived with... if she lived with dante, she will be like a lady type but a Sword wielding freak to just like her brother dante and i think she'll be as cool as dante if.. and if she lived with vergil she would be a shaming power like Vergil but will be a patient type girl... and i think there will be the sorcerer type will arouse to her if she lived with Vergil...

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
i don't mean to be a smart *** here but uh! she changed her own dipper? i mean when i read you saying she lived on her own thats kinda the idea i got a 1 mounth old baby changing its own dipper and feeding its self a can of smushed pees.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I think if they had a sister, then to be honest she'd have to have the best story to fit in with the rest of Dmc. And Vergil wouldn't have as much hatred towards her I guess so I dont think he would kill her, at least not straight away.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
no vergil wouldn't kill her he loves her to death. but dante and vergil would both kill anyone trying to hurt her.

Devil May Die

Give har a guitar!!!! Like Neva... and... a double sword so she can be cool doing swordmaster style and a gun problby a revolver like Nero or a machine gun like Lady. And I also like the idea of her being an alchemist.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
yea but the only thing that would be another character
we already dont fully know or really know anything about Nero so i think they should anser that first
i dont know about you but i dont want two characters i dont know much about

Devil Razer

Drifter
nero was actually a womn and had a sex change and there for is dantes sister.

Ok that was a weird outbreak i just had there i appologise.

note: i have nothing against nero..seriously

Devil May Die

What's wrong with you!!! Nero is amazing, wait,... He is cool. Dante is the amazing one. Don't disrespect Nero like that, i mean he might we wierd but that's no reason. If Dante has a sister she should most likely have white hair and a long coat.

Green Hat

I think she would be a total babe with white hair( but more blonde-ish), be really cute yet badass! She could have a name like Kiana or Naomi......

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I like the seond one... The hair is the best and the sword kicks *** :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom