• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
For that Persona 5 R i think this could be like P3P since i think that char showed gives that female version of main char will be playable too so i think maybe some new quests also end added

berto

I Saw the Devil
I do believe it's time to party down.
shantae-5-2100x1200.jpg

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Project Sakura Wars (Shin Sakura Taisen in Japan) got its reveal trailer at Sega Fes 2019 today, and the game will feature a brand-new cast who are part of a new Imperial Assault Force after the past cast disappeared 10 years ago. The game is set to come out Winter 2019 in Japan with a Western release in 2020.

I'm super hyped. :thumbsup:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It seems that the rumors are true, info about the new Assassin's Creed game has been leaked.

Just hoping that this would be "the real Creed" again. I was kinda disappointed on Odyssey. Origins was good though.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I have no link but there is a rumor that Octopath Traveler has been rated for PC in Korea. I’m still waiting for a price drop on that for Switch but to me it’s more important that Bayo 2 come to the PC. It’s great on Switch but B1 runs so well even on my PC that having 2 on it would be a dream, even if I’d rather have it on PS4, physically, I’d settle for PC.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It seems that the rumors are true, info about the new Assassin's Creed game has been leaked.

Just hoping that this would be "the real Creed" again. I was kinda disappointed on Odyssey. Origins was good though.
Normally I would be disappointed that once again Ubisoft have ignored making a AC game in feudal Japan, but now that we have Sekiro my desires have been fulfilled and I no longer have any interest in the dead horse that is AC.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Someone referred to this as Epic Mickey with Kid Delsin from Infamous second son and I can see it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
More P5 Royal news: it's a Golden-like expansion sold as a new game, PS4 exclusive. New girl is not a FeMC, but more of a Marie.

Top Bottom