• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Aurelius

... Well, well, well! Look who the cat drug in!

Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary is a new Borderlands 2 DLC and is currently free for for a limited time only (June 9th -July 9th, 2019). Handsome Jack Collection owners can get in on the action as well. Grab it while you can!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A regional form that can evolve, a Pokemon that can switch types by using a attack, new rivals, and a new team.

berto

I Saw the Devil
https://wayforward.com/wayforward-r...new-details-for-shantae-and-the-seven-sirens/

Shantae-Name-Announcement_900.png

WayForward Reveals Official Title and New Details for Shantae and the Seven Sirens

Summary:
Name: Shantae and the Seven Sirens
Publisher/Developer: WayForward
Release Date: TBD
Platform: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Apple Arcade
Players: 1
Price: TBD

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
As someone who has played and loved this dev's other games and ADORED the original Heavy Metal Fakk 2 game by Ritual, I can not wait to get my hands on this!!

It's visuals are such a love letter to Fakk 2!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

@Lain

berto

I Saw the Devil
Vanquish & Bayonetta remastered accidentally leaked on Microsoft website. No info on PS4 release. I’ll provide link later.

Edit:
FB0PekFn
WuQbLuyD

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Same trailer but from official source with release date and steel book pic.

nBusBScE

GEDN0Ef1

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
QbBupMGj

berto

I Saw the Devil
I only know Sakura Wars by reputation but the series is fairly legendary. Apparently, after 20+ years, some dedicated fans have created a patch for the game. So, the game is available in English for the first time.

Top Bottom