• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC5 Brainstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Damn you Ronin... Now I can't decide!!! :D

Actually... there are 2 stories

Nero - Devil May Cry 5: Abandon Hope

Dante - Devil May Cry 5: Mission of Faith

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
I was thinking for Gantlets, they shouldn't be different from past games... more like the ones from GOW III, massive, very powerful, and extremely damaging (has anyone watched the GOW3 trailer?) That way, it would be VERY different from unarmed combat, which would be kinda like Giglamesh combat but MUCH faster :D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Why not have a claw function in the gauntlets?That way the gameplay will diverse a bit from the previous gauntlets gameplay.

Noble Aeonwar Ladonne

the hellish lord
i think you should consider the posibility of bringing air raid back. also i liked the idea of creating 2 seprate discs one with dante, one with nero. yeah instead of unarmed combat try the gauntlets.

p.s. what the f**K were you thinking talking about taking dante out the game he is the game!

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
guchi;202194 said:
i think you should consider the posibility of bringing air raid back. also i liked the idea of creating 2 seprate discs one with dante, one with nero. yeah instead of unarmed combat try the gauntlets.

p.s. what the f**K were you thinking talking about taking dante out the game he is the game!

What? I didn't want Dante gone... I'm diehard DANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Also, I'm going to keep unarmed combat in for the fast, furious melee combat and the gauntlets, I have decided will be very large, claw LIKE gauntlets, one fire, one electricity for large swipe and overhead attacks AND elemental attacks!

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Ok guys, I won't lie... I have been suffering severe imagination block but it has turned out good because I have had to really plan out the structure of my story. Now the core plot remains but I will need you regular viewers of my ideas to lend some help for ideas and layout. First thing is first, I will map out the layers of Heaven & Hell fro my story for you guys to see

---------------------------------------
Paradise (Home of the General/High Lord)
Serenity (High Archangels home)
Valley of the Elemental Lords (Fire Angel, Wind Angel etc.)
Gates of Heaven (Gatekeepers, Low Angels etc.)
Mountains of Divinity (Kinda Sorta like Mt. Olympus)

HUMAN REALM

Chaotica (Chaos Hell)
Blizzaro (Ice/Wind Hell)
Inferno (Fire Hell)
Tenebrae (Darkness Hell)
Infinite Abyss
--------------
--------
----

Now I am keeping the core story in place, Dante must escape hell and ascend the heavens to take care of the General/High Lord/Original Archangel. So basically, he goes from bottom to top. OR I was thinking, maybe hell is in reverse, so he must go from top to bottom (following DMC2) to reach the bottom where he can escape, but finds out this is where Vergil lies =Darkness Hell= so he has to save him. Now after this, he brings Vergil back to earth but blah blah, Dante is feeling more and more demon and has trouble when he first gets back to the human realm. Now do you guys think he should be approached in hell by "fallen angels" that tell him of the big bad Arch's plan to rid the world of chaos - humans & demons? That is how he finds out so he sets off on the epic mission. When he gets back to earth, after regaining his composure, he starts his ascension and leaves Nero & Vergil (who WON'T get along) to take care of hells new plan to bring their forces to earth to face the angels. Vergil, of coarse, wants his sword back so that'll get interesting :D So Dante is all by himself, while Nero's story, he gains allies and enemies - mainly Vergil who goes classic Vergil as soon as Dante is gone. I am going to rethink the enemies as well and make em all as awesum as possible LOL. Anyway, what are your ideas to refine this plot and slowly put it into order. I made a mistake I think with my first attemp at a script as I would just think of something and put it down without any kind of layout OR timeline. So whats say we map everything out before I smash out the dialogue/fight scenes :D LET'S ROCK!!! AND When we get the story mapped out ENTIRELY, I think I should open a new story thread and start with putting down all levels, characters, weapons, complete movelist and EVERYTHING, leave nothing unfinished and finish all that before I start with mission description. FIRST we will start with the name... Do you think possibly =Devil May Cry: Faded Hopes= ??? Oh & one last thing... how are these for names

Archodus - Grand Lord/Original Archangel (General to you guys :p)
Vestalor - Angel Of Fire
Zephyrul - Angel Of Winds
Neptanos - Angel Of Water
Perkannas - Angel Of Lightning

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like that! So, you finally got a name for the Archangel General, eh? It suits him. And for the "fallen angels" maybe a few gold colored Morto Anima could approach him? I really don't know...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
As always,awesomeness ahead.And Vergil's back?!?!?!?!?!Oh yeah.Nice name for the General.He needed a "Rex/King/Majestic" style of name.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
I know, it took me soooo long to think of it. So far I've got Rebellion moves with control info, E & I moves, all Angel enemies, Dantes styles and special abilities, a couple of demon enemies and... yeah LOL. Now with Dante's angelic enemies, There are quite a few and it wouldn't make sense for half the game to be in hell, so I need to balance it so Dante has a few missions in hell, then a couple missions on earth searching for the "gates of heaven" & THEN, have a bunch of ascension missions. Also, once I list the enemies on here (I'm at work, they're listed @ home) I will get started on some rough artworks for you guys. Oh and weapons (DA's) are

Rebellion (Magical Broadsword)
Hades (Gauntlets of Darkness)
Judgement (Spear of Light)
Ignis & Fulgur (Dual Katanas/Fire & Lightning)
Blizzard - (Oversized Kusari Gama of Ice & Wind)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Niiice... Can't wait to see the artwork of the enemies! Mine especially, but that's probably just pride seeping out of every pore on my body...

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Na man, when you come up with a good idea or a good enemy, of coarse you wanna see it on paper :D I just wish I had the ability to draw like some of the cencept artist. It takes me about 50 pieces of paper to get something I "kinda" like LOL. But I am very happy with the angel enemies, I think you guys will really like em!

mikka-chan

Hey! nice names, SuperDante! =) I like the concept of the story so far, and it's nice to see the game take place somewhere else apart from hell/hellish looking places haha!

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Dante's Angelic Enemies In Descending Order According To Rank

ARCHODUS - The Angel God/Grand High Lord/Original Archangel

ANGELIUM - Queen Of Heaven/Powerless Under Archodus's Tyranny

LUCILLE The Benevolence - Most Powerful FEMALE Archangel
KATASTROPHIE The Destroyer - Sister Of LUCILLE
URIELUS - Archangel Of Creativity/Hates Archodus
ZURIELUS - Archangel Of Harmony/Hates Archodus

VESTALOR - Angel Elemental Lord Of Fire
ZEPHYRUL - Angel Elemental Lord Of Wind
NEPTANOS - Angel Elemental Lord Of Water/Ice
PERKANNAS - Angel Elemental Lord Of Lightning

MIHAIL - Angel Of Loyalty/Gatekeeper
RAFAIL - Angel Of Honor/Gatekeeper - The Gatekeepers Can Fuse

That's All The Higher Angels - Here Are The Normal Enemies

SERAPHIEL - Most Powerful "Normal" Angels. These Guys Have 6 Wings And Are Seemingly Coated In Gold. Wield A Very Large Broadsword And Enormous Shield. Come In Pairs.
ELITUS ANGELO - Elite Battle Angels Very Similar To Alto Angelos But Much Fiercer. Wield A Short Sword And Attack With Very Powerful Melee Attacks Charges. Come In Packs Of 3-4.
DIVINO ANGELO - Divine Battle Angels With Eagle Feet, Legs Like Angelo Credo And A Very Muscular, Golden Upper Body. Also Wears A Large Battle Helmet And Have A Beautiful Set Of Eagle Wings. Wields A Long, Thin Sword And Fly At High Speeds.

DIGNITY - Cat Like Deathbringers, They Are Basically Divine Looking Lions Coated In Bright Red,Blue & Golden Armor. Have Massive, Devastating Jaws And Move VERY Quickly. Come In Packs Of 3.
EZEKILE - Enormous, 30 Foot Tall, Heavily Built Angels That Wield Enormous, Golden Scythes. Very Heavily Armored But Quite Slow. Attack In Gangs Of 2-4.
FORCASSO - Angels With 4 Arms All Wielding Small, Divine Daggers. While Weak In Hand To Hand Combat, They Can Cloak Themselves Invisible And Gang Up On You. Can Also Cover Themselves In White, Mystical Energy And Float.
PISTIS - Angels Of Creation Similar In Appearance To Dagon's (DMC4 Frog) Feelers But Shiny White. They Attack With A Variety Of Weapons They Create From Scratch.

SAMMALE - Low Female Angels That Guide Lost Souls. Wield Heavenly Staffs/Spears.
FALLEN - Angels Falling From Heaven Very Similar To DMC3 Fallen Enemies But Dante Can Take Care Of Them Easily Now.
CHERUB - Divine Angels With The Appearance Of A Floating Infant. Very Small, Floating Enemies That Shoot Holy, Glowing Arrows At Dante.

That's It So Far - Hope You Like :D

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
i hope no 1 kilz me 4 dis...but, dey shud bring evry 1 (1,2,3,4) in 5 (even lucia) and all hav a storyline that intertwines during da last few missions...like a badass boss fight wit evry1 there (dante,trish,vergil,lady,nero,lucia)

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I have some enemy ideas i will list them:

Zicada: (type bomb)there are two versions of this enemy one is a demon and other is the angel version,it is like those from Dmc2 that exploded when you were close and haved a ridiculous amount of heal this time they can be killed when you do it you have a limited time to the grab or they explode
Grab:Nero will use it as a grenade and throw it to the enemy in lock creating a explosion
Buster: Dante will go in Dt give it a litle of his demonic energy and crush it creating a very powerfull dt flux

Maybe tomorrow i might have new ideas

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;203747 said:
I have some enemy ideas i will list them:

Zicada: (type bomb)there are two versions of this enemy one is a demon and other is the angel version,it is like those from Dmc2 that exploded when you were close and haved a ridiculous amount of heal this time they can be killed when you do it you have a limited time to the grab or they explode
Grab:Nero will use it as a grenade and throw it to the enemy in lock creating a explosion
Buster: Dante will go in Dt give it a litle of his demonic energy and crush it creating a very powerfull dt flux

Maybe tomorrow i might have new ideas

Inspired by the Spicere, eh? I hated those buggers... Eyeballs surrounded by an impenetrable shell, and they had more health that Argosax the Chaos! WTF?! And they blew up at the WORST times...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
here's a little idea from my dmc5 thread.

Hunter: a reptilian deamon capable of easily blending into the shadows. so basicly its a ninja lizard

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Well for me they were prety bad but the first time i looked it i tried to attack it and i was in low heal after that i learned that i loved the air raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom