• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GTA4

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;88492 said:
oh believe me..there wont be any trouble doing that unless u play through the missions..lol, this game is so in depth about letting u just mess around and do nothing...u can just go around and play games and stuff..just play pool..shoot darts..BOWLING omg the options of activity in this game are practiclly endless

Im still trying to get the achievement for getting 3 strikes in a row. :lol:

The dark knight

Trust me. With the crap I will be doing they will need to make a seventh star. LOL! :lol:
Crimson Red Knight;88492 said:
oh believe me..there wont be any trouble doing that unless u play through the missions..lol, this game is so in depth about letting u just mess around and do nothing...u can just go around and play games and stuff..just play pool..shoot darts..BOWLING omg the options of activity in this game are practiclly endless

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Dark Drakan;88518 said:
Im still trying to get the achievement for getting 3 strikes in a row. :lol:

i dont think the ps3 version has that one..im not sure..the 360 always seems to be the only system that has acheivement bonus'

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;88684 said:
i dont think the ps3 version has that one..im not sure..the 360 always seems to be the only system that has acheivement bonus'

Sony are trying to take the idea and put it into 'Home' but yeah the Achievements system is a good way to make you attempt to do things that you wouldnt normally.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..i know..i wish the ps3 had that..oh well..anyways u said to ask u here about the mission...i can get down to the last 2 guys and then what's his face get injurred and i lose the mission..any tips?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;89027 said:
yeah..i know..i wish the ps3 had that..oh well..anyways u said to ask u here about the mission...i can get down to the last 2 guys and then what's his face get injurred and i lose the mission..any tips?

Got the mission name for me so i can narrow down which one you mean? There are a couple of sniper type missions as you go through the game so i want to be sure which your referring to.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;89029 said:
Luck of the Irish, it's the first mission for Elizabeth

I remember that one, its pretty straight forward really. Just take out the first lot of guys then some more show up. When it says Packie is getting hurt someone is struggling with him with their gun. Make sure you look down towards him hes against the wall and shoot them to get them off him. Then continue to take out the guys coming down the alleyway. The only half tricky part is taking out a decent amount of guys before you center your attention on the guy attacking Packie but its fairly easy after that.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..right..easier said then done...i've done the mission 4 times..havent been able to do it yet...and search and delete gave me problems at first too..did it though...just took some enginuity...and perserverience

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;89032 said:
yeah..right..easier said then done...i've done the mission 4 times..havent been able to do it yet...and search and delete gave me problems at first too..did it though...just took some enginuity...and perserverience

The rifle takes everyone out with one shot so long as you dont miss too many and have to reload much it shouldnt be much of a problem. The guy was struggling with Packie for a while when i did it before i even noticed and i did it first time so he shouldnt take that much damage over all. Have to shoot the last guy through the window of the truck too if i remember correctly.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah but my probelem is that im not use to the new controls, and im not use to looking at the bottom of the screen for warnings..it's been a LONG time since ive played a gta game..lol...i'll get it eventually

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;89035 said:
yeah but my probelem is that im not use to the new controls, and im not use to looking at the bottom of the screen for warnings..it's been a LONG time since ive played a gta game..lol...i'll get it eventually

Soon as you get an idea when the guys are going to show up and the pattern in which they come you will be ok. Soon as you have gotten used to it, it will be second nature. I still have the trouble of pulling a weapon out quickly enough sometimes and fumble around with the buttons. :lol:

Last GTA game i played properly was GTA III couldnt really get into Vice City or San Andreas much. Plus im on a whole new system after playing all the rest on the PS2 and Playstation. :lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
exactly...lol, u see, thats somehwat my problem...playing on ps3 in a gta game is totally different then ps2 or xbox...it's kinda nice but it'll take a minute to get use to...plus as u said i have to get used to the pattern of the gang coming after packie..it'll take a while but i'll get it. thanks for the advice man

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;89037 said:
exactly...lol, u see, thats somehwat my problem...playing on ps3 in a gta game is totally different then ps2 or xbox...it's kinda nice but it'll take a minute to get use to...plus as u said i have to get used to the pattern of the gang coming after packie..it'll take a while but i'll get it. thanks for the advice man

Anytime and hope that some of the advice helps. :lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
me too..as for now, untill i get use to the controls and such im just messing around building relationships with the ppl and messing around online doing the online dating thing...i think i might be getting closer to getting an online GF cuz the responses keep saying more and more possitive things but they still keep turning me down

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;89039 said:
me too..as for now, untill i get use to the controls and such im just messing around building relationships with the ppl and messing around online doing the online dating thing...i think i might be getting closer to getting an online GF cuz the responses keep saying more and more possitive things but they still keep turning me down

I havent tried the online dating thing yet on there but you meet people along the way in the missions that its fairly easy to get into relationships with. Hard to keep all the people you meet along the course of the game happy though, as some always feel neglected while others get the attention. :lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i know waht u mean...i ticked off michelle cuz i was spending time with roman, then i was ticking off roman cuz i was spending time with michelle..lol, then i was ticking them both off cuz i was spending time with little joseph...lol, now im doing missions for brucie and elizabeth so im ticking off everyone

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crimson Red Knight;89041 said:
i know waht u mean...i ticked off michelle cuz i was spending time with roman, then i was ticking off roman cuz i was spending time with michelle..lol, then i was ticking them both off cuz i was spending time with little joseph...lol, now im doing missions for brucie and elizabeth so im ticking off everyone

Yeah and it only gets worse as your phone fills with numbers and people call you to ask you to do things with them when your on way to do a mission or so something with someone else. Its like real life all over again and juggling people around to keep everyone happy. :lol: :wacko:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...but that's what i like about this one..it makes it feel more real...do u have the other cell yet that u can fill with ringtones? i dont..i want it

Top Bottom