• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would like vergil to look in DmC(if he's in it :D)

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry

Now, on- topic, I'd prefer it if he was older than the new Dante.

nah i prefer if they stay twins but hes more mature than dante. it makes vergils story line a good paralel to dantes as they are inherently, physically and genetically the same person. the differences between them will be soley on how they were exposed to the world and how they reacted to them. plus i love the scenes in DMC3 where Vergil looks just like dante (ie hair down).

but im curious why do you want him to be older??

Railazel

nah i prefer if they stay twins but hes more mature than dante. it makes vergils story line a good paralel to dantes as they are inherently, physically and genetically the same person. the differences between them will be soley on how they were exposed to the world and how they reacted to them. plus i love the scenes in DMC3 where Vergil looks just like dante (ie hair down).

but im curious why do you want him to be older??

In this case, as he is taking the role as Dante's "guide" of sorts (giving him missions and stuff), it would be more fitting.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
F it, I say give Vergil a Skrill' do.

skrillex-hair.jpg

788Masri

In this case, as he is taking the role as Dante's "guide" of sorts (giving him missions and stuff), it would be more fitting.

hmmmmmmmm but does he need to be older to do that and im not convinced a scenario like that would work. i hed have to be in the order in the first place. but if thats the case then why are they keeping the only other guy who can cross to limbo and live on monitor duty? maybe if he hid his identity that would work but i think even thats a stretch.

F it, I say give Vergil a Skrill' do.

skrillex-hair.jpg

1297430227592.jpg

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Killing is still evil.Nothing more.Nothing less.
Those humans are still innocent and don't know anything about the demons or whatever.
So what if they act like douche?
They are still humans and doesn't deserve to die like that.
Vergil is evil.Period.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Killing is still evil.Nothing more.Nothing less.
Those humans are innocent and don't know anything about the demons or whatever.
So what if they act like douche?
They are still humans and doesn't deserve to die like that.
Vergil is evil.Period.
he is not....what have u got against him?? i mean he just wants more power to be like sparda so that he can protect the ones he love including dante.....i dont see evil in that......period!!

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
he is not....what have u got against him?? i mean he just wants more power to be like sparda so that he can protect the ones he love including dante.....i dont see evil in that......period!!

Did you even see the manga chapter that i have shared in the last page?
Because of that ambition many people will die.He wants to turn everything into "demonville" for some kind of purpose.By doing that,many innocent people will be killed by demons.Therefore making vergil also the murderer of those people.Indirectly.

Edit: And believe me i'm a huuuuuuge vergil fan.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Jesus christ,i give up.
If you guys still don't see how vergil is evil, then it's not my problem anymore.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Did you even see the manga chapter that i have shared in the last page?
Because of that ambition many people will die.He wants to turn everything into "demonville" for some kind of purpose.

Edit: And believe me i'm a huuuuuuge vergil fan.
i know what u mean.....but put your self in his shoes...nobody cared when they killed his mother and he was all alone in the street.....so why should he care for people.....he wants power to protect his loved ones that no one cares about but himself at any cost even if he kills all the people in the world.....and btw i would do the same!!....

788Masri

ahem he DOES NOT WANT TO PROTECT DANTE!!! the stroy of Vergil is a sad sad tale of a boy who was never strong enough. he couldnt save his mother, he couldnt save "others" (when he says "without power you can protect nothing" he implies hes lost many people he cared about). his father was pretty much the god of demons. Vergil practically worshipped him. he wanted to be like his father as his father was never hurt. his father was a demon god who never lost. Vergil is obsessed with gaining power to be like his father. so far as to open the gates of hell so he could gain it. he didnt care once about the MILLIONS OF PEOPLE that would have died resulting from the gates opening. he doesnt see human lives as being worth anything. all he cares about is power either you have it or you dont. the powerful live and the weak exist to be ruled by the powerful. not ONCE did he even imply that he wanted to help people. the ONLY redeeming feature is that he has a SLIGHT (a slight) feeling of affection for his brother. tho it didnt stop him from TRYING TO KILL HIM TWICE. hell three times if you count the fact that he wanted to finish off dante on peak of the tower but arkham convinced him not to.

dont get me wrong i think Vergil is AWESOME! i love his character and everything. BUT HE IS A VILLAIN. we like him because he isnt your typical "HAHAHA YES POWAAAA I LUV ME SOME POWA"" hes a subtle character with a deep personality. we like him despite hes the bad guy. theres nothing wrong with that it just means the story is that much more epic at the end when we have our final confrontation. we loose Millions if not BILLIONS will die. we win we loose our brother who JUST helped us stop arkham and is the last living family member we have (know).

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
i know what u mean.....but put your self in his shoes...nobody cared when they killed his mother and he was all alone in the street.....so why should he care for people.....he wants power to protect his loved ones that no one cares about but himself at any cost even if he kills all the people in the world.....and btw i would do the same!!....

No,i won't do the same.I would just focus more on my revenge and it's mundus.I wouldn't waste my time killing innocent people just because they act like a douche to me.Okay,maybe i will put them on their place but not "KILL" them.

But i do know he does love his family.
I dunno about dante though.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

No,i won't do the same.I would just focus more on my revenge and it's mundus.I wouldn't waste my time killing innocent people just because they act like a douche to me.Okay,maybe i will put them on their place but not "KILL" them.

But i do know he does love his family.
yes...and besides hes not killing them by his hand i mean the demons do :D so his clear :p

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
yes...and besides hes not killing them by his hand i mean the demons do :D so his clear :p

If he succeed his plan,demons would have killed millions of people.Therefore,making him the mastermind and still become the murderer of them.Indirectly.

We don't know for sure what is his true goal if he succeed his plans and have get the power of his father though.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

ahem he DOES NOT WANT TO PROTECT DANTE!!! the stroy of Vergil is a sad sad tale of a boy who was never strong enough. he couldnt save his mother, he couldnt save "others" (when he says "without power you can protect nothing" he implies hes lost many people he cared about). his father was pretty much the god of demons. Vergil practically worshipped him. he wanted to be like his father as his father was never hurt. his father was a demon god who never lost. Vergil is obsessed with gaining power to be like his father. so far as to open the gates of hell so he could gain it. he didnt care once about the MILLIONS OF PEOPLE that would have died resulting from the gates opening. he doesnt see human lives as being worth anything. all he cares about is power either you have it or you dont. the powerful live and the weak exist to be ruled by the powerful. not ONCE did he even imply that he wanted to help people. the ONLY redeeming feature is that he has a SLIGHT (a slight) feeling of affection for his brother. tho it didnt stop him from TRYING TO KILL HIM TWICE. hell three times if you count the fact that he wanted to finish off dante on peak of the tower but arkham convinced him not to.

dont get me wrong i think Vergil is AWESOME! i love his character and everything. BUT HE IS A VILLAIN. we like him because he isnt your typical "HAHAHA YES POWAAAA I LUV ME SOME POWA"" hes a subtle character with a deep personality. we like him despite hes the bad guy. theres nothing wrong with that it just means the story is that much more epic at the end when we have our final confrontation. we loose Millions if not BILLIONS will die. we win we loose our brother who JUST helped us stop arkham and is the last living family member we have (know).
first of all he does love his brother and he know's he cant be killed so thats why he stabed him at the top of the tower so dante can onlock the power inside of him :) and i didnt say vergil wanted to help people just the ones he love....no more no less....

788Masri

first of all he does love his brother and he know's he cant be killed so thats why he stabed him at the top of the tower so dante can onlock the power inside of him :) and i didnt say vergil wanted to help people just the ones he love....no more no less....

then why did he want to finish off dante and need arkham to have him stop.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

If he succeed his plan,demons would have killed millions of people.Therefore,making him the mastermind and still become the murderer of them.Indirectly.

We don't know for sure what is his true goal if he succeed his plans and have get the power of his father though.
maybe his true plan is to just gain his fathers power....so when the demons get out he can kill them all instantly before they hurt anyone :D

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
first of all he does love his brother

I'm quite skeptical of that.

pg146_147.jpg

pg148_149.jpg

As you guys can see,he said "This is the only way"
Makes me think what really is his goal? Other than gaining the power of sparda.

pg150_151.jpg

Vergil: I will kill "ALL" WHO STAND IN MY WAY.
That is why i'm skeptical for his love for his brother.

ZeroLove

Fanboys/girls are blind to see the truth about their fandom, even when there is solid proof put in front of them.

Top Bottom