• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC5 Brainstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Yeah...I might not be on her for a few days... My lapotp S**t itself so I can only go on when I'm at work... I will think up some more stuff and post it all later on

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
About the new mode...wouldn't it be better to have Dante awaken it himself out of pure anger/tire and go ballistic for like...a quarter of a chapter a la DMC3[don't remember the chapter name] and then revert back to normal and the game will then reveal the players how to access that form?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't remember Dante going berserk in DMC 3 at all...

OMG idea time! Now, I know you guys are gonna hate me for saying this, but... I want Arius to come back! *Looks around* Alright, now that you aren't yelling yet, let me explain. Arius, in his possessed form, would be an optional boss. He'd be less clumsy with his big body because he's grown used to it, and he's crafted himself a pair of demonic zweihanders. Oh, and here's the cutscene where you meet him...

A tall, cloaked figure steps out from behind Dante as he surveys a dead end. The figure walks hunched, with a large bulge coming out of his back. His skin is a pale blue, and red eyes glow from the black hole where the hood is.

"Are you Dante?" The figure asks in his distorted voice.

"Yeah. What, you a demon too?"

"You could say that, devil hunter."

"So, you wanna fight?"

"Yes. But before that, let me explain why I'm here. Do you remember me?"

"Nope. Should I care?"

"Yes, you should. You thought me dead after blowing me out the side of my skyscraper, Dante. Ring any bells yet?"

"Sorry. A year in Hell kinda wipes the mind blank. Refresh my memory."

"Very well. Let us fight, Dante!"

Form 1: The Hunched Figure
Brandishing a large sword, this figure intends to carve his name in your chest! However, he is quite weak. A few grabs and then a few dozen combos, and this cloaked schemer isn't going anywhere.
Grab: Dante takes the figures sword and slices him with it then stabs him, which makes him go flying.

"D-Dante! You've grown strong!"

"Alright. I win! Now tell me who you are!"

"Very well. Maybe this will jog your memory..."

The figure stands up straight and removes his cloak slowly, revealing his hunch to be nothing more than his tentacles on his back. His chest glows softly with a purple light. Two large swords appear in his hands, one glowing white and the other purple.

"I still don't recognize you..."

"No? Perhaps Chi(X) would... Dante, you killed me one year ago."

"I don't want your sob story. Just give me a name."

"Arius."

Dante gets a sudden rush of memories, shown as bright flashes and images on the screen.

"Now I remember... The one who tried to absorb Argosax's power, right? What happened?"

"The ritual YOU botched only gave me part of his power, and turned me into THIS. I hope you're satisfied with this, Dante!"

"Alrighty. But I thought Lucia killed you."

"Hahahahahaha! How touching. The legendary dark knight Dante thought I was dead? Well I was. The powers that be just happened to give me a second chance. Now, fight, Dante!"

2nd Form: Arius Reborn
Arius is ****ed! He attacks with long combos and devastating grab moves. Dodging them is tough, but not impossible. Persevere, and you will win. Beware, he has a bit more health than conventional bosses.
Grab: Dante grabs Arius by the sword and throws him to the ground, then he grabs his tentacles and throws him into the wall.

"N....NO! I will not die! Not again! My dream WILL be realized! I can't lose!"

Arius charges at Dante, but Dante grabs Arius by the neck and points Ivory in his face.

"No...! It cannot be...!"

"Jackpot." *BEWM!* Arius' head is blown clean off, and his body disintegrates into nothingness... However, he's not truly dead...

I was thinking later, if Lucia is playable, she could fight him as well in her story. It would be a nice way to bring back one of my favorite DMC villains.

DanteMustNotDie

How do we know Nero would even be in the game? In DMC2 he's nowhere to be found, and it could take place so far in the future that he's actually dead or something. Since Dante is half demon I doubt he ages the same.

Unless of course it's another prequel to one of the games. But I'd really honestly like it better if they just went on with it.

As for Arius...the only thing I dont like is that the story line in DMC2 is soooo vague. I mean he's a business man but who is he really? They never give you any past or background or what made him that way, how he began to crave that power.

I dont think they are bringing him back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dude, it's a brainstorm topic. We can say anything we want to have in DMC 5. It's not like what we type is DEFINITIVELY going to happen... If you want to contribute, at least do it in a way that doesn't seem... You know, mean...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
No,i'm talking after the Beowulf stage.Not necceserilly about Dante going berserk,but at that constant DT mechanism in that stage.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh yeah. The health drain level where you have infinite devil trigger? Even though the infinite DT was a plus, I hated the fact that your health was constantly draining...

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
DanteMustNotDie... Welcome to the forums man... hope u enjoy ur time with us :D You know what Dread... as much as I HATE Arius, I think I like your idea... My plan is to have Dante's Prologue kind of a trip down memory lane. See Dante didn't just go to hell, he went to the "lowest level" of hell where killed demons go. Therefor, as you rampage your way out of the flaming pits, you will face a few old boss's (also, this will show how strong Dante is becoming, facing multiple old boss's in the FIRST stage!" First will be Arius... then maybe Nevan who is shocked when Dante doesn't even really play flirt, he just mercilessly kills her... might chuck in a demonic Agnus and, as a salute to the fans... PHANTOM!!! LOL Not DMC2 speechless Phantom but the REAL Phantom (DMC1) At the end of their battle, Dante will actually grab Phantom's scorpion like tail and throw him violently into a spike pit or something (maybe a pit full of grabbing arms, pulling the creature down into an abyss). ALSO, This "Lower Hell" is different time wise... the year, or as I'm going to change it to 1 1/2 years Dante has been down there is actually 10-15 years in Hell time. His body doesn't age at all but I imagine that amount of time would be sufficient to change someone even as cool as Dante, the new Legendary Dark Knight of Hell! Hope you like (PS, I got my new laptop so I'm officially BACK :p) Oh, and Dante going crazy on the demons in hell is actually driving demons into the earth realm (Dante doesn't know this) and it is why Nero goes to see Dante at DMC to see why the demons are popping up all over the place (Especially Fortuna, which he rules with his now wife, Kyrie) and he is then met by Lucia, Trish & Lady! Getting the timeline going finally!!! Also, Nero now leads his own band of holy knights, so there are a few more potential characters!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
0__oTruly a great brainstorming idea for a comeback.I give thee my stamp of awesomeness for thy idea.

But Nero "rules" Fortuna?Does Fortuna run on a king system?

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
well... more they follow him as their savior after destroying...the savior... lol i dunno, haven't really thought it through... maybe he just runs his own batch of holy knights to fight demons

OH P.S, I was just playing the original DMC... god I want the game to feel like that again... it was so dark and brutal IMHO, I dunno... it would really take a lot to top it I think. And for the Archangel General fight to out do Mundus battle... well it will take a lot of "brainstorming" LOL

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Oh,i see.Huhuhuhu,i get the feeling of...IDEA TIME :

Why not make the Order of the Sword,but a branch of the Church's organization and when it's gone out of control[DMC 4 and then after 2,having Nero remake it and rename it] they decide to send even more powerfull warriors to "reclaim" their place "throw Nero out".[That would be nice,to see Nero being busy fighting fodder Homonculus monsters,or artificially created devils/angels,send out by the church].[That way i believe Drakon can have interactions with most of the characters before his face-off and..."butt-kicking" from Dante.]

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Very nice idea man... he's interacting with the characters as he fancies himself the big bad...badass demon Dante comes along and boom... kick his @$$ LOL all in all... gr8 idea man... I will work on their comfrontation dialogue... make Dante a little funny in it I think :)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Before facing Dante,though,since he interacts with other characters,they will,probably,tell him about Dante's nature pre 5[granted they haven't met battle-worn Dante yet],so he will be kind off hesitant.And when he sees Dante he will : "OMG,you're pure evil man."After some stylish butt-kicking,he too will "take care of heavenly bussiness."I imagine him during the heaven chapter,holding back fodder angels,so that Dante can concentrate on the bosses.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Ok... i think it has come to the point we really need to go bak and list all the character/enemie ideas... I will do it 2morrow nyt unless 1 of u want to lol

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Blade II: A byproduct of Agnus' research. Imagine the Blade, but with longer claws, it's more muscular, but it's not larger. While being bulkier, it's certainly not slower. Never ever catch yourself off guard.
Buster: Nero takes the Blade II by the hand, spins him around rapidly, and throws it at the nearest enemy.

Morto Anima (dead soul): Basically shadowy versions of angels. The General has brought them up from Hell to redeem themselves. While being surprisingly fast for their bulky armor, they cannot defend from back attacks. Attack their exposed back for extra damage.
Grab: Dante grabs the MA's sword and skids behind it, thrusting the sword into it's back.

Custode (gatekeeper): Wearing armor four inches thick, this enemy is nigh-invulnerable. To damage them, you must use the environment, or an element they're weak to. Water will rust their armor, and darkness will destroy it completely. Without their armor, they cannot fight.
Grab: Dante grabs the Custode's head and crushes it, but only if it's armor is gone.

Trigger Knight: Imagine an Alto Angelo, but with ancient looking armor. There's the Trigger Knight. However, they hold the distinction of being able to AT (Angel Trigger) no matter the difficulty.
Grab: Imagine Dante doing the Alto Angelo buster. Yeah, I'm lazy.

Shotgun Basilisk: A stronger, faster, larger Basilisk, magically cross-bred with a shotgun. Rumor has it they've also been cross-bred with grenades and other explosives... Look out when they start to glow and inflate.

Buster Ver. 1: Nero uses the Basilisk as a shotgun. What fun! (That rhymed!)
Buster Ver. 2 (Only accessible as the Basilisk is inflating): Nero grabs the rapidly ballooning Basilisk by the tail and hurls it into a group of enemies, causing as much damage as a level 3 charged shot.
Blaze: Imagine a frost, but with fire. I'm not sure if it's been done or not, but there it is, in all it's glory.
Buster: Nero grabs the Blaze by its arm and squeezes, making the Blaze fire three of it's claws. Nero then throws the Blaze.

Rapier: A longer, stronger, thinner Gladius. Instead of charging towards it's enemies, it uses close range slashing and biting combos. They are also immune to Buster in reptile form.
Buster: Nero throws the Rapier with deadly force.

Gust: A Frost with wind elemental attacks. It's ultimate attack involves a giant tornado.
Buster: Nero grabs the Gust and throws it, creating a small storm that sucks nearby enemies in.

Magi: Used to be a wise man, but is now corrupted by evil. Can use the powers of lighting, fire, and the unholy aura to indiscriminantly attack humans.
Buster: Nero grabs the Magi's staff and impales him with it, then uses a one of the Magi's three spells and throws the Magi.

Arachnia: A small, spider like creature magically cross-bred with a machine-gun. When it leaps up and puts it's eight legs together, they form a machine-gun barrel and it will spew red-hot rounds at you.
Buster: Nero uses the Arachnia as a living turret, using three of it's legs as a tripod, you can aim the Arachnia around for a few moments, all the while firing a continuous stream of bullets. Devastating to weaker enemies, but larger enemies (like Blazes) can just shrug off the shots. Be careful who you shoot at.
Harpy: Griffon's sister. She is much stronger than him, and has arms instead of wings. She can form any weapon she pleases out of electricity, and is always covered with electricity, just like the Blitzes she governs. However, fire your guns enough and she'll be stunned, exposing her core.
Buster 1: A buster to her head when she's stunned will make Nero grab her beak and slam her into the ground, ending the buster with a throw.
Buster 2: A buster to her core, however, causes much more damage. Nero will grab the core and swing Harpy around so fast that the core rips out of her chest partially, which means you spin her using the core as a weight. (It's held on by a few blood vessels) After this rigorous attack, Nero slams her core into the ground, making her hit the ground as well. VERY damaging.

Sabre: A stronger, red version of the Cutlass. The major difference is that they cannot "swim" underground, preferring to stalk their prey on land. They also tend to come in packs.
Buster: Nero grabs the Sabre by the blade and throws it into another enemy. Not very original, but what the hey.

Scarecrow(duel): Actually four types of enemies. Duel arm, duel leg, one of each, or four. They all act the same, they just have a few more blades to juggle you with.
Buster: Nero grabs the Scarecrow and slams it into the ground.

Gatecrasher: A large, muscular demon with surprisingly small legs. If this demon is toppled, it will have a hard time getting back up. Controls the element of Earth. It's limbs can be destroyed, but they grow back after a while. Being a demon made of earth, water-based attacks can soften their armor.
Buster: Nero rips the Gatecrasher's arms off and throws them at it, causing large damage.

Kyklops II: A larger, stronger Kyclops. Anyone feeling the nostalgia? Anyway, this Kyclops can not only gather dirt in its mouth and fire rocks, but it can stick it's head in the ground a la Phantom to summon large pillars of stone. It's armor is weaker when it uses this attack, however. It also can use a stinger more like Phantom. Being an earth-elemental, water softens it's armor.
Buster: Nero grabs the Kyclops and stands on it's back, which makes the Kyclops freak out and sting itself.

Drainer: A gigantic demon mosquito, capable of draining even the strongest of demons. However, they have very little combat prowess. They tend to be very weak. Being poison-elemental, an attack attributed with purifying properties will work best. (If you use a Holy Star in the vicinity of a poison-based enemy, it will severely damage it.)
Buster: Nero grabs the Drainer by the proboscis and it freaks out, flying around in random directions. This can be somewhat controlled, allowing some limited flight. Once the joyride is over, Nero throws the Drainer away.

Possessor (base form): A small blob of dark energy that cannot attack at all, except for a weak ram. However, if it gets near some military equipment...
Buster/Grab: None. It is incorporeal and cannot be grabbed.

Possessor (machine gun turret): Imagine a machine gun turret with an Infestant, and you have the Possessed Machine Gun Turret. They fire in short bursts or full auto and use the tripod as legs to move like a spider.
Buster/Grab: Nero/Dante uses the turret for a short while.

Possessor Hybrid (4 Tank + 1 Helicopter Combo): A monster that would put the Infested Vehicles to shame. Using four tanks as limbs and a Blackhawk war copter as a main body, this boss should be left alone unless you have the brute force to take it down. Dark attacks are absolutely USELESS against it, so the Dark Force Gauntlets do minimal damage.
Physical Description (Because you may be confused...): Imagine a large helicopter using four tanks as tank treads, all wrapped in juicy black tentacles that ooze when cut.
Buster: Nero grabs the amalgam by the blades and slams it into the ground, then he spins it and throws it. Devastating.
Grab: Dante jumps on each of the tanks in succession, stabbing each one repeatedly until reaching the copter, in which he tears a missile off and throws it.

Possessor Hybrid,Humanoid Form: After weakening the first form enough, it gets desperate and regenerates it's health bar, turning into this monstrosity as it does so. On its arms, it sheds everything of the tanks except for the turrets. It's legs, however, are turned into a large tank base, and the helicopter begins to burst open and tentacles writhe forth. It begins to twitch crazily and utters random words associated with death during each attack in a whispery, raspy voice. (Die... Kill... Maim...) It gains a HUGE amount of speed in this form, but, since it has shed so much of it's armor, it becomes weaker. However, it gains the ability to summon smaller Possessors to possess cars and trucks that abound the arena, creating small transformers, so to speak. Once all the cars and trucks are destroyed, it will fight you, half-breed-demon to machine-demon-hybrid. Once this form is defeated, it has ONE last trick up it's sleeve...
Buster: Nero rips a few tentacles off and uses them as whips, smacking the Hybrid around a bit. He then throws the tentacles at it and kicks it.
Grab: Dante rips the Hybrid's propeller off and throws it back at it like a shuriken, slicing one of the Hybrid's arms off and preventing it from flying away to dodge attacks.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Possessor Hybrid, Desperation Form: After shedding everything off of it's body, the possessor is a large, shadowy and multi-tentacled mass with glowing red eyes. Due to the shedding of it's armor, sunlight will damage it. You must lure it into the sun. It won't make this easy, as it will use crazy, maniacal combos that show it's desperation. After luring it into the sun, it becomes stunned and will show it's heart. This is when you attack. After a few seconds of suffering, the Possessor with slam the hole shut with it's tentacles, making you have to find another.
Buster/Grab: This is the kicker. You can't buster OR grab this form, as it's a ghostly creature.

Experiment No. 32: Xizana
Former Name: Kevin Turk
Eye Color: Gold, formerly black.
Hair Color: Black, formerly dark brown.
Skin/Scale Color: Green, formerly caucasian.
Clothing: Purple cape with purple pants. The reason he does not wear much clothing is because he's far too large, so he hand makes his clothes. He cannot wear armor, but he doesn't need to. His scales have armor-like qualities.
Experiment Type: Human-Assault DNA fusion
Successful?: Yes.
Origin: A clone. However, he did not know until the General Pharmacies Inc. found him. They then kidnapped him and subjected him to experimentation.
Early Life: Xizana lived with foster parents for about 5 years. However, they were killed and he was taken. He was the only one so far to retain his intelligence after the experiment. His mutation progressed gradually. On the first day, nothing happened. He was deemed a failure, but on the third day, he woke up to find his body scaled instead of skinned. He was then deemed a partial success. On the fifth day, a tail began to sprout and his face began to elongate into a snout. On the seventh day, his brown hair fell out, only to be replaced by black hair on the eighth day. On the tenth day, the DNA's maturation phase was complete, and he rapidly grew into what you see as my spoiler-sig. Although he had an adult's body, he was very much still a child. Having only seven years experience, he is still immature, and cannot bring himself to fight unless he has to.
Present Day: Xizana escaped General Pharmacies Inc, and left to fend for himself. He is now thirteen, and lives with a close friend and other experiment, Tiyana Burke. Since she suffered the same fate as him, "It was destiny we came together" said Xizana. He has grown bitter towards the director of General Pharmacies, a Doctor William Gazen.
In the DMC universe: Xizana works as a part-time devil hunter, and on this day, he would come face-to-face with the most renowned devil hunter of his time, Dante Sparda. (That is his last name, right?)

Giga Amalgam: A gigantic blob of flesh, bones, and eyes, comprised of the many pieces of random bosses throughout the series. If you took little damage throughout the Valley, he'll have more health and more pieces of bosses. If you sucked badly, he'll be comprised of fewer and weaker bosses. He also cannot move, and the arena will be big or small, depending on the amount of bosses he has in him. I'll put all the moves for each of his parts in a couple posts. It's gonna be big...
Note: For the grabs, although I use Dante as an example, ALL the characters use the same grab with different animations. That's right, EVERY character gets a grab move.

Phantom piece: One of Phantoms claws sticks out, along with his head and tail. (Like Argosax the Chaos) He can claw you, spit fireballs at you (which can be deflected) or create fire pillars.
Buster: Nero grabs Phantom's tail and pulls, ripping a piece off. Can only be done once.
Grab: Dante jumps on Phantom's head and stabs Rebellion down, then he thrusts it in, twists, and pulls it out.

Griffon piece: On of Griffons wings sticks out along with his head. He can bite you, fire his electric cage attack, create his three layered platforms, and use his energy scissors.
Buster: Nero creates a huge fist and slams it down on Griffon's head, making him accidentally strike himself with lightning.
Grab: Dante jumps up on Griffon's wing and slides down, slashing the whole way. Then, he jumps off and stabs Griffon's head.

Nelo Angelo piece: One of the more unique pieces. Giga Amalgam creates a tentacle and reaches inside itself. It pulls out Nelo Angelo's body and uses it like a puppet. It has all the moves Nelo Angelo has. One of the stronger pieces. Does not appear if you're playing as Nelo Angelo.
Buster: Nero takes Nelo's sword and stabs him with it, then he stabs him with Red Queen and throws him.
Grab: Dante clashes with Nelo, and then, when Dante wins the clash, you see a picture of Nelo Angelo without his helmet for a second.

Nightmare piece: The front of Nightmare's train-like form sticks out of Giga. It can use the missiles, ice slugs, ice beam, and swallow moves. However, it cannot actually swallow you. It's only vulnerable when it opens it's "mouth" and shows it's core.
Buster: Nero grabs the core and slams it around, then he chucks it back at Nightmare.
Grab: Dante grabs the core and uses it like a sports ball, bouncing it around every which way.

Lifegiver: An armored man with wings and a large sword. Similar to Alto Angelo's, but 100% real. When flying, the armor drags him down slightly.
Grab: Dante grabs the Lifegiver's sword and pulls out Rebellion, stabbing the Lifegiver with both.

Peacekeeper: Looks like the "classic" angel. They carry holy bows to snipe the heavenly kingdom's enemies. If they're cornered, they can also use swords.
Grab: Dante takes the bow and puts a potshot right between the Peacekeeper's eyes.

Succubus : Good old Succubus creatures.Just absurdly beatifull female demons with devilish wings,pale skin and crimson-pink eyes and hair that use charms and "female" attacks to kill their enemy.Like a Nevan[or Bayonetta if you prefer]of sorts in terms of style.
Buster : Nero Grabs a succubus and cuts it in half by strenght alone.
Grab : Dante grabs one by the hand and does a mock dance that ends with him "kissing" the succubus goodbye...using Ebony and Ivory.

Heavy Metal : The ultimate fusion of metal and demon.It has varying shapes and the thing is it changes to fit the style of combat the player has.EX : You shoot from a distance,it changes to shield like monster with cannons.
Grab : Nero grabs one and uses the Red Queen to cut in half verticaly
Buster : Dante unleashes a stylish barrage of E&I and Rebellion attacks,starting with a stinger while saying "Lightning Ride",finishing with him holding Ivory on his left,Ebony with his mouth and swinging the Rebellion with his right to clean the blood.[Yes from the anime.]

Exaptera/Herouveim [spelling ?] : Elite Angels that Dante fights upon reaching "Heaven".They are like the DT version of Dante,faster,stronger and more menacing than normal Dante but more beautifull.
Grab : None.Nero doesn't face them.
Buster : Dante fights with one and "loses" the Rebellion in the fight.He then goes DT and calls the sword back to him,stabbing the enemy from behind and unleashes a fierce combo of brutal attacks ending with him getting back the Rebellion and slicing the enemy in half.And returning to normal.

Rafail[Raphael] and Mihail[Micheal] : Like Agni and Rudra they are fought together.They wield two spears,one empowered with humanity's negative feelings(Rafail[Raphael]) and one empowered by humanity's positive feelings(Mihail[Micheal]).They will look identical,as two beatifull,young lads,with long hair,but a strong sense of duty[even twisted].When they are both defeated they join in one angel with eight wings,a blue eye and gold eye wielding the two lances.It will fight,far more fiercely,like a DT of sorts with health regeneration among other augments.After defeating them,Dante gets the lances.
Buster : Dante grabs the complete being and tries to throw it.The angel falls for the feint and Dante grabs the spears and unleashes a flurry of strikes while going DT,that ends with him performing a Stinger like move in full power.Then he throws the lances back and returns to normal.
Rafail[Raphael] and Mihail[Micheal] : Like Agni and Rudra they are fought together.They wield two spears,one empowered with humanity's negative feelings(Rafail[Raphael]) and one empowered by humanity's positive feelings(Mihail[Micheal]).They will look identical,as two beatifull,young lads,with long hair,but a strong sense of duty[even twisted].When they are both defeated they join in one angel with eight wings,a blue eye and gold eye wielding the two lances.It will fight,far more fiercely,like a DT of sorts with health regeneration among other augments.After defeating them,they unleash their true power and defeat Dante.
Buster : Dante grabs the complete being and tries to throw it.The angel falls for the feint and Dante grabs the spears and unleashes a flurry of strikes while going DT,that ends with him performing a Stinger like move in full power.Then he throws the lances back and returns to normal.

Second Fight : Like the first fight but you have Vergil fight alongside you,with proper AI and the ability to turn DT both at the same time.After they are defeated the sons of Sparda get the spears.They both have the dual spear style,but they can also wield one of the spears seperately[Dante has Areti,Vergil has Kakia] with no visual differences,just visually different moves.
Buster : Vergil Catches the spears and Dante falls from above and slices the hands of the being so that it lets go of the lances.Each brother take a lance and start unleashing stylish combos with their lances and respective swords at the same while going DT.They end it by perfoming a Stinger-like and Rapid Slash-like moves at the same time.They both do a pose while reverting back to normal saying together : "Jackpot!"

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Destroyer Angel[Name : Katastrophi] : A female Angel,the highest ranking female and her strenght is on par with the twins,her element is fire,a beatifull female vuluptuous like Trish and an angelic appearence,she is the ywin sister of Lucifer an unholly union between dark and light these two sisters view humans as lowly creatures,yet they paise their lord and believe that devils are "just vermin".Katastrophi is responsible for the death of the first born male egyptians in the plagues of the Pharaoh.

Firts Fight : Unknown spirit : Katastrophi appears in spirit form and can be damaged only by the Yamato or the Sparda since she is just a phantom.This fight will be like the Phantom Gannon fight of Ocarina of time,showing but a glimpse of her power and only Nero fights her.She stands in one place and throws fireblas,breaths fire,and uses holy light to fight.An easy battle.
Buster : None.She is a spirit that can only be harmed by the Sparda swords.

Second Fight : The angel appears before Dante after he defeats twe twins and before he is able to apologise to them,she imales them with her twin swords and calls them "useless like that bitch[Eva]",something that angers Dante immensely.In the first part she fights using her previous attacks,but also she is incredibly fast[DT style + trickster] and using her swords in a manner Dante uses them.
Grab : Dante attempts to grab however she grabs him instead and throws him,using a taunt and then she "blows a kiss",seemingly burning him to charcoal.It's one of the grabs where you lose health.If used when she is "tired" however Dante will kiss E&I and say : "I kiss you,goodbye...and don't return" before firing the most insane storm of bullets a la Gunslinger.

Second part : She transforms into her "angel trigger like form",she gets red-auburn hair,crimson eyes,tribal patterns covering "some" areas and sprouts eight wings,four normal and four of fire.She fights like previously,but sped up,more fiercely and more strategically.She also uses fire hail,an attack where she flies and rains angel feathers everywhere and then fires them up for a huge explosion.In this fight Dante is all the time in DT and he as well as the boss recover health.
Grab : Dante can only grab her when she is on the ground and is "tired".He stabs her with the rebellion and uses the spears to unleash a fierce barrage of furyous hits upon the angel,not before saying "forgive me[refering to the twins]" and ends it with taking the rebellion back and carving a cross with it on her.For a brief second the player sees through the enemy and the cross Dante slashed to view the cross parts as Sparda himself.

Well for starters we have hunter ready[let's make a list as we go by]and i think i'll add...Chronos Master.[We really need that type,even if the Castlevania guys did it first]

First fight : In his human form,he appears as a white man,with pointy ears and indian markings all over his body[tatoos,hyenas?i don't know]and his clothing is a cross between cowbows and indians.He attacks with throwing knives and occasionally stops time for five seconds.He also manipulates time to haste his movements.He also attacks with twin pistols like Dante,but he can run while firing.Also he can stop time and execute fast martial arts move while placing bullets and knives around Dante and when time is in motion again Dante is hit by them simultanously.
Buster : Nero grabs him and quickly slashes him with Yamato before he can stop time.
Grab : Dante uses Quicksilver and mockingly does what Chronos Master does to him while saying : "You know...they say revenge is a dish served cold.I say it has a lot of iron and it's good for my health."He then realeses the style.
Second fight : The devil enters devil trigger.He appears as some kind of cross between a falcon,crow,hawk and lion with his hands covered in feathers and fur while his back sports three sets of wings.In this form he's faster,stronger and more skillful than before,even using time and space manipulation.His attacks become fiercer and his knives attack is replaced by his feathers throw or feathers barrage from his back wings,while he can attack with slashes using his claws and hand feathers.
Buster : Nero grabs him and quickly slashes him with Yamato before he can stop time.
Grab : Dante uses Quicksilver and mockingly does what Chronos Master does to him while saying : "You know...they say revenge is a dish served cold.I say it has a lot of iron and it's good for my health."He then realeses the style.

Nero exclusive this time.

Probably the first Nero boss or the first angel bound boss.

Hunter : A devil mercenary,now bound by the angels to do their bidding.He will serve as Nero's antagonist and have two fights with him.He will have a human appearence with the heavenly shackles,chains and all and his second fight he will assume his true form as a huge island like giant.He will be fought in many sections.The final will be inside his brain where his spiritual image appears battles full-time DT Nero.I'm still thinking details.

Name : Drakon Achileos
Alias : The Paladin
Location : Greece[Birthplace],and for this game Mallet Island[that's the place of all DMCs right?]
Weapons :

- Dynamis kai Sophia : two two-handed sword,used seperately or in a dual wield manner.Swords used by great heroes of the past,Dynamis was the sword Hephaistos made for Achileas[Achileus] and Sophia was Athena's sword given to her brother Heracles[Hercules] to carry out the remaing 11 tasks[after the Nemian lion].That's what Mythology tells[I just gave them names].They are like the Devil Arms,undestructable and able to damage devils and angels.

- Ascalon : A huge jet-black broadsword,that channels both Light and Darkness in it,is wielded only by those it chooses it's wielder.It has no connection with the Holy city.It was made before Sparda's earthly time from the bones and blood of a 100 great devils and 100 arch angels.It holds the meaning of unreachable.

- Claiomh Solais : A big two-handed sword that came from Findias and belonged to Nuada Airgeadlámh (Nuada of the Silver Hand), who was leader of the Tuatha Dé Danann and King of Ireland. In legend, the sword glowed with a bright light, hence it's name. It was unresistible in battle and had the power to cut his enemies in half.Originally ade by the angels to aid the humans against the devils.It holds the power of Light.

Currently looking for the famous Balmung.

Backstory : A young man that decided to make his family rich by becoming a mercenary for the Church.A tall man,cheerfull,kind and willing to do good things.He has golden-brown eyes and short brown hair.He usually wears casual clothes with athletic shoes,but when in combat with great devils,he uses a cross to enshroud himself in a thick armour that makes him more durable than normal humans.His abilities exceed that of a normal human due to his training.However he is as durable as they are.When not hunting devils he resumes his everyday life.Currently trying to finish university.

In-game story : since the angels decided to kill Dante,they contacted him by sending the twins[his usual informers and "friends"] upon the earth to fill him in the mission that he has to carry out.Little does he know about Dante and his true nature...

I have to think of the fight with Nero and Dante.After his defeat by Dante he will join his side,since he will see Heaven's true intentions.

Hunter's real name : Ur - Ithctala,Lord of Nightmares[Just a title,no connection between the weapons],a giant that's actual height surpasses that of the Saviour a being of the ancient times,stronger than Mundus or Argosax,his kin was sealed in a remote part of hell by the ancient angel gods,through their sacrifice[the first benevolent angels to appear] and have since then remained there.He appears as a gruesome eight spider/reptille-legged giant with wing on his back,Leviathan like demons and unholly snakes for hair,three sets of hands each holding a different weapon[weapons include a dual bladed,twin side scythe made of living matter,tentacles and eyes],a huge sword compromised of flesh,teeth and bones and finally a lance that seems to be made out of devils wing,nails and gruesome entrails.His face is covered by rotten flesh and spikes with several ant like features,five sets of eyes,each different colour than each other and a mostrous mouth that has some kind of tusk-tongue and razor sharp,fast moving,spiral motioning,sickly yellow teeth.His upper body consists of several tentacles around his spine forming a body unlike any other.Because Ur_Icthala was sealed,starved and tortured by the angels MOST of his powers have detoriated,still he proves to be too much for Nero.His weakend state isn't as powerfull as the Chaos Incarnate.He is the WEAKEST,YOUNGEST and MOST USELESS of his kin.[Gotta love Lovecraft]

The Paladin : He actually proves to be very troublesome for human Dante,so Dante changes to DT and so does the Paladin.Following an immense battle with full DT, the Son of Sparda proves to be too much for the Paladin,who after some explanations,joins his side.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Btw Devil B, your boss idea Destroyer Angel[Name : Katastrophi] I think should be that mysterious lady from my story, while meeting with either Dante or Nero she is in human disguise but in heaven, she is the second last boss before the General (I really need an awesome, powerful sounding name for this dude LOL). Now IMHO I don't think Dante should need to go DT for her as I think he should only be pushed to his full extent against the General, but I like your other ideas for her. She has two forms - the first is her with the twin swords and what not and the second, I like your "Angel Trigger" idea, I imagine her forming armour over her shoulders and other parts of her body and LOVE your idea about wings made of holy flames (pure white flames) her eyes are fire and her swords glow. AND yes she would move like a DT Dante Trickster. I think after you defeat her (going all out in human mode) she lays there dying, slowly dissintergrating in specs of light, she further insults Eva and Dante gruesomly thrusts Rebellion through her stomach, killing her painfully. You would then see the General, at a higher point still, stand from his throne and grab his holy sword. "It is time."

Well,i thought of her being third ranking and Lucifer,her twin sister,being second and the mysterious lady the duo encounters.Both would force to his limits to reveal his DT[again not true DT],with a two part battle.Maybe this idea you have should be modified a little bit for Lucifer,adding further light and dark powers to distinguish her from her sister.My idea of the angels and their mercenary,is that they are on par with ancent devils,being much,much more powerfull than the current ones.Imagine their powerfull enough to control the youngest of some kind of outer demon god[Hunter].I like to think that it won't be an easy fight for Dante,nor his allies.How's that?

Hunter : Ur - Ithctala,Lord of Nightmares[Just a title,no connection between the weapons],a giant that's actual height surpasses that of the Saviour a being of the ancient times,stronger than Mundus or Argosax,his kin was sealed in a remote part of hell by the ancient angel gods,through their sacrifice[the first benevolent angels to appear] and have since then remained there.He appears as a gruesome eight spider/reptille-legged giant with wing on his back,Leviathan like demons and unholly snakes for hair,three sets of hands each holding a different weapon[weapons include a dual bladed,twin side scythe made of living matter,tentacles and eyes],a huge sword compromised of flesh,teeth and bones and finally a lance that seems to be made out of devils wing,nails and gruesome entrails.His face is covered by rotten flesh and spikes with several ant like features,five sets of eyes,each different colour than each other and a mostrous mouth that has some kind of tusk-tongue and razor sharp,fast moving,spiral motioning,sickly yellow teeth.His upper body consists of several tentacles around his spine forming a body unlike any other.Because Ur_Icthala was sealed,starved and tortured by the angels MOST of his powers have detoriated,still he proves to be too much for Nero.His weakend state isn't as powerfull as the Chaos Incarnate.He is the WEAKEST,YOUNGEST and MOST USELESS of his kin.

First Battle : Hunter

The Hunter has three sets of attacks : A sweep of his chains and shackles that cover a wide area,a grappling attack when you are close to him[he chokes Nero with some kind of sick chain combo] and a frenzied all - out attack that uses magic on the last few hits to make his cahins and shackles in the shape of the sword and do a mssaive cross swipe across the room[only when low in health].An easy boss battle[compared to others]

Buster : If Nero is not DT,he changes,grabs the Yamato and proceeds to cut Hunter.Hunter forms a barrier with his chains yet Nero uses Rapid Slash and when he sheathes the sword,blood gushes out of the barrier,dissolving the magic and Hunter falls to the ground.

Second Fight : Ur - Ithctala,Lord of Nightmares

The first part of the fight is like the Saviour but you goal is to get inside him.He uses wide swipes of his weapons so that Nero can "ride" and get in him.When inside him the second part of the fight will start when you reach his brain.There you will fight a human sized version of himself[still larger than Nero,but not that much] where he will an array of attacks,such as swordmaster style moves with his swords,Royal Guard style moves along with teleportation moves when in low health and a Buster like move.His other attacks involve him attacking with his tentacles leaving his bones exposed.If Nero proceeds to attack him directly the bones will grow and stab him.Also the Buster is required to finish him off.

Buster : Nero summons the Sparda and Yamato when going into full DT,dodging all of the attacks and at the same time comboing the opponent in one of the most epic combos seen in the game.Finally he reverts back to human doing a cross slash that makes the enemy ready to be cut in pieces and unleahes full DT explosion when near him Damaging not only him but the brain[the place they fight] too.He then uses the Sparda to destroy what's left of the brain before the enemy respawns.

The Paladin : He actually proves to be very troublesome for human Dante,so Dante changes to DT and so does the Paladin.Following an immense battle with full DT, the Son of Sparda proves to be too much for the Paladin,who after some explanations,joins his side.

First Battle : The Paladin
In the first fight he uses a wide array of attacks,like Dante and is able to switch weapons on the fly even chaining combos that way.It's like facing Dante and/or Vergil but more skillful to compensate for the lack of demonic strenght.

Grab : Dante attampts to clash and overpower him,yet the Paladin tricks him and disarms him,but loses his weapons in the process.He is able to use swordmaster moves.As he proceeds to slash him using th Ascalon that's coming back to his hands,Dante barelly avoids the hit and punches him,sending him back.

Second : The Paladin Holly Trigger
The same,but faster and far stronger,using a unique style that mixes swordmaster,Royal Guard and DMC 3 Level one Trickster moves.He also makes use of flaming projectile fists to compensate for the lack of ranged weapons.Here a grab is necceserry to finish the fight.

Grab : The Paladin,tired is ready to fall down,but Dante catches him and punches him in the stomach,making him faint and undo the transformation.

Exaptera/Herouveim [spelling ?] : Elite Angels that Dante fights upon reaching "Heaven".They are like the DT version of Dante,faster,stronger and more menacing than normal Dante but more beautifull.
Grab : None.Nero doesn't face them.
Buster : Dante fights with one and "loses" the Rebellion in the fight.He then goes DT and calls the sword back to him,stabbing the enemy from behind and unleashes a fierce combo of brutal attacks ending with him getting back the Rebellion and slicing the enemy in half.And returning to normal.

Demi-Agnos - A vile, powerful higher demon who actually serves as muscle to the General. Having seen Demi-Agnos's impressive power and fierceness, the General defeated Agnos, then offered him a position on his throne, to defend him at all costs. In return, the General would spare the demon and give him immunity if there were ever a war between heaven and hell. Knowing of Dante's approach, the General commands Agnos to attack the Devil Hunter and stop him from reaching the gates of heaven. I'm thinking a massive, classical demon, hoofed feet and large, muscular goat like legs, very heavily muscled upper body, horns & a tail made out of hellfire and wielding a massive Devil Axe that wields the power of fire and darkness. Also can sprout enormous flaming wings that wraps around his body and act as a shield. When he flaps his wings, hurricane like winds will force you back. The axe itself can deal enormous damage, but Agnos can also attack with punches, kicks, charge attacks, tail whips and a large number of flame/wind attacks. Towers around 25 feet tall. Think of him as this games Beriel! Serves as Dante's first real boss battle.

Daywalker: An angel with large, metallic wings (Think Meta Ridley) and one arm is mechanical. They're a project created by the Archangel General. They attack with a short sword and they can also whip their arm around.
Grab: Dante grabs the Daywalker by it's arm and throws it around, making the arm stretch. Dante then used the Daywalker like a whip, then he throws it.

Noir Diablo: Different from the Bianco Angelo
Alto Diablo: Different from the Alto Angelo

Just did the "lazy part".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wait... So those last two... I know that Alto Diablo means High Devil, but what does Noir Diablo mean? Black Devil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom