• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GRUMPY CAT: THE MOVIE (I'm serious)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yep. Turns out that Grumpy Cat is getting a movie. The picture of that kitty who looks really grumpy. Green lit for a family friendly film that will probably be something like Garfield. This seems like it would be fake but, it turns out when we live in a world that will make movies out of board games and mobile flash games, internet memes don't seem too far fetched.

Now it's only a matter of time before we get a buddy cop action comedy movie

Scumbag Steve and Good Guy Greg.

(which I would totally freaking see)

inb4 starring Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Liam-Neeson.gif

Rayl

Well, if they're doing a movie about a grumpy cat from the internet....then I want a nyan cat movie:p

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that ends up being a part of this movie. I mean, the joke of the film is "Oh man that cat sure looks grumpy!" so they'll have to fall back on SOMETHING else... right?

I'd rather have 90 minutes of random "catlulz" to be totally honest, at least i'd be entertained by how cute everything's being.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
guy 1: hey i have this great complex story for a movie
movie dude: no -_-
guy 2: he i made a meme :D
movie dude: thats getting pretty popular ... i smell money :cool:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The cat is really grumpy and hates just about everything. She somehow gets separated from her loving family (maybe something to do with napping) and has to find her way back. The stuff she goes through will make her realize how much stuff meant to her and when she gets back home she is no longer grumpy. Roll credits.

Rayl

The cat is really grumpy and hates just about everything. She somehow gets separated from her loving family (maybe something to do with napping) and has to find her way back. The stuff she goes through will make her realize how much stuff meant to her and when she gets back home she is no longer grumpy. Roll credits.

Cue budget CGI making the cat smile.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'd be funny if the movie actually turned out good by getting a good writer and director. But the chances of that happening are close to none. Pass.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Grumpy-Cat-the-movie.jpg

My girlfriend just adores the Grumpy Cat, I can't wait to see her reaction when I tell her this XD

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
All I can picture is a movie with a cat that hates everything and remains grumpy for the rest of its life, driving its owners to become depressed, due to feeling inadequate as cat owners and therefore individuals and eventually committing suicide.
awesome-cat-awesome-face-29338933-200-200.jpg

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
images
images
images
images
283234264036828212RKbnjhd4c.jpg
Grumpy-cat-and-people-kind_large.jpg
grumpy3.jpg
grumpy-cat-strikes.jpg
images
images
Asteroid-Grumpy-Cat.jpg
funny-picture-i-will-eat-your-happiness-you-will-starve-grumpy-cat-540x275.jpg

Oh man I love it that the cat talks in the movie hopefully it says clever sh*t like these the movie might be a riot. Haven't seen a funny movie since the Campaign.

I really hope this turns out good.

Top Bottom