• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GRUMPY CAT: THE MOVIE (I'm serious)

EllDawn

The cat is really grumpy and hates just about everything. She somehow gets separated from her loving family (maybe something to do with napping) and has to find her way back. The stuff she goes through will make her realize how much stuff meant to her and when she gets back home she is no longer grumpy. Roll credits.
Isn't that pretty much Homeward Bound?

EllDawn

Pretty much I guess. I haven't seen that movie since I was a little kid. I like that movie. The dog had the same name as me lol.
That was one of my favorites as a kid. lol. I knew a guy with the same name. It's not a bad one with what it could mean to the parents.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
That was one of my favorites as a kid. lol. I knew a guy with the same name. It's not a bad one with what it could mean to the parents.
My mom named me Chance because there was a chance I wasn't her's. Ok, just kidding lol. Just because it sounded unique at the time. I like my name.

My brother is named Gage. She got the idea from Stephen King's Pet Semetary.

EllDawn

My mom named me Chance because there was a chance I wasn't her's. Ok, just kidding lol. Just because it sounded unique at the time. I like my name.

My brother is named Gage. She got the idea from Stephen King's Pet Semetary.
lol. The guy I knew was adopted, so he was his parents' only chance for kids.

That might not be a good thing considering what happened in Pet Semetary.

With my name, Ellicia, I've seen it used for a lot of princesses. That might have been where my mom got it. I can't say I like the characters it's used for.

Top Bottom