• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC5 Brainstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Yup.Basicly Noir is french for black and Alto is italian for high,in music.It means a high voice,but it is really not as high as the Tremble voice.Sopranos sing [sometimes] Alto.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ah. Good to know then.

Now that Bayonetta is out, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondering about this. Won't it kind of rip-off of Bayonetta if we have Dante fight angels? I mean, this story is a bit deeper than Bayonetta's, but still, the point remains. Is it a rip-off?

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
maybe but meh... h cares lol... these angels will be different (much more classic/beautiful and fierce) than bayonetta angels anyway.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
True. From what little I've seen of Bayonetta, the angels still look like demons... Heck, there's one kind that BLATANTLY rips off of Angelo Credo. Same feathers, features... They even have the same FEET! Talk about lazy...

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Actually I'm really suprised how they did the Angels... they are meant to beautiful as opposed to the fallen (demons)... I will fix it with my story lol

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Ok guys - I will start posting finalised versions of the enemies so far. Keep in mind I have made Dante's grabs reflect his new persona... here goes

Kyklops II: A larger, stronger Kyklops. This Kyklops can not only gather dirt in
its mouth and fire rocks, but it can stick it's head in the ground a la Phantom to summon large pillars of stone. It's armor is weaker when it uses this attack, however. It also can use a stinger more like Phantom and use multiple melee attacks with its legs and tail.

Buster: Nero grabs the Kyklops and stands on it's back, which makes the Kyklops freak out and sting itself. He then jumps in front of it and punches it with the Devil Bringer.
Grab: Dante will grab its tail, jump onto its head and shove the tail into the
Kyklops's mouth, making it shoot a stone pillar throught its own head, causing massive damage. He will then throw the creature over his head onto the ground forcefully by its tail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drainer: A gigantic demon mosquito, capable of draining even the strongest of demons. However, they have very little combat prowess. They tend to be very weak. Being poison-elemental, an attack attributed with purifying properties will work best. (If you use a Holy Star in the vicinity of a poison-based enemy, it will severely damage it.)

Buster: Nero grabs the Drainer by the proboscis and it freaks out, flying around in random directions. This can be somewhat controlled, allowing some limited flight. Once the joyride is over, Nero throws the Drainer away.
Grab: Dante will violently pull the Drainer out of the sky. He then spins around and throws the creature, yelling "pull". He then equips Ebony and fires, yelling "Jackpot," destroying the creature with a supercharged bullet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blade II: A byproduct of Agnus' research. Imagine the Blade, but with longer claws, it's more muscular, but it's not larger. While being bulkier, it's certainly not slower. Never ever catch yourself off guard. Can attack with close range slashes or long range projectile attacks.

Buster: Nero takes the Blade II by the hand, spins him around rapidly, and throws it at the nearest enemy.
Grab: Dante will shove the Blade II onto the ground and pin it with his foot. He then stabs it all the way through three times with Rebellion glowing before kicking the creature flying at other enemies.

Harpy: The sister of Griffon, she is in fact much larger and stronger than him. Jet
black in appearance with red lightning rippling over her body, she will flap her wings sending hurricane like winds at Dante. Has the ability to summon lightning and send it towards the devil hunter. Also, she will swoop at Dante and attempt to peck him, step on him, body slam him or attack him with her enormous wings. She also has the ability to summon up to three Blitz's at a time to attack. Long range attacks (like Hyperdrive) are best to weaken her so you can approach her and melee attacks her head or stomach. When she takes to the skies, you will have to jump onto the flying debris and then onto the back of Harpie where you can slash at her wings to bring her back down. If you manage to do enough damage, Dante will cut her wings off, removing her flight capability.

Grab: Dante will jump onto Harpies head, firing multiple rounds from Ebony & Ivory into her face before dropping down, grabbing her beak and flipping her over onto her back with brute strength!
Special Attack: Dante will run at Harpie with blinding speed, Rebellion equipt, and jump on her, thrust the broadsword deep into her flesh and run along her back, slicing her brutally. He will then dodge an attack of lightning, making it hit her instead before landing in front of her, sliding backwards while charging Ebony & Ivory and finally releasing a massive, devastating Jackpot, saying "flock off" as the bullets hit!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alright. This is good so far, but just so you know, the Kyklops II's can't use fire attacks, only earth. So instead of making it shoot fire at itself, maybe Dante stabbing it could involuntarily release a stone pillar that stabs it?

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
DreadnoughtDT;199608 said:
Alright. This is good so far, but just so you know, the Kyklops II's can't use fire attacks, only earth. So instead of making it shoot fire at itself, maybe Dante stabbing it could involuntarily release a stone pillar that stabs it?

all fixed man

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
I will add more but this is the Angel enemy list so far...

Mihail - The most loyal of Angels, especially to his brother Rafail

- Mihail & Rafail fuse into their true being after you defeat them.

Rafail - Holds the utmost Respect, especially to his brother Mihail

Nathaniel - Angel of fire, like a very suped up version of Despair Embodied

Lucifer the Benevolence - You guys know the drill

Katastrophi - You guys know the drill

Seraph - A race of male & female Elite Angels, with 6 wings, golden battle armor, a holy shield and a long, thin, powerful sword. Very strong melee attacks.

Seraph Dux - The strongest of the Seraph race, this male angel has been driven mad by the Generals rule and twisted into a hyper aggressive being. Much less "clean" looking than his brethren, his messy appearance does not represent his battle skills. Does not wield a weapon but uses his own brute strength and magics, as well as manipulating light as a tramendous weapon. Can blind beings in an instant. Killing the maddened Angel would be a mercy - set this once beautiful being free.

Divinus - The lowest Angels. Mostly melee attacks

Morto Anima (Dead Soul) - See above posts

Holy Trigger Knight - See above posts

Lifegiver - See above posts

Peacekeeper - See above posts

Custode (gatekeeper) - See above posts

Exaptera/Herouveim - See above posts (Appearance like Angelo Credo)

Archangel General - Still haven't settled on a name :/ Similar in appearance to young Mundus (statue before Mundus awakened) but with battle armor and 8 wings. Also has 3 eyes. Now he is not GOD but like Mundus was to the underworld, the General is A GOD if you catch my drift. There are higher powers in another plane of existance but in this heaven, the General is the highest rank/power there is. I am thinking maybe he should just be massive like Mundus with a couple of different forms. A human sized mode would take away from him I think.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Hey guys... just letting you know I am very close to finishing my concept sketch for the General... I will finish it in a couple of days and as soon as I can get to a scanner, I will post it in my artwork section. Think of him as a mix between young looking Mundus (kind of) with divine armor over his shoulders & chest to protect his only vulnerable spot and 10 WINGS!!! The top (largest) wings span roughly 300-350 feet (I have a very small Dante to show scale) The bottom wings (Smallest) are draped around his legs. Hope you guys following this thread are intrigued :D

-Once I post the picture I will, in great depth, go through the entire boss battle.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Also guys, I have settled on a story to the point we will be able to put a script together. Here goes, I will put the General plot down for you guys and let me know if you think it is strong enough to put a script down.

Dante's time in hell (2yrs human time/20 yrs hell time) has set in motion the plan of the General of Heaven. Dante has done so much damage in hell and upset the balance so much that demons are "escaping" their home, entering earth to get away from the raging demon hunter and it has given the General a reason so he can act on his plan to not only destroy all demons... but all humans as well. He wants to rid all levels of existence from chaos and create his own Utopia (he believes demons are scum and humans are nothing but inferior, savage beings) so in a way, he isn't acting as "evil" from a certain point of view. He pulls all of the Peacekeeper Angels from protecting the humans (they have always been there protecting certain humans and guiding worthy souls to the heavens). The "good" Angels strongly disagree with their master and beg him not to go through with his plan but once he starts killing the ones who oppose him, they regretfully follow his instructions. This leaves all of earth unprotected and the demons go ballistic, which catches the attention of Nero. After having to fend off countless attacks on Fortuna, he leaves for DMC to ask Dante what the hell is going on, only to find out from a waiting Lucia, Trish & Lady that Dante is in hell. Stuff happens (vague huh) and Nero opens a Hellgate, to which the demons still in the underworld guide Dante to (a chance to regain their realm without fear from Dante's wrath). Dante is back on earth and his demon side is much more noticeable to his friends. Dante & Nero fend off countless demons before they (specifically Dante) are set upon by...ANGELS!!! They fight them off and learn of what is going on. It is decided that Dante (now many times more powerful than he was in DMC4 - a super Dante if you will) is the only one strong enough to actually go to heaven to stop this plan. Dante must travel to the "Gates of Heaven" and begin his ascension. Once he finally gets there (led by Lucifer, the most beautiful Angel, inside and out) He leaves the human world for his heaven missions. Once Dante is fully out of the way, the underworld unleash their most powerful weapons left, the Sons of Chaos, to take over the human world so they can prepare for the Angel assaults. This will be Nero's mission, facing the three Sons and finally Chaos Incarnate himself (all their enteties fused together after defeat). Nero's character is fully fleshed out and his origins will be fully revealed while he tries to save the earth with old & new allies. Meanwhile, Dante must go through unimaginable challenges and face impossibly opponents alone before facing the ultimate force in the most epic of showdowns. Along the way, he will have to come to terms with his growing demon side (and crazy demon powers) and channel his rage into new abilities (Demon Focus ETC) as well as relive the most painful parts of his life (a level in which Dante is forced to endure his mother dying over and over and he can't stop it - you will also see young Dante & Vergil and how it deeply affected them). This is, like I said before, a tactic the General uses to mentally and emotionally destroy his foes. But we all know it will only fuel Dante's rage and make him stronger. He will gain heavenly allies which help him reach the highest point of heaven. Can he keep his demon side under control... Can he stand against the most powerful being in the DMC verse? Will Nero be able to fend off the demons as they unrelentlessly storm into the earth realm? If you guys really like it and agree with the plotline (any input and ideas are much appreciated) then we will get going with a script.

HaleBlackenedAngel

Moonlight Demon
Heya guys I'm new here,

I just wanted to say, @ SuperDante, you're ideas are really awesome I like you're ideas about the angels and enemies and stuff, just the whole thing, and the idea for putting together a script.

And I would love to see some concept art and such, if I'm allowed I will soon post some concept art as well inspired by you're ideas.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
SD, in the words of Dante, "this party's gettin' crazy! Let's rock!" Just tell me the general idea of a part of the story, and I'll get scriptwritin' like there's no tomorrow! Hope to see that concept art soon, as well!

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Welcome to the forums HaleBlackenedAngel, your welcome to post any ideas here and any artwork you want in my "DMC5 Concept Art Ideas" section :D Hey Dread DT... I was thinking, I will make another thread for the script and while I take care of Dante's side of things, you and the other guys could take care of Nero for me (you like the character much more than me LOL). One thing though... got any idea for the games name??? Devil May Cry 5........??????......... >Na that ain't a good name LOL

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
You're on to something... something like that would be kool. something that echoes heaven and hell and the end... I'm not sure Devil May Cry 5 Apocalypse Now LOL jks Also I think once I post my pic of the General, we will be able to come up with a name... he looks awesome (not to toot my own horn :D)

DMC5 - End Of Days

DMC5 - Abandon Hope

DMC5 - Apocalypse

DMC5 - Heaven & Hell

DMC5 - Ascension

DMC5 - Mission Of Faith

DAMMIT... I DUNNO!?! LOL

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOOH! Those are some spicy titles! I like DMC5: Abandon Hope and DMC5: Apocalypse. Mission Of Faith sounds cool too!

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
DreadnoughtDT;199922 said:
OOOH! Those are some spicy titles! I like DMC5: Abandon Hope and DMC5: Apocalypse. Mission Of Faith sounds cool too!

Yeah... it's between DMC5 Abandon Hope & DMC5 Apocalypse... Probably Abandon Hope... because I want the story to feel like that... you know overwhelming odds and everything... make the missions feel impossible and everything... so I think we finally have a name man... Devil May Cry 5: Abandon Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom