• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GTA4

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Probably not the first thread.. =/

But Anyone els stoked on this?

I can't wait! only 9 more days.
Its gonna have online 15 different game modes! =)
Also this may be a lie but i heard its very realistic and if your whole gang is offline, your site could get toke over.
but you can unlock something that makes it so you cant get toke over.

So it sounds kinda like vice city stories with the gang sites and stuff.
But i cant wait to find out what its gonna be like exactly!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i cant wait for this..it's gonna be the best one so far..already have my copy reserved at gamestop, although i will not pay no freaking 90 dollars for not game no matter what u get with it..unless that game is able to make coffee...lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
.lol. vice city stories sucked .lol. I only got it because my vice city's one broke .lol.

as for the new one :) it looks good, but they always rush these things, and i'm sure that after further inspection into it i'm sure as always i'll find a huge part that feels like a let down :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;85572 said:
i cant wait for this..it's gonna be the best one so far..already have my copy reserved at gamestop, although i will not pay no freaking 90 dollars for not game no matter what u get with it..unless that game is able to make coffee...lol

Got to admit you do get a lot with the Special Edition version for the money though.

* The Grand Theft Auto IV Art Book, featuring never-before-seen production artwork from Grand Theft Auto IV
* Selected soundtrack CD from Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring new material from top artists, only available on this release
* An exclusive Rockstar keychain for the safety deposit box keys
* Completing the collection is a limited edition Rockstar duffel bag

1334-550x-gta4se.jpg

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Dark Drakan;85688 said:
Got to admit you do get a lot with the Special Edition version for the money though.

1334-550x-gta4se.jpg

i know, but when will i ever need a gta4 duffle back, t-shirt, lock box, key for the lock box, and some useless artwork comic book crap that is just gonna sit on my tv till i finally decide to sell it on ebay? lol

no thanks..im going reguler for this one...i might get the special edition of mgs4 if it dosnt cost too much

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Vauxchen;85711 said:
wow i want that one, shame i live in the UK and i cant get it
Woolworths were offering it on pre-order but I think they may have stopped now...won't hurt to try though.

We just ordered the normal whatever you call it and we get all our 360 games from the same supplier in Hong Kong - about the only guy there who doesn't sell copies :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ultimadream;85726 said:
You can get the Special Edition of Grand Theft Auto IV in the UK I Think its going for £59.99

Yeah, the description i posted was from a UK site.

Crimson Red Knight;85851 said:
i know, but when will i ever need a gta4 duffle back, t-shirt, lock box, key for the lock box, and some useless artwork comic book crap that is just gonna sit on my tv till i finally decide to sell it on ebay? lol

Going to the gym? :lol: though wouldnt need the arkwork there...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Dark Drakan;86032 said:
Yeah, the description i posted was from a UK site.

Going to the gym? :lol: though wouldnt need the arkwork there...

yeah, right...me, a 21 year old man in a wheelchair going to the gym with a gta4 duffle bag..lol, nah..i'll stick to working out at home..still cant wait for the game though

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Nah, just go to the gym in your chair and run people over in a GTA style...then blame it on the influence of the bag :D

If I still had gym membership (and a decent wheelchair instead of the crappy one I have in my garage) I'd do it just for the laugh....but then I'm a bit evil that way...:lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;86124 said:
Nah, just go to the gym in your chair and run people over in a GTA style...then blame it on the influence of the bag :D

If I still had gym membership (and a decent wheelchair instead of the crappy one I have in my garage) I'd do it just for the laugh....but then I'm a bit evil that way...:lol:

Ive got a gym membership, id have to just borrow your chair and do it myself. :lol:

Then when they come to arrest me i can get up and run then say the anger caused by GTA IV has empowered me to be able to walk again.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Angel;86124 said:

you know..the crazy thing is...that's something that i'd actually do..lol, then the whole blaming it on the influence of the game..lol, totally works out..they'd have to let me off...anyone who would use that arguement has to be atleast a little bit "special", but yeah...i cant believe some of the stuff ive seen on this game...this is gonna be the best one yet...6 more days...5 if u count the midnight launch over here

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ultimadream;86177 said:
I've lost my Pre-Order reciept! Ugh how annoying, I hope i will get one of the in store copies early in the morning, I have to go to GAME because i have a £50 Voucher there. I can't just get them to re-print the reciept either, whats really annoying, is that my copy is actually Pre-Ordered & in the back of the store.

Most places are sold out already and im hoping that my Pre-order copy comes soon enough and i dont have to wait weeks for them to restock.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
hahahahah..i got it..this is truely the best gta ever..more realistic..u can go more activities..the cop heat is more intense...the vehicles handle more realisticly..and if u shoot someone..they react the way a real person would at impact...if u shoot the gun arm..the weapon drops and they can use that arm anymore...they have to try and pick it up with the other arm...giving u plenty of time to cap them off b4 they get to it

Dark Drakan

Admin
Still waiting for my copy to be dispatched, all regular copies sold out before release in most places and i paid for a Special Edition but am waiting for it to be dispatched still and the wait is killing me. :lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Ultimadream;87888 said:
LOL I parked a helicopter on some guy on the online play

dang it..i cant play online yet...i got dial up..im just having fun going around to the bars and pool halls and hangin with michelle

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
The dark knight;88283 said:
* eye twitching* When I get it I will be the good guy. If I can.

oh believe me..there wont be any trouble doing that unless u play through the missions..lol, this game is so in depth about letting u just mess around and do nothing...u can just go around and play games and stuff..just play pool..shoot darts..BOWLING omg the options of activity in this game are practiclly endless

Top Bottom