• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante and Vergil had a sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
If Dante and Vergil had a little sister? wouldn't that be interesting eh? I'm real good at creating characters but this would be a character i would not want to mess up on creating..but I'll create her, cause i think it would be fun to do that but i would like to do it with suggestions from my fellow dmc fans.
so if you guys could give me suggestions for like her name, her weapons, her appearance etc. :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, I always though that if they did have one, she would no doubt be a sorceress and all, but would have some martial weapons under the sorceress clothing as well...since she is a member of the family she ought to have a sword...a rapier maybe?(fast and accurate)

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
that would be rather interesting.ill try to think up some stuff for that once i get a chance to actually sit down and think lol

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah that's what i probably do during my anatomy class tonight lol. try to write a profile for her or something.

i guess now im trying to come up with some potenial names for her...lol

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Dante and Vergil having a little sister? Now that would be pretty awesome! Of course, she'd have to be a total show-off like her older brother, Dante! As well as being as wise and honourable as Vergil as well. Not to mention she'd have to share the families white-hair trend! ;)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
devilmaycry;19166 said:
Dante and Vergil having a little sister? Now that would be pretty awesome! Of course, she'd have to be a total show-off like her older brother, Dante! As well as being as wise and honourable as Vergil as well. Not to mention she'd have to share the families white-hair trend! ;)

well of course...and she'd have to be totally BA!!!! well i'm gonna go get some food now cause i have anatomy class at 6. i'll try to think up some ideas for her name and stuff during class tonight.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I think a rapier would be awesome:lol:
Too bad the name Eva is taken:dry:
But what would be her long range weapons?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Here are the names I thought up for her in anatomy class last night:

Lillith- the first wife of Adam, later wife of Satan. Don't think this one would work. Eva might have thought it was pretty. No doubt it is.

Megara- I like this one. Megara was Hercules' love interest but it turned out that she was working for Hades. Dante and Vergil could call her Meggie. Hehehehe!

Madison- A Very common name right now. I must have seen a dozen baby girls being born and named Madison on those baby story shows on tv. It's pretty though and again her older brothers could give her a cute nickname, "maddy".

I think I like Megara best. I like the idea of Vergil and Dante calling her "Meggie". She could get wicked ticked off if anyone else called her that though.

Should she have a middle name? Vergil and Dante don't have one right?
Weapons:
She should diffently have a BA sword!
I like Devilmaycry's idea of her being a socreress. but not a socress in the sense of Harry Potter. (Don't get me wrong. I love Harry Potter! I just don't think it crosses well with DMC.) She could be a socress in the sense that she can make potions and such, and perhaps she could be able to heal others as well as herself. so she should probably carry a dagger. not for combat but for cutting potion ingredents etc. come on a dagger can come in handy. I think she should be a little bit of gunslinger as well. she could have the slivery gray hair gene or she could be blonde like Eva. I'm starting to think that she'd be pretty close to both of her brothers, but slightly closer to Dante.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You are right in the sense of that sorceress, maybe make her an alchemist, able to make potions and transmute things into weapons or useful objects.
Daggers are ok if they are like in "V for Vendetta" but I still love the rapier:p

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Ok i decided her name is Megara. i drew her the other day and she turned out looking like Rogue from Xmen. maybe ill make a joke out of that. Do you think i should put her in my story, Resurection?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Trish67;19158 said:
If Dante and Vergil had a little sister? wouldn't that be interesting eh? I'm real good at creating characters but this would be a character i would not want to mess up on creating..but I'll create her, cause i think it would be fun to do that but i would like to do it with suggestions from my fellow dmc fans.
so if you guys could give me suggestions for like her name, her weapons, her appearance etc. :)

no way that the Sons of Sparda would have a sister...........they would ****ed off :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
no but my real opinion is that Sparda wont agree to give power to a girl...........like, she could be adopted and Eva could giver her Amulet to remind something...........and then when she has exacly 19...........she will meet her brothers and to figure the truth

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i don't argee with that at all, I'm sorry d4rkn1ght. I don't see Sparda being that sexist.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Trish67;19630 said:
i don't argee with that at all, I'm sorry d4rkn1ght. I don't see Sparda being that sexist.

hhmmm...........u tell me im PM......coz i will leave now

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
its ok........sometimes i have these silly awnswers :(
dont worry about me........i am just an old ignorant guy that who is joked by friends and for the girls too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom