• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GTA4

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;89043 said:
yeah...but that's what i like about this one..it makes it feel more real...do u have the other cell yet that u can fill with ringtones? i dont..i want it

Yeah thats what i love about it too, the whole city feels amazingly lifelike. Yeah i have the other phone, i like it because it has a camera on it too.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
dont take this the wrong way but "u officially suck" i hate that im always the slow one....when do u get the other cell? and how far away am i?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;89057 said:
dont take this the wrong way but "u officially suck" i hate that im always the slow one....when do u get the other cell? and how far away am i?

Im usually the slow one, too much drinking rather than gaming. :lol:

You have to meet guy called Playboy X and do some missions for him first. You arent 'that' far away dont worry, just keep doing the missions until you start getting them on the 2nd island and then after a short while you will meet him.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;89069 said:
ok....well atleast i know im not too far from it...i cant wait..lol, need to start gettin the ball rollin on that asap

Just stick at it and you will be there in no time. If you have multiple people to do jobs for and get stuck on any just go and do some jobs for someone else. You never know they might give you some new weapons etc that could help you do the other mission a little easier.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;89071 said:
haha...new weapons...im a cheater...i have both weapon tiers

Ahh i see, i wont use any cheats until ive completed the game and unlocked as many achievements as i can. Because using cheats disables the ability to unlock the achievements (Xbox 360).

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
exactly..i dont have to worry though...ps3..lol, plus im just a cheater anyway, i've been trying the sniper mission with the psg-1 maybe that's my problem..it fires too fast...lol

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Haven't beaten it yet, I have about 60% complete, doing side missions now for Stevie collecting Cars and have friendships/ relationships up to unlock cheaper guns ( Lil Jacob ) etc.... Messed up dating Carmen, had health thing unlocked, driving her home one time I decided to drop a grenade out the car window while driving through heavy traffic so the b**ch dumped me.

Anyone got the Knock Out punch ( Uppercut ) sussed? I did it 3 times, now I can't do it ( supposed to hold circle & when outside of lock -on turns red it works ) not sure?

Class game the only thing I miss is the Apache Helicopter

satan

I am Joe
Crimson Red Knight;87951 said:
dang it..i cant play online yet...i got dial up..im just having fun going around to the bars and pool halls and hangin with michelle

You do know that she's...

a cop right?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
This is how totally awesome I am at the game:

I exploded the car no less than eight times within the very first fifteen minutes of the game.

I am so amazingly awesome it's unreal...

satan

I am Joe
Crimson Red Knight;92716 said:
^michelle? no...cant be...that's just wrong...why would they do that? she is? really?

yeah but she gets you involved with kgb or something like that. and after that you "meet" this hot russian chick:cool:

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
I'm around 55% through the campaign and yeah the best mission so far was probably the bank heist.
So does anyone on here play much online on PS3 cos I find that there doesn't seem to be many people in the matches. Every now and then I'll find a big game but other than that I end up in games with about 2 other people.

Top Bottom