• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would like vergil to look in DmC(if he's in it :D)

ZeroLove

Vergil: I will kill "ALL" WHO STAND IN MY WAY.

he means demons....who would even dare to stand in his way besides demons right.....

If he meant all demons, then that is what he would say. But he just said "all" which means all demons, humans, gods, whoever comes between him and his goal.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
they were late...and who how do u know that he wanted to finish him off....?? maybe he wanted to give him a good bye kiss :p:p

now youre just being plain silly. i know cuz he unsheathed yamato and made it abundantly clear that his brother awoke his powers too late and that he is now going to kill him before they become complete

maybe his true plan is to just gain his fathers power....so when the demons get out he can kill them all instantly before they hurt anyone :D

youre constantly worshiping him yet now youre portraying him as a moron. so to save humanity (which is in now immediate danger) hes going to risk opening a portal to the demon world and let millions of demons cross over and wipe out all life....thats plain stupid

second if that was his plan dont you think itd be stupid to not include your brothers help as he is as powerful as you. not to mention would simplify a lot of things and keep you out of the awkward moment when you and your brother are trying to kill eachother. DMC would be:

Vergil: Dante help me unlock fathers powers
Dante: why should i
Vergil: so we can wipe out all demons and forever ensure mankinds safety
Dante: sounds like a plan

que awesome guitar solo and montage of Dante and Vergil slaughtering all demons everywhere (techinically genocide)

I'm quite skeptical of that

As you guys can see,he said "This is the only way"
Makes me think what really is his goal? Other than gaining the power of sparda
That is why i'm skeptical for his love for his brother.

please send me a link to where youre getting your scans from. ive looked everywhere and only found the first two chapeters of the manga there several hundred pages long but still i wanna finish it :p

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"

he means demons....who would even dare to stand in his way besides demons right.....

Go and find the definition of "ALL" again in a dictionary.
He didn't said anything specifically about demons.
"All' That includes humans,demons,animals or any other things who will stand in his way.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Go and find the definition of "ALL" again in a dictionary.
He didn't said anything specifically about demons.
"All' That includes humans,demons,animals or any other things who will stand in his way.
i know.....but no human would stand in his way.....the ones whos left is demon and gods...got my point...??

Zilla

The inFAAMous
The only thing which stops Me from assuming He's black to the core is how He reacts after seeing Dantes half of his Mothers amulet during their first fight in DMC 1.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

now youre just being plain silly. i know cuz he unsheathed yamato and made it abundantly clear that his brother awoke his powers too late and that he is now going to kill him before they become complete

youre constantly worshiping him yet now youre portraying him as a moron. so to save humanity (which is in now immediate danger) hes going to risk opening a portal to the demon world and let millions of demons cross over and wipe out all life....thats plain stupid

second if that was his plan dont you think itd be stupid to not include your brothers help as he is as powerful as you. not to mention would simplify a lot of things and keep you out of the awkward moment when you and your brother are trying to kill eachother. DMC would be:

Vergil: Dante help me unlock fathers powers
Dante: why should i
Vergil: so we can wipe out all demons and forever ensure mankinds safety
Dante: sounds like a plan

que awesome guitar solo and montage of Dante and Vergil slaughtering all demons everywhere (techinically genocide)

please send me a link to where youre getting your scans from. ive looked everywhere and only found the first two chapeters of the manga there several hundred pages long but still i wanna finish it :p
cuz vergil doesnt play well with others....including his brother....

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
He killed those humans who acted like a douche to him.So why wouldn't he?
Use your logic.A villain will do anything to make his plans to succeed,even if it means killing innocent people.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

He killed those humans who acted like a douche to him.So why wouldn't he?
Use your logic.A villain will do anything to make his plans to succeed,even if it means killing innocent people.
true im with u the hole way...but he doesnt kill random just cuz he likes it....theres alwayz a reason behind his killing.....and i dont see the honor in that and vergil is pritty honorable right...

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
and what's the reason why he killed those people?
Because they acted like a douche? That justifies for slaughtering them?

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
If Vergil is in DmC this is how I hope he looks...

I feel that he needs to show contrast with Dante, because of their conflicting personalities. But he also needs similarities seeing as they're twins. Going off of how the new Dante looks I think Vergil should also have black hair, but a little bit longer and slicked back. Just because it's Vergil we're talking about. Going off of new Dante's clothing I picture new Vergil wearing a white suit similar to the one Kazuma wears in the newer Yakuza games. But add a white vest over a black dress shirt underneath, with a blue tie to top it off. I feel the Yamato (if it's even included) would go along well with the Yakuza look. I just feel that because of Dante's obvious grungy, tattered look he has in the new DmC, Vergil should have a "cleaner," more professional look. While still looking badass.

(Kazuma from Yakuza)
22q2d.jpg

ZeroLove

true im with u the hole way...but he doesnt kill random just cuz he likes it....theres alwayz a reason behind his killing.....and i dont see the honor in that and vergil is pritty honorable right...

It is true that he doesn't randomly kill people out of pleasure. He has a goal and he sticks to it and it is those who stand in his way who he kills.. and that means literally stands in his way. People who would be so unfortunate to stand where Vergil walks will be cut in half. HOWEVER, it is still evil. His goal doesn't justify his means.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
But the DMC creator did leave after DMC 1. And he's one of the major key players in story of DMC.

you did say that he is one of several key players storywise so they could have picked up the slack. DMC3 had a better story so that means they can do things right.

DarkSlayer54

Killing is still evil.Nothing more.Nothing less.
Those humans are still innocent and don't know anything about the demons or whatever.
So what if they act like douche?
They are still humans and doesn't deserve to die like that.
Vergil is evil.Period.

Dante was a mercenary in the first novel.. and he's not seen as evil.

Also, to answer a question a few pages back... the reason I see that manga as some silly fanmade book is that it contradicts a few lines in DMC3.

If you look at the Vergil in the Manga, yes, he is evil. However, if you look at the Vergil in the games, then he's good. Well, even there I'm wrong. A post a few pages back made a good point that in the games he is not good nor evil.

All in all, I don't see any of the books as cannon what soever. They don't make a difference. It's like watching a Dragon Ball Z special, and saying "LOOK!, Bardock survived!". I say this, because the games have priority. The novels no longer mean anything as some events in DMC3 contradict the events of the novels.

My original point was that I did not want NT to use the Vergil of the Manga. I apologize for bringing this topic up, but at the end of the day... everyone, and noone is truly right. I say this because of all the plot holes in the DMC universe as each game is practically a parallel universe to the original.
Can we all agree on this?

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

It is true that he doesn't randomly kill people out of pleasure. He has a goal and he sticks to it and it is those who stand in his way who he kills.. and that means literally stands in his way. People who would be so unfortunate to stand where Vergil walks will be cut in half. HOWEVER, it is still evil. His goal doesn't justify his means.
i think he kills people who only attacks him....

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
If you look at the Vergil in the Manga, yes, he is evil. However, if you look at the Vergil in the games, then he's good. Well, even there I'm wrong. A post a few pages back made a good point that in the games he is not good nor evil.

Let's just say Chaotic good.Haven't read the novel but does he kills humans as mercenary? If no,then of course he will not be seen as evil.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Dante was a mercenary in the first novel.. and he's not seen as evil.

Also, to answer a question a few pages back... the reason I see that manga as some silly fanmade book is that it contradicts a few lines in DMC3.

All in all, I don't see any of the books as cannon what soever. They don't make a difference. It's like watching a Dragon Ball Z special, and saying "LOOK!, Bardock survived!". I say this, because the games have priority. The novels no longer mean anything as some events in DMC3 contradict the events of the novels.

My original point was that I did not want NT to use the Vergil of the Manga. I apologize for bringing this topic up, but at the end of the day... everyone, and noone is truly right. I say this because of all the plot holes in the DMC universe as each game is practically a parallel universe to the original.
Can we all agree on this?
i also do think that the manga and the game is a hole different thing....everything is different so you cant join them together and just get him...

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Personally I don't think Vergil is inherently good or evil. He just does whatever is going to benefit him. For example he didn't help Dante defeat Arkham in DMC3 because he wanted to save the world. He just wanted the Perfect Amulet and the Force Edge. Something good just happened to be a consequence of that action. He also didn't raise the tower in DMC3 to commit evil acts. He just did it to get to the Force Edge.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
you did say that he is one of several key players storywise so they could have picked up the slack. DMC3 had a better story so that means they can do things right.
Yes, i did. Because i am certain he is at very least a key member of story of DMC. AT VERY LEAST.

DMC 3 story is not better than DMC1.
It´s most likely alternative story to Vergil´s fall that is consistent to DMC storyline.
The story didn´t do much.
When Vergil was in library it was completely empty and there was no "society" present.

Only the characters involved and no other characters.

Top Bottom